Author Topic: Program for sale on EBay  (Read 3828 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Program for sale on EBay
« on: March 08, 2007, 09:22:42 PM »
Not a Joke at all

Thanks to Muldoon for bringing this to my attention.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 09:30:30 PM »
Are they selling the program or a stay in the program for a kid? I'd wager they would try to hock a program for more than 20k. Unless its some sort of gag.

Reminds me of the /4/ Chan meme sale on ebay where they sold one for 50 million and declared themselves uber rich afterwards.
am the metal pig.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 09:35:29 PM »
Susan G. Hayden, MEd, Director of Education

Mrs. Hayden grew up in the South. She has a Masters in Education from Pennsylvania State University and three undergraduate degrees from the University of Alabama, two of which are education related. She has been involved in the rehabilitation of at-risk teens for over 20 years. She has worked as a classroom teacher and has led workshops for enhancing parenting skills. Mrs. Hayden has worked extensively in reconciliation and understanding between parents and their children. She enjoys crafts, floral design and aerobic exercise. She and her husband have three sons.

Duane S. Hellebrand, Phase Manager

Mr. Hellebrand grew up in Huntsville, Alabama, the grandson of a German rocket scientist. He is a graduate of North Georgia College, majoring in Psychology. Since 1990, he has been involved in the treatment of behaviorally disordered teens in direct care and related roles such as Safety Officer and other administrative, leadership positions. He served in the United States Army in an artillery unit and was honorably discharged. Mr. Hellebrand enjoys outdoor sports including hiking, camping and fishing with his daughter, Gracie. He and our CEO participate in sports car racing. He enjoys reading historical novels and military history.

Charles I. Lee, MD, Medical Consultant

Dr. Lee was raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is a graduate of the LSU Medical School, completing his Doctor of Medicine in 1984. He is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist, practicing in Huntsville, Alabama. He is the Founder of the American Association of Physicians and also a Founder of Comprehensive Anesthesia Services of Huntsville, Alabama. He loves the out-of-doors and his hobbies include bow and rifle hunting and fishing. He is the father of three teenagers.

Karen O. Lee, RN, CRNA Director of Health Services

Ms. Lee grew up in Louisiana, a native of New Orleans and has practiced nursing since 1984. She is a graduate of Charity Hospital/Xavier University, earning her Masters degree in Nurse Anesthesiology. In addition to her nurse practitioner skills, she has been involved in the organization and management of a large anesthesia practice. She developed a keen interest in behavorially struggling teens when her own son manifested problems, prompting her to place him in a wilderness treatment program. She is the mother of two sons and a daughter. Ms. Lee is the Chair of the Board of The Pinnacle Schools, our parent organization.

Beth Ragland, Director of Admissions

Ms. Ragland is from Huntsville, Alabama, where she has resided her entire life. She has been involved in the marketing and management of programs for struggling teens since 1994. For most of her career, she worked with one of the largest providers of residential services for struggling teens. Her hobbies include travel, reading, and exercise (weights and aerobics). She is the mother of a teenaged daughter.
Email: [email protected]

Rusty Russell, Base Camp Director

Ms. Russell is a native of Alabama. She grew up in the Presbyterian Home for Children in Talladega, Alabama. She has worked with struggling teens since 1990 in direct student care, management, program development and staff supervision, being a corporate trainer for a large provider of services to troubled youth. She has consulted with residential treatment facilities for adolescents. Ms. Russell has led groups of behaviorally disordered teens into the wilderness on expeditions. She is an active participant in canoeing, fishing, softball and basketball.

John H. Shapiro, Chief Expedition Instructor

Mr. Shapiro grew up in Columbia, Tennessee. He holds a B.S. in Social Work from the University of Tennessee. He has been working with troubled/at risk youth since 1984. He worked as a Juvenile Probation Officer/Contract Manager for eight years and then spent the next thirteen years working with indoor/outdoor adolescent treatment programs. He has led hundreds of teens and staff on expeditions into wilderness areas in the Southeast. He is certified as a Wilderness First Responder and an American Canoe Association White Water Paddling Instructor. He has facilitated low and high ropes courses, artificial climbing walls, Alpine towers, and white water rafting trips. He has been Honorably Discharged from the United States Marine Corps and the United States Army Reserve. His numerous hobbies include golfing, paddling, backpacking, Tennessee football and coaching his daughter's fast-pitch softball team. He is the father of two daughters.

