Author Topic: We hope that you've been doing alright.....  (Read 7360 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
We hope that you've been doing alright.....
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
You guys really want to see something happen? Check out this site.

http://ideas-canada.ca/

Read over the history a little bit and get an idea where things stand w/ the various players and who is really protecting these gulags.

Here's another piece of the history puzzle. When I first discovered the many connections between the Program and American drug warriors, I thought that, naturally, drug policy reform organizations would be pleased as punch to have this kind of smoking gun evidence against their political and social policy opponents. What I didn't know at the time is that the drug policy reform movement is just lousy with stepcraft practitioners. They had already jumped on the (coerce) "treatment not incarceration" bandwagon. For a good long while, I continued posting to  various  Usenet groups and discussion lists w/ the tag line "If there's a worse idea going than locking people up for mutually consensual activity, it's locking them up in close proximity to some sadistic lunatic bent on saving them even if it kills them."

But money talks and, among other things, my wonderful, Super Seedling Awareness has left me less able to lay hands on that stuff than most people. So I juts started Fornits instead.

What if you guys were to contact the drug policy organizations and leaders in some numbers and try and explain to them just how fucking nuts are their strange bedfellows? It's not entirely hopeless. Jerry Epstine, for one, was willing to concede after some lengthy debate, that the treatment providers were not at all what he thought when the movement first joined forces with them. Most of Canada seems to me to be a whole lot more sane on these issues than my country. In fact, most of the drug warriors in Canada (outside of your own province, anyway) are American made anyway. The way things are going down here, one of the most rabid drug warriors ever, Bob Barr, just signed on as a lobbyist for his former arch nemesis, Marijuana Policy Project.

No better time. Think about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 01:43:08 AM »
Quote from: ""ajax13""
As AARC has been used by the authorities in lieu of incarceration for young people, a more evolved method than calling the cops and/or a lawyer and/or a journalist.  Some readers may be familiar with an incident out of the distant past wherein a young woman alleged that she had been stabbed after an inappropriate relationship with a particular authority figure.  The authority figure was absolved of all wrong-doing by the authorities and the young lady's injuries were attributed to her own acts.  This type of incident with the resultant response of the justice system is not unique in the annals of AARC.

OK i am in no way attempting to mitigaate your impresion of the dificulty in getting the autorities to respond.
But response is not impossible. Recently the most corrupt administration on earth- the bush administration- fired Mel Sembler as ambassador becasue a gourp of survivors got together and protested. The last straight spin off- KIDS was shut down, depsite incredible GWB level (43 million in donations) connections.

Cedu has been closed and charges would have been pressed if more kids werent interested in simply moving on with their lives.

That girl may have been intimtidated away fro speaking but YOU cant be and if you explain the circumstanses surrounding how she was inimidated into scilence anyone who isnt on the take will understand.

the point is if nothing can be done than why bother posting? they can be stopped. It just takes strong dedicated people like youself to do it

get a lawyer a journalist go to the authorites. If they dont respond- than thats a great story fo rthe journalist right there
call every person you can think of under the sun ...eventually people will listen . They are not all corrupt
You know how cults work by makin the victem feel powerless? Well the feeling doesnt end simply because you escape it.....You are not powerless anymore

