Author Topic: Inside the head of a shithead parent  (Read 25949 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Inside the head of a shithead parent
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2007, 01:26:03 PM »
Wa wa wa.  I had this biological need to "be" a mother.  I had this uncontrolable urge to have a cute little baby who actually never asked to be born.  Then wa wa wa it grew up, into a person !  Oh my god instead of getting stroked by society, instead of all the admiration and envious little old ladies, suddenly people in Wal-mart are giving me dirty looks cuz the little shit is acting up.  Well  I let it go on as I can then smack the little bastard who cries harder, at least until I can get the little shit home and really give him something to cry about.
Then after I calm down I'll just stuff him full of fast food and video games so I can get on the phone and gossip with Marge about what a rotten day it was (that same good friend who later gave me such good counsel about  "placements").  But, hell, what's this?  He's a teenager you say.  ALL OF A SUDDEN he is "acting out".  Damn.  How did he get from being a perfect angel to being a real person, OVERNIGHT?  Wa wa wa, I must have been in a coma, didn't see it coming.  Its only been, what 14, 15, 16 years?  Better hide him fast.  I'll just tell the neighbors that he is at "boarding school:".  Then, thank goodness I can have a little fun and let someone else deal with that not-so-little-anymore raging bag of hormones.  After all, I know those professionals aren't going to believe anything he tells them and as long as the money keeps flowing their way I'm a good parent, in their books.  And the neighbors are smiling at me again.  Ah yes, problem solved.

No more wa wa wa for me; that's his problem now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2007, 01:35:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=20505

Yes, it does happen on a fairly regular basis.

I think you forgot to mention painful joint holds as punishment in Aspen facilities, Who.  Sort of just skipped over that one, huh?

Your link shows another school and says nothing about holds which are approved at Aspen facilities.  I am not sure how this ties in.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2007, 01:45:17 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
Yes Cindy, just because you took right to your programming and brainwashing doesnt mean the rest of us bought into it.

Just like after your cult leaders murder someone and then try to call it something else (sickle cell anyone?) doesnt change the fact that the kids were murdered.

Its time for you to wake up Cindy.

Your a mess, Bob, clean yourself up and focus.  This is Fornits and we are presently talkng about TBS's.........Alt/Tab back to your Goodfellas forum on murder....log out and then come back and read a few of the past posts here and then respond again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2007, 04:35:15 PM »
Although I think it is really scary for parents, and I do think they are victims of program brainwashing too, I also have to disagree that you need to find a right placement for them - there are only two/three experts in a child's life, the parents and the child themselves, they are the only people who know what the child needs to grow emmotionally - even then the parents mess up and don't quite see what the kid needs

*points at self*  :oops:

Exhausted

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2007, 12:30:21 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Although I think it is really scary for parents, and I do think they are victims of program brainwashing too, ...
Exhausted

Brainwashed just like The Who. He has joined the ASR cult and actually believes it is okay to force a belief system onto an unwilling person.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2007, 01:05:27 AM »
Your a mess, Bob, clean yourself up and focus. This is Fornits and we are presently talkng about TBS's.........Alt/Tab back to your Goodfellas forum on murder....log out and then come back and read a few of the past posts here and then respond again.

Cindy you've been provided with numerous examples both by me and by many others of kids who have been murdered in TBS's. I'm sorry that your programming prevents you from accepting this truth, and that you're too stupid to grasp this simple concept but once again you seem to blame me for things out of my control.

CINDY I DID NOT BRAINWASH YOU, BLAME THOSE WHO MIND FUCKED YOU, NOT ME. BLAME YOURSELF FOR BEING NOT BEING STRONG ENOUGH TO WITHSTAND IT.  BLAME YOUR MOTHER FOR DROPPING YOU ON YOUR HEAD REPEATEDLY LEADING TO YOUR IRREVOCABLE BRAIN DAMAGE, NOT ME.

Seriously Cindy you need to stop looking to me as the source for everyone hating you in your life. I'm just one man, and most of this you brought on yourself. You may want to think about setting up an intervention for yourself. In the meantime if you're in the mood to be embarrased question the fact that numerous kids have been murdered in TBS's over the years. I'd be happy to put you to shame once again.

It really never gets old or any less funny.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2007, 05:06:48 AM »
Quote from: ""AtomicAnt""
Brainwashed just like The Who. He has joined the ASR cult and actually believes it is okay to force a belief system onto an unwilling person.

