Author Topic: current student stands up and acts out. do the same  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
current student stands up and acts out. do the same
« on: March 13, 2007, 03:10:21 AM »
we should start printing some of these articles out posting them around campus. leaving them laying around. next meeting about cleanlyness they will bitch at us about all this trash but its truthfull trash.
no one gives a shit about gum wrappers
i dont give a fuck. rich truluck can suck a dick. and rachel jones is a fucking cunt. hahaha deans area is fucking insane. bitches im dishonest and I'm going to graduate that way hahahahaha you cant stop me mothafuckas. hahaha and im sure this really pisses you off hahahahaaaaaaa
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: current student stands up and acts out. do the same
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 05:33:48 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
we should start printing some of these articles out posting them around campus. leaving them laying around. next meeting about cleanlyness they will bitch at us about all this trash but its truthfull trash.
i dont give a fuck. rich truluck can suck a dick. and rachel jones is a fucking cunt. hahaha deans area is fucking insane. bitches im dishonest and I'm going to graduate that way hahahahaha you cant stop me mothafuckas. hahaha and im sure this really pisses you off hahahahaaaaaaa

An other example of Hyde Character Education.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 06:58:14 AM »
I think he/she is upset about all their hypocrisy.  I would be too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 12:27:50 PM »

Hyde is easy when you just play the game and go through 4 years mindlessly. You don't get confronted when your fake. Do you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 03:32:04 PM »

Hyde is easy when you just play the game and go through 4 years mindlessly. You don't get confronted when your fake. Do you?

Yes it is.  It is really easy when you are the knobjobbin' for personal growth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 04:00:59 PM »

As director of admissions I bet Rich has put himself out for the sake of the old blue and gold.  Cunt. What kind of word is that?

1. The female genital organs.
   2. Sexual intercourse with a woman.
         1. Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a woman.
         2. Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or    finds extremely disagreeable.

It is Middle English "cunte"  I have always found it to be a very disagreeable word.  I like fuck much better.  I never call some one a cunt.  I never refer to a vagina as a cunt.  I like the word vagina.  IF I really don't like some one I call them a fucking asshole,  or a motherfucking cock sucking son of a bitch or a republican.  Never cunt.

So yes, rage against the machine. Do not go quietly into that good night.  But all on the inside.  Walk across the stage and give Joe a big hug for me.  Get your diploma, then you will be free, except for all the little demons in your head that will spring on you in the middle of the night years from now from all the crap you have been swimming in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 10:48:12 PM »

As director of admissions I bet Rich has put himself out for the sake of the old blue and gold.  Cunt. What kind of word is that?

2. Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or    finds extremely disagreeable.

It is Middle English "cunte"  I have always found it to be a very disagreeable word.  I like fuck much better.  I never call some one a cunt.  I never refer to a vagina as a cunt.  I like the word vagina.  IF I really don't like some one I call them a fucking asshole,  or a motherfucking cock sucking son of a bitch or a republican.  Never cunt.

So yes, rage against the machine. Do not go quietly into that good night.  But all on the inside.  Walk across the stage and give Joe a big hug for me.  Get your diploma, then you will be free, except for all the little demons in your head that will spring on you in the middle of the night years from now from all the crap you have been swimming in.

see i knew it would piss you off hahaha. and Rich isnt director of admissions anymore he is dean of students. Rich truluck is still a douchbag. rachel jones is still a cunt. I'm still dishonest and im going to graduate that way. hahahaha i've escaped the thought reform.

I will give joe a hug for you if he's still kickin around. Take my diploma and sleep fine at night. The only worrying thought i would still have is about you. You still think hyde is right. blind faith is a very dangerous thing. i feel sorry for you and your future.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 06:52:18 AM »

see i knew it would piss you off hahaha. and Rich isnt director of admissions anymore he is dean of students. Rich truluck is still a douchbag. rachel jones is still a cunt. I'm still dishonest and im going to graduate that way. hahahaha i've escaped the thought reform.

I will give joe a hug for you if he's still kickin around. Take my diploma and sleep fine at night. The only worrying thought i would still have is about you. You still think hyde is right. blind faith is a very dangerous thing. i feel sorry for you and your future.

Dear Mr Dishonest,

I just object to the use of the word "cunt"  I stipulated to your assertion the Rich uses his mouth as a pole hole, if only obliquely  
Blind Faith and the eponymous 33 1/3 ( now on CD) is one of my favorite things, right up there with John Coltrane's recordings of "My Favorite Things"   I appreciate your concern for my future, and wish you the best in yours.

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I am feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite .......

I can heard Elvin Jones ....  where's my Live at the Village Vanguard?

Sincerely
Emil Nightrate

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 09:50:15 AM »
HI,

I know that many of you are saying "boy he miscongagated a verb again and "my favorite things" was not on live at the village vanguard"
Well you are correct:
http://www.allmusicguide.com/cg/amg.dll ... fexqtgldte

It is on "Live at the village vanguard complete"
http://www.amazon.com/Complete-1961-Vil ... B000003NA3

So sorry.  Remember it is Eric Idles birthday. So Hello sailor!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Idle

Emil Nightrate