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 03:06:14 PM »
The plan is to get an institution that misuses charity, government and private funds while running a treatment centre using discredited methods overseen by unqualified people shut down.  The examples of the Straights and Sembler's removal from the Villa Sembler in Italy are good examples.  The situation in Alberta is a little different than in the US, where it is in the intersts of those opposed to the GOP to bloody their noses once in awhile.  There is no political opposition in this province, so a slightly different approach is required.  But it's coming.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 03:15:35 PM »
as long as there are dedicated, BRILLIANT, and strong people- as you clearly are-to fight for us, I know the AARCs time on earth and Vauses' time out of prison is limited. tic toc tic toc tic....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Reasons
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 09:01:55 PM »
I just want to respond to an earlier question regarding why victims of abuse in AARC don't go to the authorities.
I am not sure how many of you are familiar with the program so if I am simplifying this too much I apologize, I am writing to an unknown audience.
I am ajax13's "friend" who was abused in AARC. When I reported the abuse to staff I accused of self mutilation and put on zero club (this ended my visits with my family, thus removing any contact with the outside world or anyone who cared about me).
I was on zero club for a long time. I finally figured out that to get out of AARC I would have to play along.
Many months later I did my step 5 (a day-long  meeting where you spill your past to one person in an effort to let it out, let it go and move on) with my clinical (she is no longer with AARC and has since contacted me to apologize for her involvement with this issue but has refused to help me take this any farther). Near the end of the Step 5 she produced a document for me to sign. The document declared that not only had I self mutilated, I had also invented incidents of sexual abuse and had coerced other girls in my newcomer group to do the same. I just wanted to get out. I had been court ordered there so it was up to AARC to release me. I had been alienated from my family and was told on that day that if I did not sign this I would not get to progress and therefore would not move any closer to being released and starting the real therapy I desperately needed.
I signed. I cannot legally accuse AARC of anything. I have received verbal apologies from a few of the men and women (many of them just girls and boys at the time) for their involvement in the incidents but they have refused to help me beyond that.
It has been over ten years since I was in AARC. I was deeply troubled when I finally graduated. I played the game, I said what I needed to, I thanked everyone at my graduation and the next day I started looking for a qualified therapist to help me let it out, let it go and move on.
I survived in spite of, not because of AARC. I have no legal recourse  and that is why I cannot get a lawyer, police officer or journalist to help me. I know for a fact that I am not the only person who signed one of these agreements to progress through the program.
I know this didn't happen to everyone, so before you attack me and say I am painting a grim picture for me it was. I am not saying this is a common AARC experience, but it did happen and may still be happening.
I hope this answers some questions.
Please remember everything is not black and white. In the gray of this organization children are being hurt and lives and being ruined and the truth is being hidden in the quest for the almighty dollar.
Thank you for your time

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 09:40:55 PM »
i beleive you. Anyone who has any education will beleive you.
You were tortured. You were forced to sign a document declaring guilt under duress of torture and fear of future imprisonment.
This story is as old as power itself.

If you explain all this to people they will beleive you. If you contact survivors form this place- find them through this site- they will back up your story. even if they did not witness it themself, it is the TYPE indeed the TYPICAL experience of that gulug. It differs in specificality- forced to recant and sign, not just to proclaim insanity responsibility for rape terrible crimes, torture other children but it is still REPRESENTIVE Read the descritions of that place. Your experience is entirely reflected.

Go to journalists, lawyers, politicians, health care professionals, therepists, doctors, people who oversee or have interst in or are conected to the AARC in anyway(especially with a group of other survivrs) and you will see people wil beleive you!!

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 11:20:00 PM »
Thanks for posting "Friend".. While I can't offer any real advice or comfort I do have a few things to say....

• What they had you sign is illegal and would never stand up in court. This little tactic is something programs are known for. They get families to sign phony "If child dies you can't sue us" contracts or contracts like what they had you sign as a way to cover their ass. However the ass covering is not done to appease the courts, it's done to scare the SURVIVOR(you) from using the one thing they fear, your testimony(Voice)..

• It's your choice when, if ever, to aggressively fight AARC. That is a choice that not I, nor anyone else, has the right to judge or scrutinize. Do keep in contact with those who will support you if you decide to take on AARC. Do keep in contact with those who will support you if you chose to just forget and move on. The point that I'm trying to make is that the right choice is your choice, so do not fear the consequences of that choice... what ever that choice happens to be.
  • You're not alone, check out the Straight, inc. section of fornits if you doubt me. The stories of places like AARC are all the same and the abuse leaks out in till it reaches critical mass. As you know program champions  will try to bash you till the very end, however due to advances in technology you can drum up support from others far far away in physical reality but forever linked by similarly horrific life experiences.