And that 18 months in an institution with nice trees and shit is not incarceration :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2007, 07:51:07 AM »
Seriously Cindy I want you to stop looking to me as the source for everyone hating you in your life. I'm just one man, and most of this you brought on yourself. You may want to think about setting up an intervention for yourself. In the meantime if you're in the mood to be embarrased question the fact that numerous kids have been murdered in TBS's over the years. I'd be happy to put you to shame once again.

It really never gets old or any less funny.

I agree and I don?t think you have been paying attention.  Murder occurs everywhere people are.  The trick is to find a place that is safer or safest.  I know deep in your heart you really believe there is a serial killer out there in TBS land, but he must have taken a year off.  A while back we took a snapshot of a year and compared public school system to TBS?s and found TBS?s to be an order of magnitude safer.  I provided you with the data and a link here is a summary.

July 1, 1999 thru June 2000  

Elementary and secondary  schools

At School ---21 school associated Deaths  (16 Homicides,6 suicides)

Away from school  (2,124 Homicides, 1,922 Suicides)

National Center for Educational Statistics

Time frame:  July 1, 1999 thru June 2000  (52,000,000 students)

Public Schools:

At School --- 21 school associated Deaths  (16  Homicides .00003%, 6 suicides .000012%)

Away from school  (2,124 Homicides 0.0041%, 1,922 Suicides 0.0037%)

And estimated a population of 30,000 kids.

So At TBS?s the results would be:

At School  ---   0 (0 Homicides, 0 suicide)

Away from School ? 1 (0 Homicides 0%, 1 Suicide 0.0033%)

So from a TBS vs National average the TBS?s had much lower rates of Suicides and Homicides for the same time period ?at school? and about the same ?away from school.?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2007, 07:53:29 AM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
Quote from: ""AtomicAnt""

And that 18 months in an institution with nice trees and shit is not incarceration :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

No its not, no fences, no lock ups.  The kids can leave anytime they want.  Incarceration leads one to believe they are held against their will, this isnt true at ASR.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2007, 08:17:12 AM »
Ok who. i am a young person who has decided that ASR is not for me. The strip search was demeaning, my adored dead catholic mother always raised me to believe that confession is a sacred and private religious thing. Yet i must publically bear my soul to all and sundry on a daily basis. Some pompous baby boomer is sitting in on my so called confidental group sessions so that he can make money by advertising my woes in a book. I heard that in the boys dorm someone jerked off on the toothbrushes. (another delight of the school that your mate dave marcus wrote about) The classes are intellectually unstimulating as any book that makes me think is banned as i may independently reason. The sweat lodge stinks and I find being this physically close to my peers grossly uncomfortable. So i decide exercise my right to leave.
But I have no money and my father has told me I am not welcome back home if i dont finish the programme. I am 15. I have no passport or social security card. I also do not have a highschool diploma if i leave. How would you recommend I go about walking out and making a sufficiently comfortable life for myself?
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2007, 08:38:45 AM »
Who, don't spin the data.
1 in 1,153 deaths at programs. (15,000 participants, 13 deaths)
1 in 1,000,000 at public schools. (52,000,000 kids. 52 deaths)

I seriously doubt at this point that you are a parent and ever had a kid at ASR, and instead are an Aspen spinster. Is your story anywhere else on the internet? Why don't you post at ST?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2007, 09:04:12 AM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Who, don't spin the data.
1 in 1,153 deaths at programs. (15,000 participants, 13 deaths)
1 in 1,000,000 at public schools. (52,000,000 kids. 52 deaths)

I seriously doubt at this point that you are a parent and ever had a kid at ASR, and instead are an Aspen spinster. Is your story anywhere else on the internet? Why don't you post at ST?

There have also been at least 3 suicides i can count

1 at cedu in 1997?
1 at spring creek lodge
1 at TB. Apparently the towel that was used to mop up the blood was recycled for the other kids to use. Good to see wwasp are environmentalists!!!
Any more that people know of that who has forgotten?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2007, 09:36:15 AM »
oh.  what's more as i remember is they made the kids mop it up
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2007, 10:11:25 AM »
ALthough not "Scientific" one might want to count suicides after kids leave. the flag at our faacility was always half mass because of "GRaduates" who dedcided to kill themselves. its really sad. maybe these kids wouldnt have done it if they werent mindfucked? maybe they wouldnt have done it if they got proper treatment and help instead of confrontation? who knows... but for whatever reason, there sure is a lot of self imposed death and pain around this industry, it might be hidden but you dig deep enough youll find that well of boiling red.. dont worry.

Offline Charly

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2007, 10:19:49 AM »
Maybe they would have done it sooner?
A regular boarding school in Texas had three suicides in 2 years.  A community in Plano, Texas had about 7 suicides over a couple of years- public school kids.