Author Topic: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon  (Read 311189 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon
« Reply #750 on: December 20, 2005, 05:37:00 AM »
yeah  i know the feeling... call me sometimes or come by my place ... will tell ya about it... love ya.... A

On 2005-12-19 19:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well, guess I didn't share any of the background behind the divorce. But vengance is not exactly the word. And I dont know where God is in this, but I don't believe in praying for things to miraculously work out, but doing what I have to do.

I was bullied into the divorce because ex decided he wanted to move his girlfriend (who I did not know existed)into our home. I was naive and in shock at the things the man I had called my husband for so long was doing. He had planned stuff behind my back and when I finally saw what whas coming down I didn't know what to do. I ended up with crappy representation, so he kept nearly everything and I got out with my life. (That is a long story I don't care to share).

I was able to live with that, but when he chose to ruin the rest of my life because he wanted MORE, it became time to quit being nice. One thing he did was take out a second mortgage on our very expensive house instead if putting it in his name as agreed, and he used part of the money to take the girlfriend to Europe. So I'm stuck with his huge debts on my credit, more than I could ever pay off. I must fight him in court or declare bankrupcy. There is more, there is always more in cases like this, but I'm not out for revenge...revenge is what you do when you desire to get even. The ex is trying to squash the life out of me so he does not have to pay alimony and I'm fighting to survive.

Just had the crash course in survival of the fittest, and nobody else give a shit.

Not that I expect you or anyone to give a rat's ass about my stupid problems, but I can choose to run away from them or fight. I choose to fight.

The girls home certainly never prepared me for this. Nice obedient wives don't have this happen do they? The answer is Yes! We were not prepeared for the real world and now I'm having to learn hard lessons."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 21, 2005, 09:19:00 PM »
I get it now- L H Good luck to u if you ever need a friend-Blue [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 23, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »
Hey Angie! You Fucking Bitch! You sent me and e-mail saying you changed your address and when I opened it it was a fucking virus!!!!!!!! I am reporting you bitch! I have not emailed you I think you are a cold hearted Bitch why would I?
Well now I hope every one sees to watch out for these people! They are a cult! A roloff shootoff cult! And watch your back around them They will fuck with your computer!!!!!I am turning you in angie This is against the law!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 23, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 09:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey Angie! You Fucking Bitch! You sent me and e-mail saying you changed your address and when I opened it it was a fucking virus!!!!!!!! I am reporting you bitch! I have not emailed you I think you are a cold hearted Bitch why would I?

Well now I hope every one sees to watch out for these people! They are a cult! A roloff shootoff cult! And watch your back around them They will fuck with your computer!!!!!I am turning you in angie This is against the law!"
angie who? :question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 23, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »
Merry Christmas!
& Happy New Year!
May ya'll find peace in your heart.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 24, 2005, 02:19:00 AM »
om:  [email protected]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 03:43:22 GMT
Subject:  hi, ive a new mail address

hey its me, my old address dont work at time. i dont know why?!
in the last days ive got some mails. i' think thaz your mails but im
not sure
plz read and check...
cyaaaaaaa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 24, 2005, 02:23:00 AM »
On 2005-12-23 23:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"om:  [email protected]

not sure

plz read and check...

cyaaaaaaa

"
DO NOT CLICK ON!!!!! This contained a virus that I removed! when it says download or save to computer!!DON'T!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 24, 2005, 02:23:00 AM »

not sure

plz read and check...

cyaaaaaaa

"
DO NOT CLICK ON!!!!! This contained a virus that I removed! when it says download or save to computer!!DON'T!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 24, 2005, 02:25:00 AM »
DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS!!

not sure

plz read and check...

cyaaaaaaa

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 24, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »
hey, I've gotten this type of e-mail before.  It probably wasn't angie sending it.  this virus will come from anyone that has you on their contact list, but it wasn't sent by them.  I once opened it and the way it was written was contrary to the writing style of that friend.  I thought it was strange, but then I got another one from a different friend and it said the same thing.  Let's not insult one another in here, please.
Yvette

Offline GentleStormi

• View Profile
    • http://roloffsurvivorssupport.bravehost.com/
« Reply #762 on: December 25, 2005, 10:40:00 AM »
yes I have heard of these types of virus programs that are email programs, its sad that they even exist and create such havoc and hurt. And the email programs do run on their own, and it is not from the person but its a virus that goes and does its havoc without the person being even aware of it happening.

An E-mail virus comes into a personal email account and then has the ability to look through all the names in your email address book, and can send itself to others from you to them.

Check out these sites:
Viruses Spread by Email
http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/email/viruses/

How do viruses and worms spread in e-mail?
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/question339.htm

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/virus1.htm
Types of Infection

Viruses - A virus is a small piece of software that piggybacks on real programs. For example, a virus might attach itself to a program such as a spreadsheet program. Each time the spreadsheet program runs, the virus runs, too, and it has the chance to reproduce (by attaching to other programs) or wreak havoc.