I know this all may sound so cliché and I truly cannot say that "I've been there" or "I know what you're going through" because I haven't been there and I don't know what you're going through. But with that said I still feel that it was important for me to say what I said for the benefit of being able to say it to you.

Goodluck, and keep in touch......
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 01:30:39 AM by Guest »
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2007, 12:37:05 AM »
Hey "Friend", first of all, thank you very much for writing. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who seems to acknowledge how very wrong AARC actually is.

Secondly, I would very, very much like to speak with you. My story is quite similar to yours in a lot of ways, but I don't really have anonymity here and I not very good at speaking about it yet anyway. But I would like to talk with someone who might understand. So PM me and I'll give you my email address if you like.

Also, as the above poster mentioned, the forms you were made to sign in AARC are in no way legally binding. Anything signed under duress (that includes intake forms signing away your right to leave) are not valid. More so, you can never sign away your right to prosecute for a criminal offense.

Please do contact me.

(and thanks again, I feel not so alone now)

Rachael
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2007, 03:02:25 AM »
Racheal, you should not feel alone at all. The vast vast vast majority of survivors feel the same way you do .Many have not found there was to this site is the only thing.or are still too scared to post their ecxperience. It took me 6 years to find my way to this site after my program The people who say ridiculous comments to you are the exception to the norm- people still involved in the cult who are instigated by their leder to harrass you. Look at velvet Myletea, Mel the other anon guests. People see them for what thy are-broken malignancies meriting pity censor or repulsion; and you for whom you are. A brave and brilliant and honest young woman.
Hope that isnt to corny to be helpful sorry

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Reasons
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2007, 03:29:44 AM »
Quote from: """Friend"""
I am ajax13's "friend" who was abused in AARC....
Regardless of what you decide to do re. legal issues, have you thought about telling your story and putting it on the International Survivor's Action Committee site?  This way it will be always accessible for future views by other kids and parents... and a permanent source of humiliation for AARC.  Just a thought...
http://www.isaccorp.org/
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline CJ

• View Profile
Thank you
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2007, 10:53:57 AM »
I wanted to thank the people who responded to me.
Thank you for your kindness, support and advice.

Racheal-I tried to send you a private message but it seems not to have worked. I set up a temp email so send me a msg with your contact info and I will get back to you.
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2007, 06:30:43 PM »
YES, that document is meaningless, ilegal, irrelevent.
 There are very specific rules for a contract to have any validity in any fashion, and this clearly does not meet those specications.

In fact, that document endangers only on the AARC. It is abnormal and ilegal to have people in your "facility" sign "documents" stating that you lied about abuse within the "hospital"  It looks disreputable and violates all accepted protocall

I wont be suprised if the aarc has "lost" the document entirely

Good luck CG and Racheal.
The support you hear in this forum is the norm. The cults make you think that no one will beleive you and that lie is carried in ones' heart after one leaves. But it is a faulsity like all the absudity they spew

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2007, 10:23:37 PM »
The real issue here is that Mister Doctorvause takes lots of money and does very little with that money as far as providing for the needs of kids left in his care.  Mister Doctorvause is not qualified to provide treatment to adolescents suffering the causes and effects of drugs abuse.  In addition, Mister Doctorvause sends the children left in his care into situations that have caused and will continue to cause the children to be harmed in many ways.  At the centre run by Mister Doctorvause the children are subjected to harmful behaviour from other children who are encouraged in this by Mister Doctorvause and his staff.  In order to keep this little machine running, Mister Doctorvause needs more kids and more money.  It is time now to shut off the money tap and stop the kids from going through the doors.  With operating budgets in the neighborhood of a million and a half, and thirty kids, that's around fifty thousand per kid per year.  To provide what again?  To pay the minions like Lirenman and Campbell who graduated from fodder to drones. To pay what on that old Forge Rd building?  And lunch.  Mister Doctorvause, in addition to the fifty grand per kid per year also needs people to donate undies and sweat pants, because he can't afford to pay that out of the fifty thousand.  That doesn't include the recent nine plus million to expand into the old seismic yard next door.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2007, 04:56:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Scarlett Chiclet""
You guys really want to see something happen? Check out this site.

http://ideas-canada.ca/

Read over the history a little bit and get an idea where things stand w/ the various players and who is really protecting these gulags.

