Author Topic: America: Freedom to Fascism  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
America: Freedom to Fascism
« on: February 20, 2007, 05:08:30 AM »
Alan Russo explores the illegality of our income taxes and uncovers something far more sinister.  Link to full-length authorized video (1 hr, 49 min):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7175242198

Link to "director's cut on YouTube (1 hr 49 min):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZO6G7dfpI

Interview with filmmaker Alan Russo (consciousmedia network; 37 min):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7215293198

Introductory comments plus trailer followed by director comments (filmmaker Alan Russo).  (Lone Lantern Society; 59 min):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9876891130
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 01:45:09 PM »
An important documentary.  It moved a little fast for me but I'll just have to watch it again.  I'm not surprised really.  I mean yeah, I was in $tr8, back in the 80s, so I'm well aware of the fascism in America.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 04:14:11 PM »
This is just too fucked up. Thought I'd catch this and a couple of other videos while I'm hanging w/ my daughter since I can't get my sound issues figured out at home. Guess what? No fucking sound! Thanks for the CD, Timmy. But it won't play on her boom box. I'm almost afraid to try it in another machine. This is starting to creep me out just a bit. Is everyone having sound problems? I mean, is it that new drivers are all buggy or codecs are all fubar? Or is it that the fates know how fucking badly I need to hear some soothing music or engaging dialog and are punishing me? I wish somebody would tell me wtf I've done so horrible as to deserve this.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 07:23:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
This is just too fucked up. Thought I'd catch this and a couple of other videos while I'm hanging w/ my daughter since I can't get my sound issues figured out at home. Guess what? No fucking sound! Thanks for the CD, Timmy. But it won't play on her boom box. I'm almost afraid to try it in another machine. This is starting to creep me out just a bit. Is everyone having sound problems? I mean, is it that new drivers are all buggy or codecs are all fubar? Or is it that the fates know how fucking badly I need to hear some soothing music or engaging dialog and are punishing me? I wish somebody would tell me wtf I've done so horrible as to deserve this.

Don't let your insight make ya bitter, kid.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 07:31:22 PM »
:lol: ...well said.   ::bandit::

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Don't blame yourself for crappy, 'disposable' products. Happens to everyone. I understand the frustration!!! And shitty timing.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700