Author Topic: programmie extremes  (Read 1302 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
programmie extremes
« on: February 22, 2007, 09:33:44 AM »
I know many people went and worked in the the Troubled Teen industry upon matriculation out of their programs:

"After a great deal of checking, we hired Paul Auchterlonie of Advantus Education as an educational consultant. Once the contract was signed and he was paid ($3,000) up front, he became unreachable. His website (Advantus Education) speaks of a staff, but it turns out he is a one-person operation. He did not return phone calls or emails for close to three weeks, at which point we sent him a registered letter declaring the contract void on the basis of his non-compliance, and asking for a full refund.

He emailed that day (no coincidence) with a lot of conflicting excuses. Over the next week we had many email exchanges, but he refused to actually telephone us. The long and short of it is, he refused to issue a refund, and so we have lost three thousand dollars.

I got in touch with a lot of people who he had once worked with, both families and professionals. It turns out that he used to be very respected but in the last year or so he has given up his offices, lost his staff and reputation. However, he's still taking in money. "

FEB 22
Ok. Here a couple of things I absolutely must respond to. Firstly, and most importantly, Are you a Troll? Meaning Are you really here to find out information by asking an related question? Are you extracting information from me, not to learn, but to learn what WE KNOW?
Because:
Paul Aucherlonie (I thought it was Auchterlonie with a 't') was the President of the student body (as was at least one other former student I knew firsthand and suspect to have gone into the Troubled Teen industry also!) when I was a student at RMA/Cedu in Idaho.

Did Paul Auchterlonie (I've just confirmed the speling of his name), Son of Peg and David of Los Angeles and Calabasas, CA respectively, 90036 (Information supplied by RMA in 1990) let you know that he had been a student- graduate of a CEDU school?

I hope things worked our for your child, that is the most important thing, Please recognize that as a CEDU graduate, the person you hired as an independent consultant couldn't have been independent due to his own 'assistance' as a troubled teen? There is very much more to say, and if you have any questions about further assisting your chid, I won't charge you anything ever! Of course, I'm not an Ed. Con, either, though.
best luck with working it all out with your child, seriously.
-blownaway
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange