Author Topic: Aspen Education Group on the wikipedia-Aspen does not exist  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Aspen Education Group on the wikipedia-Aspen does not exist
« on: February 27, 2007, 01:51:42 PM »
Several wikipedia administrators have been contacted my someone at Aspen Education Group.

The message is very clear. If you are unable to say positive things about Aspen education Group, then dont have Aspen Education Group on wikipedia.

So some of the pages will be deleted. Academy at the Swift river was one of them because nothing positive could be said about the facility.

Several others will only have address info about the facility. The main problem is according to my communication that we are talking about a present situation. It is a lot easier to write things about past historic facilities like the russian gulags. They dont exist anymore. The victims and their tormentors are almost dead.

I am sorry to say it. We need more deaths and more torment. Most important it has to be over. Only when the industry is a done phenomenon, Aspen can be on wikipedia.

Sorry. I had put a lot of work in it. Now I will turn my work into informing Europeans about those companies in our local languages. The truth will come out - but apprently sadly when we have more casulties.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 02:36:47 PM »
Covergaard- shut the hell up.

The Wikipedia administrators are only interested in maintaining Wikipedia as an unbiased source. They don't know shit about the issue (nor should they). The really blatant vandalism is done by (who else?) the programmies, so the admins are greasing up the banhammer on them.

Right now they're going over every article on the topic. A lot of the better articles are surviving the storm because it's all third-party sourced.

STFU, recreate the articles, and source everything this time, preferably directly from news sites themselves.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Aspen Education Group on the wikipedia-Aspen does not ex
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 08:56:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Covergaard""
Several wikipedia administrators have been contacted my someone at Aspen Education Group.

The message is very clear. If you are unable to say positive things about Aspen education Group, then dont have Aspen Education Group on wikipedia.

So some of the pages will be deleted. Academy at the Swift river was one of them because nothing positive could be said about the facility.

Several others will only have address info about the facility. The main problem is according to my communication that we are talking about a present situation. It is a lot easier to write things about past historic facilities like the russian gulags. They dont exist anymore. The victims and their tormentors are almost dead.

I am sorry to say it. We need more deaths and more torment. Most important it has to be over. Only when the industry is a done phenomenon, Aspen can be on wikipedia.
Sorry. I had put a lot of work in it. Now I will turn my work into informing Europeans about those companies in our local languages. The truth will come out - but apprently sadly when we have more casulties.

Not true, There is room for multiple input on Wikipedia in all categories.  It is important to approach it as a public record and if information is heavily bias or lacks links/back up it ultimately weakens wikipedia as a valuable and credible source and they will not and should not jeopardize their corporate reputation by allowing people to post false information.  For instance if you used the word ?incarcerated?[/color]you would need to show the kids where in a  prison, penitentiary, or correctional facility (for a crime) as defined by wikiwpedia (or post a better definition from another source).  If they were not then this should be removed, I believe you would agree also.

Jimbo (mr. Wiki Wales) is trying to change the competitive landscape of search (search.wikia ) right now and encourage global innovation.  He wants to keep this non profit and has been fighting off lucrative advertisement offers, in an effort to keep his company credible/lucrative to outside investors and he is under tremendous pressure to cash in thru advertisement.  The only way he can succeed is to keep the site fair and honest, in essence, the pressure is on to keep a clean house.  Although, Once he gets a taste of the good life and starts to enjoy caviar, things will relax a little but until then he cant afford any bad press??.Contributors need to keep it honest and provide links to credible sources.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 09:42:45 PM »
Look! It talks as if it has any interest in the truth whatsoever!