Author Topic: Judge Roy Bean - Admitted Teenage Ass Paddler  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Judge Roy Bean - Admitted Teenage Ass Paddler
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 12:23:03 AM »
Is it just me or does anyone else see that the Judge's biggest supporters are two survivors of hellish camps?

WTF BEAS and Bill.. Did you loose your balls in El Segundo? Fucking learn to speak out in group some.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 05:05:52 PM »
ZenAgent wrote:

djjone5 wrote:

Yet, I would like to add....is there a reason you had to bold and underline Christian? Don't give us this shit about how "because it's Christian it's ok" I think the vast majority of the programs I've seen are either founded, or run, by Christian followers. Not to knock the religion itself, or any that one may believe in.....but don't try to use it as proof your program is legit. It does no good.
Maybe he's only clarifying for us. We don't want to confuse MCC with the Magnolia Heathen Center, or the Magnolia Hebrew Center. It's interesting that Christianity can align itself so easily with behavior modification and find no conflict. I don't remember Christ being an advocate of "tough love", and I'll bet He wouldn't support corporal punishment or stress positions, given His own experience with such practices.

How's Poochie?

judgeroybean wrote:

Zen--Poochie is doing fine. I'd tell him you asked, but I don't know who to tell him asked...

I don't think he'd understand if I told him Poochie liberally fondled Ganja's junk....
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 08:55:14 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I suppose it amounts to the same as a private boarding school and getting the cane in front of everyone, my brother, dad and both grandfathers were public school boys and al suffered this fate, they didn't seem to worry aout it though, it all seemed to be par for the course, of course the grandfather's would say it was character building, but I'm sure they played the same pranks on the masters that my dad and brother did as a revenge is a dish served cold!!

I went to a convent and the nuns were vicious as hell, they used to slap the backs of our legs with a ruler and make us say thank you in front of everyone, I used to go home whelped because i refused to thank someone for hurting me (I'll never forget that sting) I mean, what are they crazy? Like I was going to say thank you?? Yer right, i wouldn't have someone smack me in the mouth in a pub and then politely thank them for it now, so why would I do it then?

Exhausted

While Birtian and Australia have a long tradition of Corporal punishment particularly in private schools, (this is where all the jokes abot British MPs gtting hookers to smak them comes from afterall) somewhere in the 80s it was realized that such a practice was an ineffective act of barbarism and it gradually stopped and eventually became outlawed.

The other thing which is extremely distasteful about this guys method of punishment is that there is something a little bit sexually perverse about it all. Being forced to bend over in front of your peers and get belted on the ass is just vile.

it is remarkable that something which resembles a bat and is made of solid wood is still used to hit kids. i am not suggesting that any way of corporal punishment is excusable or good but a  thin cane across the hands while painful is going to do a lot less damage than a paddle.

The permission thing as an excuse is also too wierd for words. People would be outraged if someone said i give you permission to slap my wife around every so often but if it is a kid it is fine!
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2007, 12:36:06 PM »
When not trolling for jailbait on myspace, the 'judge' might want to try this site:

http://www.hoes.com/spanking.html

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2007, 09:48:36 PM »
Of course this all is lovely but no one has brought up the single most salient point.
things have not taken a turn for the worse since prayer and brutality were removed from schools. Crime in fact has dropped to it's lowest levels amongst juveniles since records began.
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2007, 01:50:04 AM »
This article may then interest you

http://www.nospank.net/welsh1.htm
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2007, 11:33:19 AM »
He said its all been downhill since spanking and prayer were gone from schools... so I ask him for proof!

Like most programmies, he ignores me and then a few posts later (or just next page, out of sight out of mind!) he calls me in general a liar who spews nonsense and a radical.

All I have EVER posted about him was... quoted from what he himself said! I go by what HE says, and he says I assume.  :rofl:

And, of course, he says I have a lot to prove when the onus is on him to demonstrate what is wrong with those kids, how they fix it, how they measure all of it, and why they are kept so long, but he'll just wait until thats buried under a page or two before insulting me again.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2007, 11:50:11 AM »
I dont think I can post on that site anymore. The acceptance of a child abuser openly discussing tactics as if we are sitting at dinner discussing politics is too much for me to handle. It pisses me off to no degree.