Mike Watson, Director

Mr. Watson has lived in the South all his life, raised in Atlanta, Georgia. He has worked at all levels in treatment programs for struggling teens since 1972. He has been a direct care provider, supervisor, program director and the President/CEO of one of the largest organizations in the United States for treatment of behaviorally disordered teens. He is a graduate of Shorter College in Rome, Georgia. He has many hobbies such as hunting, fishing, golfing, sports car racing and horseback riding. He is CEO of our parent company, The Pinnacle Schools.

Three of those people are Ex-Three Springs Employees.. IE... Duane Hellerbrand.. John Sharpiro.. and Mike Watson..

Mike Watson is the founder of Three Springs...

Duane Hellerbrand played a role in recruiting me to work at the place back in 2002.

Oh Lawds.. interesting...

Pinnacle Schools.. hmmmm.. now this does get more interesting by the moment.
am the metal pig.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 09:41:54 PM »
Oh well not interesting enough to have me go take a dump and wander off to the gym. I remember Mike Watson giving up control of the company or some crap back in 2002 so it is no stretch of the imagination that he went into business for himself again and went and skimmed some staff off his old 3 shits facility.

Doesn't even seem that much different than the average duckfarm either.

Pathetic really.. Duane was about the only one left in 3 springs I had one sliver of respect for. Had being the operative word.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 09:43:19 PM »

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 09:52:14 PM »
http://http://www.pinnaclewilderness.org/licenses.html

Ok take a look at this link and follow the redirect... I'm giving away cash money prizes to who ever can figure out what wop in the wood pile is hiding time.

:-?
am the metal pig.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 10:11:42 PM »
Yeh, I think they are selling a spot in the program.

Didn't ya love this:

The Elk River Wilderness Challenge curriculum is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) as well as as well by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council, a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. federal government. It is fully approved and recognized by every college and university.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 10:34:30 PM »
If it was for sale, I would just buy it and burn it. Well, if I had a shitload of money. Like some people have so much cash, that $20,000 is just lunch money...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 10:44:08 PM »
I like how they sell a single treatment for "all of the above"

Funny how nobody seems to notice how bullshit that is.

Oh, wait, the average parent signing on KNOWS what it is... 8 weeks of hell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 07:23:46 AM »
Shows how stupid program parents are.

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
    • http://www.perverted-justice.com
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 06:36:11 PM »
duane hellebrand also played a role in trying to get me to work for 3 shits early on in 2003/2004 he and another guy was working together... i ran across an old email i got from them way back and well yeah i just wish i never responded.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 03:41:41 PM »
Bump.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 08:26:35 AM »
I've been thinking about this and have a plan.....

Personally I think it is someone other than the program themselves who is selling it, I think it is someone who takes payment for referrals and is getting as many as they can by putting it up on e bay, that's why you can't actually buy the program, no matter what it says

I suggest everyone at Fornits goes for the 'buy now' who cares if there's one negative feedback for not paying, and once they leave their feedback, we can respond to it saying something like "Did you seriously think I was going to pay you to murder/hurt/abuse my child?"
Then in the feedback we give to them, say how the item was not as described, murderers for hire etc .... That to me is just yet another way to get programs names out there to the general public, making them look bad

Also as sellers they'll lose fee after fee, as buyers, we don't have to pay anything ... And let's face it, e bay'll chuck them off, not us, there's one of them causing them trouble and 100's of us, so who are they going to look after?

It's a simple way of getting the word about these prgrams out there in a place that is used by a hell of alot of peple

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 09:11:14 AM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
I've been thinking about this and have a plan.....

Personally I think it is someone other than the program themselves who is selling it, I think it is someone who takes payment for referrals and is getting as many as they can by putting it up on e bay, that's why you can't actually buy the program, no matter what it says

I suggest everyone at Fornits goes for the 'buy now' who cares if there's one negative feedback for not paying, and once they leave their feedback, we can respond to it saying something like "Did you seriously think I was going to pay you to murder/hurt/abuse my child?"
Then in the feedback we give to them, say how the item was not as described, murderers for hire etc .... That to me is just yet another way to get programs names out there to the general public, making them look bad

Also as sellers they'll lose fee after fee, as buyers, we don't have to pay anything ... And let's face it, e bay'll chuck them off, not us, there's one of them causing them trouble and 100's of us, so who are they going to look after?

It's a simple way of getting the word about these prgrams out there in a place that is used by a hell of alot of peple

Excellent idea!!!

Cant we just notify Ebay that someone is selling a "defective dangerous product" there?

Somebody ought to tell Mike Sherman and Samantha "Did you see me on Montel" Monroe.
They have lots of contacts and can get thousands of people involved.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Program for sale on EBay
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 09:25:09 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Not a Joke at all

Thanks to Muldoon for bringing this to my attention.

I clicked on "View Seller's Other Items",and found a "Penis Pump" for sale.