Author Topic: Yet Another CCM Girl Flaming Thread  (Read 10977 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Yet Another CCM Girl Flaming Thread
« on: February 07, 2007, 10:59:50 PM »
Bring it on traitor
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 12:27:19 AM »
lets not start another personal insult thread. These things are horseshit!
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 12:28:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
lets not start another personal insult thread. These things are horseshit!

I aggree with you both TSW and OZ.  but it's better here than where she was doing it:
http://http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=245504#245504
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 01:24:48 AM »
I espect that PSY chose to voice his opinions away from the "DAD TRYING" thread.

CCM entered the conversation and immediately began posting to this father who was asking for help, about "good programs" and "finding the right program" and how she "belives there are programs out there that help."  She even stated that she "got lots of therapy" in the 4 programs she was in---WWASP programs at that?

OZ Girl: we all know the research about programs, and we know that programs do not work.

CCM has stated her own views about how she feels about programs and about the referral business; and her support of Kevin August's referral business through his Anti-WWASP website.
I don't feel that PSY or any of the other posters were out-of-line by warning this father about CCM's views and her possible motives. These posters were trying to persuade this father to NOT SEND HIS SON TO A PROGRAM, afterall.

I also found CCM to disrepectful when she ridiculed PSY about his medications and about his sexuality.  I was personally offended by her heartless remark: "I just want to thank baby Jesus for providing Psy with Prozac."

CCM has the right to her own opinions--and she can support programs, and people who refer children to programs: that is her choice.
But, when posters want to voice THEiR OPINION that this young lady is out-of-line when she ridicules another poster because they take medications,, or because of their sexual orientation---then I do not believe that is "horsehit."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 01:36:25 AM »
CCM is entitled to her opinions.

She is not entitled to dehumanize children and make them robots. Freedom has to go both ways - those children are entitled to them as well... too bad in a program you get that beat out of you, isn't it.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 02:12:17 AM »
Okay, I read several pages of the thread in one shot and I have to say that when things started to distingegrate and get personal, psy asked CCM to take THAT particular issue elsewhere and to stay on topic.  Generally everybody did (try to stay on topic of Dad Trying's dilemma) and CCM kept interjecting with more bile.  Everyone ignored her; even Dad Trying ignored her, but ended up saying goodbye, probably to avoid causing anymore controversy.  When seen as a whole, the stream of posts in one shot, it gave me the impression that CCM succeeded in running Dad Trying off the board.  Which is a real shame.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 02:13:33 AM »
Why even bother to bring that up? It's practically axiomatic.

You can not RATIONALLY defend programs, but you can get emotional over it.

But oh well, she'd just say what I just said is tautological...  :rofl:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 02:21:52 AM »
Quote from: ""Joyce Harris""
, and people who refer children to programs: that is her choice.
But, when posters want to voice THEiR OPINION that this young lady is out-of-line when she ridicules another poster because they take medications,, or because of their sexual orientation---then I do not believe that is "horsehit."

Sure fair enough. I am not condoning homophobia or childish personal insults but the best way to deal with offensive posters is to just ignore them and refuse to engage. This is all i will add on the matter
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 02:22:57 AM »
I think attacking psy like that just massively discredited her.

I call troll...

[troll10]

too bad there is no 11...

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 02:25:39 AM »
Let's hope that Dad Trying got that same impression too.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 03:49:31 AM »
stupid slow fornits.. double post
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 04:33:52 AM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 04:03:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
Quote from: ""Joyce Harris""
, and people who refer children to programs: that is her choice.

Sure fair enough. I am not condoning homophobia or childish personal insults but the best way to deal with offensive posters is to just ignore them and refuse to engage. This is all i will add on the matter

Yes.  I tried to ignore her.  But she kept coming back... so i thought this thread would work if she worked it.  :rofl:

My regrets are twofold:
- I stated she was in the referral business.  I do not have first hand evidence of that, so i should have said "it has been alleged that..."  I will edit the post if she requests it.
- My satirical responses:
Well gee. Maybe I was mistaken about you and Kevin... oh. I see the light now... It's all clear... It must have been the stinkin thinking! My god. I see now.. it was all a mask i was wearing. Now i have to find the real me.. will you help me CCM Girl?
Yes. we have many issues. I for one, am bisexual... my parents sent me to school for that issue.. I see now that i was just confused. I need to re-evaluate my priorities, and get real. I don't drink... but maybe the program was right when they convinced me i was an alcoholic after 4 months of gentle persuasion... My god. They saved my life! Without them i might have started drinking!

The above responses could have been left out.  Oz is right.  They could also have been interpreted by the Dad as my actual opinions, and not as satire as they were intended.

I thought she would simply continue as i had requested, moving our little argument to another thread.  (Besides.  If she is in bed with the enemy, i want to see her raked over the coals for it.)  She felt on continuing it in the Dad thread...  At that point, when I realized her goal appeared to be to derail the thread and discredit the other posters, I stopped responding to her.

As far as her personal insults.  eeh.  She doesn't know where to push my buttons (and i'm not about to tell her).  Thanks for defending me Joyce, but I built a pretty good tolerance to that exact type of shit in program.  

The baby Jesus remark?  Maybe it's over my head but i can't figure out what she meant.  I could understand how this could offend a lot of people, but i personally just don't "get" it.  What the hell does baby Jesus have to do with Prozac?

night.  hopefully.  let's see if i'm tired enough to sleep now.  attempt 4 at falling asleep underway in 5 mins....

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 08:05:30 AM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Why even bother to bring that up? It's practically axiomatic.

You can not RATIONALLY defend programs, but you can get emotional over it.

But oh well, she'd just say what I just said is tautological...  :rofl:

I'll admit that this humor is a bit over my head.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 08:08:34 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""
The baby Jesus remark? Maybe it's over my head but i can't figure out what she meant. I could understand how this could offend a lot of people, but i personally just don't "get" it. What the hell does baby Jesus have to do with Prozac?

I'm with you on this; that remark was from left-field, or from out of the ballpark entirely. I didn't get it either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 10:32:16 AM »
You are talking about a chick who spent 4.5 years locked up in WWASPS programs from the age of 12-16.5. How could ANYONE go through something like that and end up normal?

Yeah, big surprise, some program kids who spend years locked up with only child abusers as surrugate parents get used to it and it becomes normal. Havent you met program kids that defend their program like CCM before? Fuck ... I've met a few TOO many!

So why do you all take so seriously what she is saying? Read througho her posts and its clear either she is just fucking around for laughs (who hasnt done that here) or she really believes the weird things she says, and if thats true we should pity her not hate on her because if you read the posts and have even a simple understasnding of psychology you can understand what is going on.

So heres a 12 year old girl with a grandpa for a dad, no mother gets dropped off with weridos for five years, then runs the streets fucking whoever until one of them takes her home like a stray dog... she gets on the net and says that some kids need a treatment center and everyone gets all upset?

If we should be upset it should be at wwasps for warping a kid into the messed up adult CCM is now! hate on wwasps. ignore CCM!