But what realy gets to me is arguing with other program survivors. That realy bring me down and I don't like doing it. I used to feel like since we all went through the same shitty experience that we would at least be able to agree on the solution, or even at least the definition of the problem we have with these programs. We can't even do that. It's disheartening to say the least.

I mean shit, if we cannot agree on this kind of basic thing, what hope is there for society at large to have a discussion and resolution regarding this topic? Zero.

I read that Judge Bean said he worked at Bethel Boys before the current program he works at, and that he left when WWASPS took over because it was abusive. There are lawsuits that say that the place was abusive well before WWASPS took over, during the time that Judge says he worked there. I don't know how anyone takes this child abuser seriously.

To me this all seems like a big PR campaign on his behalf, and using naive program survivors to serve his goal just like Sue Scheff did with those boys she dragged around as her "living credibility". Ugh!

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2007, 12:46:54 PM »
Quote from: ""ExitPlan""
I dont think I can post on that site anymore. The acceptance of a child abuser openly discussing tactics as if we are sitting at dinner discussing politics is too much for me to handle. It pisses me off to no degree.

But what realy gets to me is arguing with other program survivors. That realy bring me down and I don't like doing it. I used to feel like since we all went through the same shitty experience that we would at least be able to agree on the solution, or even at least the definition of the problem we have with these programs. We can't even do that. It's disheartening to say the least.

I mean shit, if we cannot agree on this kind of basic thing, what hope is there for society at large to have a discussion and resolution regarding this topic? Zero.
Don't take it personally Exitplan, remeber alot of these kids have been 'conditioned' to believe that what happened to them was a good thing, a positive experience, for some it is character building, there are certain things that have happened to me that I'm glad of, they are horrible, but they have made me see things in a different way, which has helped me out alot .... don't blame them for not being able to accept that what happened is wrong, it's natural to make a bad experience seem like a good one in order to save your own sanity, also some are affected badly by certain things that others are able to shrug off, no matter how unpleasant.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2007, 02:48:46 PM »
Exhausted, these program "surviors" are referring children to a program the supports hitting children. This JUDGE Roybean/Jimmy Pearce is an employee at this facility, Magnolia that is being promoted on the Anti-wwasp website, which is owned and run by a program survivor--Kevin August . There is no way to excuse, or explain away this type of behavior by program surviors who post that it is acceptable to refer children to Maganolia.

Jimmy Pearce is a 55 year-old-man, who is lurking on websites; posting to young teen age girls about sex.  MAGNOLIA presents itself as a "Christian" school. Nothing about this man's behavior can be considered acceptable, moral, or "Christian."
Magnolia advertises its abusive techniques--paddling.

Abuse is abuse.
Simply saying is may be "less abusive than a WWASP facility" does not excuse it.
That has been Sue Scheff's PURE perspective for years; and it does not wash.  It will not wash with Kevin August, either.

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2007, 03:03:35 PM »
I agree. I want to clarify my earlier post too, that it is true that no program survivors posting on Cafety help refer kids to Magnolia, or even support refering of kids to that program. I should of made that more clear. Kevin does support it, obviously, he maintains a website that promotes the program solely, and jUdge bean has insinuated to us that someone helped him get 2 kids. This is why I assumed there were people at cafety helping him, because he thanked them for helping bring in two kids. It appears he could of only been refering to Kevin? I don't realy know.

What I do know is that JudgeBean has admitted to his program using a wooden paddle in an abusive manner as a ways of coercing the teens to follow the rules. They also use forced physical exercise. The paddling of teenagers, in my opinion, is 100% completely unacceptable and should be illegal in all states. Right now its illegal 29 states, but its still legal in Miss. where the program is. The law even grants staff immunity from prosecution, almost seemingly to promote this kind of behavior.. its very disturbing.

I think it is UNETHICAL to send kids from states where paddling is illegal, to a state where it is legal, to a place where this will be specifically enforced. It might not be illegal, I think it should be, it's skirting existing child abuse laws by outsourcing it to other states, but I don't know if it is or not.