Here's another piece of the history puzzle. When I first discovered the many connections between the Program and American drug warriors, I thought that, naturally, drug policy reform organizations would be pleased as punch to have this kind of smoking gun evidence against their political and social policy opponents. What I didn't know at the time is that the drug policy reform movement is just lousy with stepcraft practitioners. They had already jumped on the (coerce) "treatment not incarceration" bandwagon. For a good long while, I continued posting to  various  Usenet groups and discussion lists w/ the tag line "If there's a worse idea going than locking people up for mutually consensual activity, it's locking them up in close proximity to some sadistic lunatic bent on saving them even if it kills them."

But money talks and, among other things, my wonderful, Super Seedling Awareness has left me less able to lay hands on that stuff than most people. So I juts started Fornits instead.

What if you guys were to contact the drug policy organizations and leaders in some numbers and try and explain to them just how fucking nuts are their strange bedfellows? It's not entirely hopeless. Jerry Epstine, for one, was willing to concede after some lengthy debate, that the treatment providers were not at all what he thought when the movement first joined forces with them. Most of Canada seems to me to be a whole lot more sane on these issues than my country. In fact, most of the drug warriors in Canada (outside of your own province, anyway) are American made anyway. The way things are going down here, one of the most rabid drug warriors ever, Bob Barr, just signed on as a lobbyist for his former arch nemesis, Marijuana Policy Project.

No better time. Think about it.

::cheers::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: Reasons
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 04:55:15 PM »
Quote from: """Friend"""
I just want to respond to an earlier question regarding why victims of abuse in AARC don't go to the authorities.
I am not sure how many of you are familiar with the program so if I am simplifying this too much I apologize, I am writing to an unknown audience.
I am ajax13's "friend" who was abused in AARC. When I reported the abuse to staff I accused of self mutilation and put on zero club (this ended my visits with my family, thus removing any contact with the outside world or anyone who cared about me).
I was on zero club for a long time. I finally figured out that to get out of AARC I would have to play along.
Many months later I did my step 5 (a day-long  meeting where you spill your past to one person in an effort to let it out, let it go and move on) with my clinical (she is no longer with AARC and has since contacted me to apologize for her involvement with this issue but has refused to help me take this any farther). Near the end of the Step 5 she produced a document for me to sign. The document declared that not only had I self mutilated, I had also invented incidents of sexual abuse and had coerced other girls in my newcomer group to do the same. I just wanted to get out. I had been court ordered there so it was up to AARC to release me. I had been alienated from my family and was told on that day that if I did not sign this I would not get to progress and therefore would not move any closer to being released and starting the real therapy I desperately needed.
I signed. I cannot legally accuse AARC of anything. I have received verbal apologies from a few of the men and women (many of them just girls and boys at the time) for their involvement in the incidents but they have refused to help me beyond that.
It has been over ten years since I was in AARC. I was deeply troubled when I finally graduated. I played the game, I said what I needed to, I thanked everyone at my graduation and the next day I started looking for a qualified therapist to help me let it out, let it go and move on.
I survived in spite of, not because of AARC. I have no legal recourse  and that is why I cannot get a lawyer, police officer or journalist to help me. I know for a fact that I am not the only person who signed one of these agreements to progress through the program.
I know this didn't happen to everyone, so before you attack me and say I am painting a grim picture for me it was. I am not saying this is a common AARC experience, but it did happen and may still be happening.
I hope this answers some questions.
Please remember everything is not black and white. In the gray of this organization children are being hurt and lives and being ruined and the truth is being hidden in the quest for the almighty dollar.
Thank you for your time

I love this one too!

Canadian West."