Author Topic: Inside the head of a shithead parent  (Read 25929 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Inside the head of a shithead parent
« Reply #435 on: February 03, 2007, 05:34:14 PM »
Is he really that dumb, or maybe the brainwashing is to such a great degree he really can't see it.

You are missing the whole point my results are based on what the judges think.

Two problems with this. The first being you have no idea what the judges were thinking, two the majority of these cases are never brought to criminal trial. That's what youre failing to understand. How can a judge rule on something he never hears about?

Who are you or I to second guess their verdict or change it during data collection phase.

How can I change a verdict that never existed?

If I feel a child was killed for a different reason it should be brought up to the authorities

If a child is killed period it should be brought to the attention of the authorities. Something you and these places don't feel is neccesary.

I just cant walk up and make that decision, that?s why we have lawyers and court systems

Lawyers and courts that are seldom involved in these cases. I cant make this any simpiler.

know you are smarter than this?

Well I'm smarter than you apparently......

whats your point

That a kid is more likely to be killed in the private theraputic sector than he is in public schools or in the public sector. This points been made several times youre just too stupid to understand it.

Ha,Ha,Ha,?.

Its sad that you feel kids dying is funny.

look really hard at what I have posted

I have, I feel it would be more appropriate in something along the lines of the Grimm Brothers, it being a fairy tale and all.

They are just numbers depicting occurrences.

Certain numbers, youre excluding anything you don't like.

They are based on the courts rulings.

Which courts? Which judges? Provide the links proving this claim. Or I could save you the trouble, you can't.

If you would like to make your own list, knock yourself out!

I already did Cindy, it's referred to as the "accurate" one.

But this is what the courts agree to

Again please provide a link proving as such.

So if a parent is just interested in the safety of the private theraputic sector  it would look something like this:

Out of 52,000,000 public school kids 16 were killed in school

Translating to 1 out of every 3,250,000 kids being killed.

Out of those 52,000,000 6 committed suicide while in school.

Translating to 1 out of 8,666,667 kids killing themselves.

Of those same 52,000,000 kids 2140 were killed outside of school.

Translating to 1 out of every 24,300 kids being killed.

Of those same 52,000,000 public school kids 1928 kids committed suicide outside of school.

Translating to roughly 1 out of every 27,000 kids committing suicide.

Out of 30,000 kids in the private theraputic sector so far we have 7 who were killed by staff members.

Translating to 1 out of every 4,286 kids being murdered by staff.

Of those same 30,000 kids 2 committed suicide.

Translating to 1 out of every 15,000 committing suicide.

That's what we have right now Cindy. You can have whatever you like, just understand no one else is buying it and youre dead wrong.

This is the truth Cindy, if you really care about these kids thats what youll tell the parents seeking information. Not your propoganda piece.

Also still waiting on you to work up the courage and answer these:

1. If these kids were not killed by staff members how did they die?

2. If you had a child in your care and he died in the same manner as some of these other kids would you likely be charged with anything?

3. Do you find it odd that of all the deaths that occur in the private theraputic sector charges are seldom brought?

4. If someone was hurt or killed in your factory would you deal with in the same manner these places deal with the deaths that occur in their premises?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 03, 2007, 05:56:15 PM »
Sorry all of this upsets you so much

The data doesnt upset anyone Cindy, we all know it be your own spin and not based in reality. The problem comes from you claiming to care about kids yet dismissing their deaths and trying to lie to parents about the facts concerning these places. Its sick really.

All the information you need is in the NCES website

Really? Show us where the NCES website discusses the private theraputic sector.

If you need clarification of any specific data point you may contact them.

Why would we? We understand the data better than you do. Afterall youre the one who got confused on the seperation of deaths in school and deaths out of school, even after they managed to do so just fine.

If a parent isn?t interested in TBS?s then they will skip over it. But for those that are it can be a valuable piece of information which will help them to make a decision. I don?t plan to make that decision for them, but I do believe the data should be made available. Why hide it?

Exactly Cindy! Why hide any of it?

I think most parents will take the NCES as a reliable source.

Idiot, the NCES doesnt discuss the private theraputic sector, why would parents looking for information on it turn to them?

If you wanted to add to the list, I have said all along that you can.

Which I have, however each time you've claimed they somehow "don't count" when they very much do.

You just need to meet the parameters and every time you avoid it with anger.

There's no anger, its just me mocking you and making sure you know you cannot discounts these childrens death. The same standards apply both ways Cindy, no way around it. I have met the parameters you laid out in the beginning, I'm simply not allowing you to change the rules because you arent getting your way.

Don?t blame the judges or NCES and require them to revisit every event just to satisfy you.

Oh Cindy........as I've said before if it wasnt so morbid it would be funny. How can the NCES revisit something they never visited to begin with? How can a judge revisit something he never ruled on? Explain this to me?

Face it Bob, you have no data that fits the parameters.......