It makes me sad to see a felow scl survivor using his experience to support such similar abuse to what we both encountered ourselves. Theres no other way to put it, it just hurts right in my chest, like someone punched me with a bat or something. I don't know why. I guess it's because I am realizing to fight my own battle of truth or whatever, it might mean having to criticize and take strong stances against other survivors. Me being as naive as I am about politics assumed survivors at least had a united front. I just hope he is mistaken and will figure it out and remove Magnolia from his site being sold as a 'safe alternative to wwasp'. Because that just isnt true. Neither of us were paddled at SCL. So I dont know how you can claim that it is better?

I am really curiou why judge was thanking the cafety board for helping bring in two new kids though. Maybe I misread that quote, but that is when I kind of lost it and got really angry and upset about all this.

Just because you are against wwasps does not mean you have to be for another program. This is the biggest fallacy in this debate, and many survivors fall into the trap..

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2007, 06:34:51 PM »
Great song Exit. I am always a fan of saying it with a showtune.  ::bwahaha2::

I dont know what is up with the Cafety boys either. At first i thought they just were standing up for a friend by defending the Anti WWASP site and this seemed fair enough but it seems like many are ok with the horrible tactics that this roybean is quite open about using. Perhaps going through one of the most horrible school systems in this whole sordid industry makes them think any other program is ok. If this is te case it is a really great shame.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 07:40:17 PM »
It is disturbing that the survivor who post regularly on the Anti-Wwwasp forum. Bill Boyles, has defended Kevin August's referral program with the agrument that "Kevin August's referral website is separate from the Anti-wwasp website."  That is not totally [/u]true.
Judge Roybean  posted directly to a poster on the the Anti-wwasp website-- to a father by the name of Kerry: promoting Magnolia Christian Academy for this father's son. SO, the two websites are not totally separate.  Kevin August joined in this conversation between  Judge Roybean and this father, Kerry.

After reading Bill Boyles' account of his horrific, abusive treatment in the two facilities he was in-- it is mind-boggling that he could condone any child being placed in a facility that admits any type of physical abuse/punishment.
If Bill Boyles can accept Jimmy Pearce's improper sexual behaviors towards minor girls on these various websites, then something must be lacking in his moral judgment. Surely Mr. Boyles would expect more values from a school official who has control of minor boys.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2007, 07:53:58 PM »
The sad fact is that Kevin is a sellout to confused, proud, or corrupted to admit that this guy is an abuser by his own admission. Those that defend him must also defend Pure and her dealings with wwasps because this situation is really the same...  Different sellout with a different abuser, same bullshit....

Once you folks have the info needed on anti-wwasps/teen-help to confirm your cliams submit it to ISAC.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2007, 03:05:03 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Exhausted, these program "surviors" are referring children to a program the supports hitting children. This JUDGE Roybean/Jimmy Pearce is an employee at this facility, Magnolia that is being promoted on the Anti-wwasp website, which is owned and run by a program survivor--Kevin August . There is no way to excuse, or explain away this type of behavior by program surviors who post that it is acceptable to refer children to Maganolia.

Jimmy Pearce is a 55 year-old-man, who is lurking on websites; posting to young teen age girls about sex.  MAGNOLIA presents itself as a "Christian" school. Nothing about this man's behavior can be considered acceptable, moral, or "Christian."
Magnolia advertises its abusive techniques--paddling.

Abuse is abuse.
Simply saying is may be "less abusive than a WWASP facility" does not excuse it.
That has been Sue Scheff's PURE perspective for years; and it does not wash.  It will not wash with Kevin August, either.
And where did I say anyhting about it being okay?

I merely ponted out that the way program survivors think, could possibly be because they are conditioned to think its okay, something most program survivors will tell you is true, most of the stories I read on here and in Personal Chat, they say they don't know who they are anymore and just end accepting that what they were programmed to think is now what they think

Stop following me round the board picking holes in my conversation, i don't like program abuse anymore than anyone else, so back off