Author Topic: Search underway for 4 Ivy Ridge students  (Read 3771 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Search underway for 4 Ivy Ridge students
« on: March 21, 2007, 04:18:28 PM »
Last Update: Mar 19, 2007 12:15 PM

A search was underway Monday morning for four escaped students at the Academy At Ivy Ridge.
The Academy is a secured facility for wayward youth, operated out of the former Mater Dei campus near Ogdensburg.

Academy spokesman Tom Nichols said the four boys ran away from the school about 1:30 this morning.

"We're concerned about the kids safety," Nichols said.

Nichols wouldn't say how they escaped but did say a window was broken.

The four were recent arrivals at the facility, Nichols said, noting that recent enrollees in the program tend to be more likely to attempt an escape.

The search includes state troopers and sheriff's deputies.

Some of the boys were initially seen walking toward Ogdensburg and the others in the opposite direction, toward Morristown, Nichols said.
He said any residents in the area who see fresh footprints leading toward outbuildings should call State Police or the Sheriff's Department.

Copyright 2007 CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:49:43 PM »
wishing you luck guys... good luck!!!

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
    • http://www.perverted-justice.com
Re: Search underway for 4 Ivy Ridge students
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 04:53:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The four were recent arrivals at the facility, Nichols said, noting that recent enrollees in the program tend to be more likely to attempt an escape.

because the ones who have been there longer realize that escape only makes them stay there longer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 05:01:24 PM »
The ones there longer have probably also been through seminars and have been regressed until a fearful, childlike, blank slate ready for reprogramming who think that if they run they will be seduced by the evil alcohol and sex and be dragged down to the rim of hell by the devil himself, temptation!! There are 18 yr olds who can walk out at anytime in wwasps facilities who don't because of this brainwashing and manipulation by the program and parents in a unified conspiracy against the child.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 05:06:47 PM »
Hey if I could do it, they can do it! My advice split up, and go your own ways. PM me if you need $$$$$$
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Recaptured but ....
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 06:54:46 AM »
Charged with crimes and they are not in a jail which could protect their rights.

http://www.newswatch50.com/news/local/s ... 076c05945b

Before they were jailed at Ivy Ridge because they were children. Now they are jailed there once again on charges of burglary and menacing.

Justice? No.

Could they at least be locked up in a real jail, so they don't dissapear to Jamaica without being heard in court?

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 10:08:13 AM »
The charges may be a blessing, perhaps they can shed light on their experience through the courts.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
    • http://www.perverted-justice.com
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 10:10:00 AM »
at least 3 of the 4 are being held away from ivy ridge.  i feel bad for the 4th youngster who was sent back.  i would have demanded them put me in juvenile detention rather than back at ivy ridge

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 11:09:56 AM »
It sucks because when you run from one of WWASP schools you have nothing. You are not allowed to carry money, you have nothing but the clothes on your back. You can't trust anybody, so it's not like you can ask people around you for help, they'll turn you in 9 times outta 10. So, you have to steal. You have to survive.

Well, good luck to these boys. If they get them back into the program, rest assured they'll send them to Jamaica.

I'm just curious, we have the names and cities these kids are from. Anyone thought about contacting the parents to let them in on WWASPS ways?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 02:15:55 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
It sucks because when you run from one of WWASP schools you have nothing. You are not allowed to carry money, you have nothing but the clothes on your back. You can't trust anybody, so it's not like you can ask people around you for help, they'll turn you in 9 times outta 10. So, you have to steal. You have to survive.

Well, good luck to these boys. If they get them back into the program, rest assured they'll send them to Jamaica.

I'm just curious, we have the names and cities these kids are from. Anyone thought about contacting the parents to let them in on WWASPS ways?

It would be tough to break through that cult mentality. I'm working on other stuff but if I have time I'll try to find a phone number for some of these parents, perhaps one of you wwasps survivors could talk some sense into them.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
#'s
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 11:22:42 PM »
Daniel Streets Parents telephone # is 703-764-2815.

I know this because I called looking for him, and I was told he was not going to be home for quite a while. I also have address but don't feel it's right to put it out in the open.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 11:32:54 PM »
These boys names are in the newspaper. It's pretty easy, I like to use Zabasearch.

Jacob Putnam of Lecompte, Louisana age 17
Daniel Street of Burke, Virginia age 17
Brian Duffy Attleboro, Massachusetts age 17

I just look for parents that would have children this age. You can use this with other searches then cross reference.

But, WTF do you say to parents? Where to begin?

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 12:12:52 AM »
Are these kids on the loose still?

*CCM Girl.. I'm thinking you just start with the truth. Tell them about what you know. Tell them about your story.

If they can't figure it out from there then god have mercy on those boys, for WWASP shall not.
am the metal pig.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 12:14:42 AM »
Quote from: ""mbnh31782""
at least 3 of the 4 are being held away from ivy ridge.  i feel bad for the 4th youngster who was sent back.  i would have demanded them put me in juvenile detention rather than back at ivy ridge

Now big question here in the case of the 4th. Is he committed at the insistence of the court or by the whims of his parents?

If he is a court committed youth then there is hope for the boy. If someone can find information about this please post it and I'll explain my thinking further.
am the metal pig.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 01:26:47 AM »
I believe that Jacob Putnam's parents are Russel and Diane(Dianne) Putnam. They live in the right area(Alexandra Louisiana, a stones throw from Lecompte) and appear to be the right age(forties). Problem is the phone number only shows up on the pay sites. I'm currently at the bottom of the boot so I'll do some digging.

CCM, don't be shy about making a phone call. You're only calling to share the truth, so you'll find the right words.

Howto]