Which parameters Cindy? You've had to change them so many times I've lost track. Not that it matters I've still proven my point each and every time.

if you think I have an agenda fine,

Again I don't need your okay. Its clear to everyone that you have an agenda.

get mad at me

No need to, it would be like getting mad at a two month old for wetting his diaper. Youre so programmed you don't know anything else.

but the data is data

I agree, which is why we're right and youre wrong.

you just cant change it

Not trying to Cindy. The only one trying to exclude things here is you.

Ha,Ha,Ha,...it just amazes me you cant see this

Oh I see it Cindy....I just recognize it for what it is, your attempt to discount the deaths of kids. Its sick really.

This is too funny, everyone can see it but you, it is very simple and basic data:

Everyone can see it youre right, just no one else happens to be buying into it. Sorry Cindy, youre on your own.  :D

The thing that's really funny in all of this is youre wanting to rehash something because you've already been owned. I told you last night I have no need to have the kids deaths in the private theraputic sector ruled as homicides. The original topic was safety. Are kids safer in public schools/public sectors or the private theraputic sector?

Let's take a look.

Of those same 52,000,000 public school kids 1928 kids committed suicide outside of school.

Out of 30,000 kids in the private theraputic sector so far we have 7 who were killed by staff members.

Would you like to try and dispute these numbers Cindy?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 03, 2007, 06:49:21 PM »
Okay Bob,  Looks like you want to be Judge and jury over your own list, this is America you can do what you want.  Ha,Ha,?this beautiful.

So we will Have Bob?s list which no one can get put on unless Bob says so.

And then the official list based on NCES and Court Documents.

Works for me ?Ha,Ha,Ha,?I love this guy.  I can see it now, if a parent asks how some of these kids died and Bob says:  ?Well, the judge said it was an accidental death but I think it was murder and I gave the owner of the school the death penalty, these judges have no balls, I mean come on I had to step in and do something, right?  Come on some one agree with me, the guy was a killer, why is everyone just staring at me.  They are all killers, the TBS?s are all ticking time bombs?. Hey where are you taking me?.hey come on now?you know I am telling the truth?..put me down I am the judge!!!?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 03, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »
Oh for crying out loud!!  Both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 03, 2007, 07:03:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Ha,Ha,Ha.....Its is nerve wracking isn?t it?  You have to admit it is funny....I don?t think I have ever had a conversation with a person like this in my life, not even in high school.  Somehow I am going to have to down load this?.I don?t think anyone would believe be.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 08:22:30 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 03, 2007, 07:07:49 PM »
Oh, yes. Please share this with all your friends, assuming you have any. Please.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 03, 2007, 07:43:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

:rofl: :nworthy:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 03, 2007, 08:31:15 PM »
Okay Bob, Looks like you want to be Judge and jury over your own list, this is America you can do what you want. Ha,Ha,?this beautiful.

HAHAHAHA I know, it most countries you would have been killed long ago! They rarely tolerate such idiocy.

So we will Have Bob?s list which no one can get put on unless Bob says so

Cindy between the two of us youre the only one trying to exclude things. I'm all about the openness, or dont you remember your parameters?

And then the official list based on NCES and Court Documents.

CIndy why are you still going on about this? No one but you is arguing the point. Whether the pts deaths were declared a homicide or not makes no difference, we've already proven public schools and the public sector to be safer using your numbers. Its time you accepted this. Couple this with the fact that youre referencing things you have no way of knowing........Cindy honestly at this point youre just embarrassing yourself.

Works for me ?Ha,Ha,Ha,?I love this guy. I can see it now, if a parent asks how some of these kids died and Bob says: ?Well, the judge said it was an accidental death but I think it was murder and I gave the owner of the school the death penalty, these judges have no balls, I mean come on I had to step in and do something, right? Come on some one agree with me, the guy was a killer, why is everyone just staring at me. They are all killers, the TBS?s are all ticking time bombs?. Hey where are you taking me?.hey come on now?you know I am telling the truth?..put me down I am the judge!!!?

Yikes. Cindy you're letting me get the better of you, you need to take a step back, keep in mind that you dont give a shit about these kids, there's no reason for you to get so worked up. If someone asked me how these kids died I'd say they were killed by staff members. Youre free to disagree but so far you've been at a loss to provide an alternative, perhaps if you accepted that these people were never brought to trial it would be easier for you to understand. I'm not worried about what a judge had to say on the matter because most of the time a judge is never involved. You yourself advocated this policy, I'm not sure why youre confused on it now.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 03, 2007, 08:56:08 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha.....Its is nerve wracking isn?t it? You have to admit it is funny....I don?t think I have ever had a conversation with a person like this in my life, not even in high school. Somehow I am going to have to down load this?.I don?t think anyone would believe be.

I can imagine:

Cindy: Mr. Jingles can you believe this guy? I mean here I am trying to prove my point and he keeps bringing up facts!!! What a complete jackass right?

Mr. Jingles: ........

Cindy: Totally, all I'm trying to prove is something I lost sight of long ago, whatever my point was all that matter is THAT I WIN!!! You're with me aren't you Mr. Jingles?

Mr. Jingles: .......

