Author Topic: Where is the money?  (Read 2708 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Where is the money?
« on: April 06, 2007, 10:56:58 PM »
For those of you following along at home, for thirty-three thousand a year you can send your child to Shawnigan Lake Preparatory School, including residence (meals, bed, recreation etc.), for twenty-three thou a year you can send your child to Athol Murray (Notre Dame) in Saskatchewan, (residence, etc).   Or you can send your child to AARC, where they can play sockey with rolled up socks and eat macaroni loaf for lunch.   Both Shawnigan Lake and Notre Dame fail to provide the element of peer counselling, but your child can instead make do with teachers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Where is the money?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 06:51:27 PM »
Tune in next week kids to see if we can find out how Dr. Ray Baker came to his conclusions about the value of  AARC, what with AARC being new and the treatment model being based on Mister Doctorvause's late stint under Mr. Thereverandddoctorvernonmillernewton at Kids, prior to Mr. Thereveranddoctorvernonmillernewton being run out of town on a rail, so to speak, and the Canadian government cutting off the hundreds of thousand of dollars sent their way.  Again that prescience seen in Mr. Doctorlewisandrews seems to have been bestowed upon the good Dr. Baker, since Dr. Baker made these conclusions some time in the first year AARC opened up.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 02:53:52 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Where is the money?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 09:37:05 AM »
If i push real hard, sometimes i can make poop. But i can't do it all the time, sometimes i'm all out so i prepare more poop by eating something.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Where is the money?
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 11:51:55 AM »
Name that quote from one of the highly skilled AARC peer counsellors brought along after their intensive training in mind-control and humiliation therapy at Kids by Mr. Doctorvause. Hint: the choices are limited, since one is deceased.

Canadian West."

Offline Mel

• View Profile
Re: Where is the money?
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 12:41:37 AM »
Quote from: ""ajax13""
you can send your child to AARC, where they can play sockey with rolled up socks and eat macaroni loaf for lunch.

I've got it! Let's start a Sockey team to raise AARC abuse awareness!

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Where is the money?
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 03:15:07 PM »
Perhaps a kindly soul will donate a sock to equip the team.  I noticed that at $150 a day per kid AARC has a "wish list" of clothing for the wee unfortunates like underwear and sweat pants, and after all, socks don't grow on trees.  Newcomers can then spongebathe the oldcomers in the shower afterward, everybody can ask each other how the spongebaths made them feel, and everyone can sign statements saying that the newcomers made it up.  Some good corporate citizen can give AARC a cheque commemorating the event, and then the whole group can have a big sleepover at someone's parent's home.

Canadian West."