Author Topic: Academy at Swift River - Were You Sold a Bill of Goods?  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Academy at Swift River - Were You Sold a Bill of Goods?
« on: February 24, 2007, 09:24:04 AM »
I'm looking for people who have had dealings with ASR that were, let's say, less than above-board.

Parents, were you promised services not delivered?  Prevented from communicating with your kid at any time?  Gotten "fishy" answers to questions about staff credentials or services rendered?  Had deposits or prepaid tuition withheld for withdrawing your kid?

Kids, were your rights violated?  Were you forced to participate in group and individual therapy that you did not want to do?  Was your mail censored?  Did you have access to a pay phone to report abuses?  Were you allowed to walk away without consequences?  Are you able to examine you file and correct misinformation?  Were you ever forced to do physical labor?  Make material improvement to the ASR campus?  Restrained?

Staff, have you seen patient rights violations?  Restraints?  Consequences for refusing to follow the program?  Denial of telephone use or mail screening?  Saw kids treated in a manner not consistent with competent care?  I'm especially interested in documents that show patient rights violations.

If the answer to any of the questions above is "yes" I'd like to hear from you.  Your rights were violated and you have recourse.  I will fight for you and bring your story to the state.  If you were wronged, I will help you to set it right.

Please post specific instances where the above scenarios have applied to you.  You can also contact me by PM.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 08:30:06 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Academy at Swift River - Were You Sold a Bill of Goods?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 09:55:54 AM »
I'm also looking for volunteers to do a lot of the paperwork and follow-up.

Would you like to help the kids at ASR get fair, competent, legal care?

Let's get going!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control