Cindy: I knew you would be, not like this Bob asshole. I understand now why he was in one of these places, I tell him something and HE DOESN'T LISTEN. Not like you Mr. Jingles, you're such a good listener.

Mr. Jingles:.....

Cindy: Oh you're welcome, I'm sorry did you want some more tea?

Mr. Jingles:.......

Cindy: Why yes it is Dargeeli. Anyway as I was saying before this kid Bob, I tell him my opinion and he moans and bitches telling ME I should back up my statements, as if I should ever have to. Then the sonofabitch has the nerve to tell me that I can't use double standards, and then he even goes so far as to tell me when I'm wrong. No one is ever supposed to do that! NOT EVER!!!. I fucking hate it when people do that to me!!!! That's why I love you so much Mr. Jingles, you never tell me I'm wrong, not that I ever am but.....

Cindy's daughter: Dammit Cindy! I'm trying to study here, or did you forget that I'm a  23 years old junior in highschool thanks to you putting me in that shithole place with substandard education? Oh and stop talking to your cat, the only reason he stays there is because you stapled his tail to the chair.

Cindy: YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE DRUG ADDICT BITCH!!! I'LL PUT YOU RIGHT BACK IN THERE, IT WAS THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU, NO KID HAS EVER DIED IN ONE OF THOSE PLACES NOT ONE.

Cindy's daughter: What ever you say jackass, that's why I had to go to eight funerals while there, oh and by the way Mom says to tell you the INS is snooping around your factory again, she says she thinks the workers called it themselves because you treat them so poorly and deny them medical care for their many injuries.

Cindy: Oh what the fuck ever, I said I was sorry, what's the point of calling an ambulance or doing paperwork? It's not like he doesnt have another arm anyway. Right Mr. Jingles?

Mr. Jingles: .......

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 03, 2007, 08:57:37 PM »
I appologize to everyone for prolonging this but I cant resist:

I can see the sweat forming on Bobs? brow as he search?s for a data point that fits the parameters.  So Bob search?s for a way out, maybe I can convince everyone that TheWho was never talking about TBS's to begin with and changed his mind when the data didnt go his way,  all the  people here will believe me because TheWho is a programmie.  Dam but the Who will prove me a liar again and point everyone to page 5 of this thread,  Dam says Bob.  TheWho was talking about TBS?s all along, I guess I was confused.  Well maybe I can get everyone to believe he changed his parameters and therefore he loses credibility and everyone will see me as this great antiprogrammie guy again and I will be a fornits hero!!!  Yeah.  Dam his parameters are the same today as they where on page 5.  He was talking about TBS?,  Homicide and Suicides, between July 1, 1999 thru June 2000 and comparing them to the public sector.

How about if I try to sneak that data point of a little girl who visited a nurses house for a few days, that would pass as a TBS doesn?t it?  I mean if they feed her and she slept there (or fell asleep on the porch) then that?s boarding right.  She was receiving therapy, right?  And if she learned something then it could be a school, so there you go TBS, lets see if the Who will buy it???  Dam he saw right thru me?again?.

Well I guess I will need to try to deflect and get him talking about something else, maybe ask him a lot of questions, but what if he keeps posting his original data like this:

So if a parent is just interested in the safety of TBS?s it would look something like this:

So I am simple comparing a child?s safety at a TBS (24 hours per day) vs not being at a TBS (24 hours per day)

We have this data:

July 1, 1999 thru June 2000  
School aged children

Outside a TBS:
There where 2,140 Homicides and 1,928 suicides
Inside a TBS
There where 0 Homicides and 2 suicides

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 03, 2007, 09:07:55 PM »
Sigh.

Cindy maybe you should take a break from here for a few days, youre cracking under the pressure of trying to win so badly it's starting to affect you in a negative way. Seriously man I'm worried about you.

If you want to focus soley on your definition of a TBS its your perogative, parents however who have troubled teens are going to want to know all the options availible to them. All of the options availible would otherwise be known as the entire private theraputic sector.When looking and comparing the safety in that sector the numbers stand as follows:

I'm sorry Cindy, I'm not willing to change the numbers just so you can feel like you won. I really do care about the safety of these kids, and I'm not willing to lie for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 03, 2007, 09:09:26 PM »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 03, 2007, 09:16:52 PM »
I'd love to move on from this clown but he continues to feel he has the right to not only dictate what deaths he will and will not allow to be discussed but what the rules are for the discussions. I feel it my civic duty to not only give parents the truth to his propoganda but ruin the credibility he's so obsessed with.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 03, 2007, 09:20:56 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
I'd love to move on from this clown but he continues to feel he has the right to not only dictate what deaths he will and will not allow to be discussed but what the rules are for the discussions. I feel it my civic duty to not only give parents the truth to his propoganda but ruin the credibility he's so obsessed with.

It's not.  You're just making an ass out of yourself and allowing him to dstract from anything meaningful.  Stop it.

So please,

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 03, 2007, 09:24:41 PM »
I agree, but beating him at his own game means coming down to his level, as far down as that is. I also feel the information is important and that it is shared, the accurate information anyway, not his program approved propoganda.