E-mail viruses - An e-mail virus moves around in e-mail messages, and usually replicates itself by automatically mailing itself to dozens of people in the victim's e-mail address book.

So as you can see it is true that a virus as an "e-mail virus" has the capacity to automatically mail itself out to someone in ones address book.

it does not mean that Angie herself sent it out. Do your research and you may find that it is indeed an email virus.

Do not be so rash and quick and unthinking and set yourself to do harm to someone who was not doing you any harm.  Her very character and personality is not that way.
Angie, is one of the nicest and one of the most hardest working responsible persons I have ever run into in the Roloff Survivor world.  She has not one iota of a vicious bone in her, she is a very strong and healthy minded person. She is busy with her life and always doing things to improve herself and her life and she has not the excessive free time to sit around doing or even thinking up mean and vicious things, she is a busy person and enjoys life and her friends.

How sad that others rashly and quickly assume that about her, this is one of the problems with a lot of people who frequent this very unsafe forum called fornits, they are all quick to assume and fast to jump to a conclusion and speak rashly and speak with venom, and absolutely no prethought or insight or wisdom!

Seems I have read on here that some of the busiest readers and interacters on this fornits forum here  have also spoken that 'RebekahSurvivors' group is a cult.
What in the world is that supposed to mean?

A cult is a group that circles its world around one person and one ideology. That drains its people of their time, money and resources. That builds its empire from the sweat of its followers, and the followers do not benefit.

When a group decides not to let some people in, that only means that it is working to create a specific type of group. And to keep some of those out who are seen as unsafe persons who have not gained any reputation for being safe or trustworthy. Like the person who posted that venonmous post about Angie, that is what is not safe, and that is what hollers out loudly that this person who posted it does not think about how what they do effects another person, that kind of person is not a safe person.

That is all that goes into creating a safe group. How can you jump then to assuming it is a cult. Some people here come across as very un-read and not knowing very much information about what a cult is and what a cult would do or not do. And appear not very well informed nor educated enough to know what a cult looks like though they went through one in Roloffs.

People in 'RebekahSurvivors' group are free to express their opinions and free to live their lives. The group does not demand them to put aside their life and it does not demand that everyone drop their beliefs and follow one persons ideas. It also has a safety net that creates a safe place where noone is permitted to flame and torch and attack anyone. Its a safe group. And it is built on the principles of safeness for those who are in the group. It is not a group where you come in and have to always watch your back for some embedded roach to jump out and attack you for what you do believe and feel, where as in here on fornits it is that way. One does not feel any rest here and no sense of feeling safe here. Its not a safe place to process with other survivors to help promote healing and foster positive outlooks. For you never know what vicious person will come and attack, and however hard it is for you and others to try to fathom it, some of the  survivors of Roloffs  want to be in a group setting where they all know one another and all interact and feel safe in doing it. How is that a cult, please do not accuse what you do not know a thing about obviously. Safe groups are not cults, they are safe groups that work on the principles of safty. Built that way by responsible and thinking persons who have put effort and thought into the group. Not a quick thrown together group that its very existence feels no real grounding or security.

If anyone would be interested in looking closer at the idea of the term of "cult" there is a very well documented and well researched website out at this site:

ICSA resources about psychological manipulation, cultic groups, sects, and new religious movements.

http://www.csj.org/
It is chock filled with information that is well researched and well documented and very balanced in thought about cults and all that goes into cults and what victims are in need of and how to help oneself if one is in a cult.

It also helps you to learn about the differences between a real science versus the quacks of psuedoscience.

GentleStormi

RebekahSurvivors

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 25, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »
i was a member of your group and was kicked out for being shy and uncertain about how to post.
without any notice, is that what you call a "safe place" as you described?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 25, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »
This was the first of this sort of e-mail ever came to my mailbox.This person has done things- that really hurt me. Had that e-mail come from anyone else but her I would of caught it to be a hoax right off! When I first got the e-mail I thought grate maybe we can put things behind us. The I open It and it says I just got a virus that was blocked by my computer. I guess I am human! At least the last I looked I was....
Hey I blew! That can be a very expensive attack!
I have lost 2 computers because of virus attacks.
I took it as a very personal attack. It had her name on it, So I had no way of knowing that this was not her. And any of you out there if you had recived this sort of e-mail from someone you thought hated you then you would have got upset to.... My friends pointed out to me after I amde an ass of myself that It was a virus and I was wrong. I wanted to have my Christmas without futher being upset over this so was waiting till I could sit down and write Her I tell her I was wrong and made a mistake by clearly acussing her of something she did not do. So if you are reading I am very sorry for saying you did something you did not do. The thing that made me so mad about it was that I thought when I first read the first part of this email athat maybe she was being nice to me and we could put things behind us and then upon opening find out it is a virus, I thought she was playing a nasty cruel joke on me. So I blew. I guess because it hurt my feelings more than anything. I thought she was making fun of me. It was a fluke thing that it turned out it was just her on the first one I recived. I am a big enough person to admitt when I am wrong and I was wrong. KK?