Author Topic: Wikipedia/Aspen Achievement Academy-I could use a testimony  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Wikipedia/Aspen Achievement Academy-I could use a testimony
« on: February 21, 2007, 12:41:35 AM »
We are discussing the term "detainee" contra "student".

If you were taken there and You had a bad experience, please visit the talk page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Aspen ... nt_Academy

Press "+"

Write your experience in a polite manner and tell people if you felt detained there or you studied something there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 01:40:24 AM »
Jimbo fucking Wales has started paying attention to this.

Don't be stupid, people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 02:24:20 AM »
Who's that?

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
We is one of those people who has started wikipedia
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 02:56:19 AM »
I dont mind that he is looking into it. He is one of those people who started wikipedia.

His job is to make wikipedia accurate. Biased and wrong information needs to be removed. That is OK.

We are talking about a word covering the children forced to stay there. Are they students or are they detainees.

My argument is that they are detainees. My argument for that statement is that they are detained there. They can not leave for weekends, holliday, family birthsdays, christmas etc. or just to shop in the local store. Even wilderness have small towns lying around. If they were students and they were there to study something, even such children should have spare time.

I have articles from newspapers to back me up. I even have a television show (Brat camp) to back me up. I can even qoute their own webpage and describe it as a non-biased person with no relation at all to either staff or any victim would see it.

They dont like it and Jimbo for sure dont care what the outcome would be. I have made an error (linked to videoclip which someone had uploaded without permission from TwentyTwenty). It was OK for Jimbo to remove them. I would not link to them directly anymore, but I am working for a reason to link to them indirectly.

So if you were a former "student" or "detainee" go there and try to explain if you:

a) Came of your own free will (without pressure from your parents or a court)
b) Could leave whenever you like.