Author Topic: The pitfalls of being chronologically buffered.  (Read 12465 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
The pitfalls of being chronologically buffered.
« on: February 19, 2007, 11:51:44 PM »
By that, I mean I'm not that attractive to people who are within the age of 18 to 35... and I am 22.

I mean, its flattering and kinda cute when jailbait likes me, but obviously that is a no-go! Its really nice when I meet MILF-aged women, but the age difference, and sometimes (of all things) insecurity on the part of me or the woman I've met can ruin things.

Anyone know a way to uh... make myself known to the nice little slice of womanhood between the age of consent and their 30s?  :) That sure would be nice to know.

Also, does anyone know why there might be a REASON For that?  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 03:33:48 AM »
You're 22? Damn, boy, you just a whippersnapper.

Don't ask me how to get the ladies to notice. I never understood women, even when I was one.

And don't rule out the possibility of 35+ women. That's when it starts to get good, anyway. 40s are even better. Throw your insecurity to the wind. She'll school you.

Offline Infinity

• View Profile
    • http://chaoticidealism.livejournal.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 05:53:57 AM »
I think you ought to just be friends with girls in general, so you can learn to understand them better. Chances are you will fall in love with one of your female friends anyway.

In general, girls like guys who treat them with respect and kindness. But that's true for just about anyone liking anyone else. I do know girls aren't as big on physical appearance, unless you don't wash or something.
size=9]It doesn\'t stop after high school...
The Student Voice[/size]

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 06:32:56 AM »
I do know girls aren't as big on physical appearance

I don't buy that for a second.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 06:58:51 AM »
w e l l ....  not that you should necessarily read anything personal into this, but one of my alltime favorite movies is 'Harold and Maude'.

Just take a cue, and do a long think on what your priorities are...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Truth Searcher

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 07:52:22 AM »
Get yourself involved in an e-dating service.  Doesn't mean your desperate or lonely ... (or any of the other erroneous beliefs about dating services)  Just means you want to meet some ladies in your area.  

I know you work alot ... but where might you go socially to meet women?  What volunteer opportunities are there for you?  (Thats how I met my hubby).

It will happen when the time is right.  When you least expect it.  Enjoy your singleness as much as you can.  There are many benefits to single living ...  :lol:
quot;The test of the morality of a society is what is does for it\'s children\"

Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 09:43:05 PM »
22 is a between age for sure. Teens dig you because you're older and would piss off their father. Early 20s chick's are often still looking for the bad boy, or father image, but are also into their own independence and finding direction in life. They don't want to settle, yet.

Personally, I discovered I was hot property in my mid to late twenties when the girls had had their fun and were looking for the guy that would treat them with kindness and respect and just as importantly, the guy that would stay and provide for a family. All at once, boring, career oriented, property owning, nice-guy me, was being asked out by the girls. They saw I had a future. No sooner would one dump me, or me her, and the former girl's friends would begin show interest. From 25 to 29, I went through four girlfriends and had trysts with other women. I milked their biological clocks for everything I could get and made up for the lost time of my teens and early twenties. I 'sowed my wild oats' so to speak. Yeah, I was a dog.

Now I'm divorced and in my mid-forties and my female companions are women who have 'been there, done that' and don't want to repeat the experience. Their kids are older (some your age), their former husbands are boring, they have career and money and don't want a ball and chain guy, but still want sex and companionship. Life is good.

But hey, that is my life, yours may be different.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 11:59:46 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
You're 22? Damn, boy, you just a whippersnapper.

Don't ask me how to get the ladies to notice. I never understood women, even when I was one.

And don't rule out the possibility of 35+ women. That's when it starts to get good, anyway. 40s are even better. Throw your insecurity to the wind. She'll school you.

The insecurity on part of the MILF is what ruined my last attempt with one who was 36  :(
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 12:31:23 AM »
Tomorrow is another day to meet female women of the girlular variety.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 04:03:20 AM »
Well, there's always craigslist. Besides, there you can meet girls who are into the same kinds of naughtiness you are.

I'm terrible re: giving advice otherwise. I kind of have the Margaret Cho attitude about it. I just cover myself with leaves and hope someone falls in.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 03:13:25 PM »
Just do asian mom imitations and the uh.... reading of "da ass mastuh" and you'll have people come running!

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 07:13:07 PM »
"what ees da ass mastuh? issat duh mastuh of da ass?"

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 08:22:44 PM »
Get yourself plenty of female friends. This achieves 3 things
1) it just exposes you to more women
2) it gives you an insight into what women want and
3) You have a wing girl to take out. having a wing man is overrated because a bunch of guys is intimidating but the wing girl can introduce you to other girls. For instance when i guy says to another girl "i love those earrings etc" it looks like a line. When a girl says the same thing before long a conversation is struck and before long its all "this is my friend niles he is adorable...."
Your wing girl needs to bne able to make it clear to the other ladies that you 2 are NOT a couple. She also cant be the jealous type.

Remember women a big fans of the subtle social vetting system. if a friend thinks you are a nice guy then you cant be too much of a freak etc.
Good luck.
PS if you go toward the jail bait side of things you better be able to run fast. hell hath no fury like a pissed off overprotective dad!
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 09:17:14 PM »
Except for the fact that many women prefer assholes over nice guys.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 10:29:29 PM »
The best way to get a conversation with a woman, is to first piss her off, big time, then convince her she was wrong to be mad at you.

Then when shes on the defensive ask for her number :em: