Author Topic: Inside the head of a shithead parent  (Read 26368 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Inside the head of a shithead parent
« Reply #420 on: February 03, 2007, 02:51:46 PM »
Thank you,Bob, for finally clearing up your position. Yes, I am talking about TBS?s only, and that is what my data applies to, and for parents interested in TBS's this would apply.

So youre giving parents misinformation then? Good I'm glad you can acknowledge this. Tell me something Cindy, do parents come onto fornits for information strickly related to TBS's, or is it other things as well. Also why would you seek to seperate deaths in TBS's versus those in the private theraputic sector, while you want to include deaths that occur outside of public school when discussing public school safety?

Posted: 03 Feb 2007 19:29    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob wrote:No you're talking about strickly TBS's, the rest of us are talking about the Private Theraputic Sector, specifically as it relates to teens. This includes wilderness programs, group homes, psychological institutes, teen hospitals, et cet...........

Thank you,Bob, for finally clearing up your position. Yes, I am talking about TBS?s only, and that is what my data applies to, and for parents interested in TBS's this would apply.

So let me conclude and you can add any data that you think applies and/or we can start to look at wilderness programs next:

Here take a look again:

So I am simple comparing a child?s safety at a TBS (24 hours per day) vs not being at a TBS (24 hours per day)

We have this data:

July 1, 1999 thru June 2000
School aged children

Outside a TBS:
There where 2,140 Homicides and 1,928 suicides
Inside a TBS
There where 0 Homicides and 2 suicides.

[/quote]

Cindy you were already told not to use the word 'we' any longer. There is no 'we' it's just you. 'We' have this:

Out of 52,000,000 public school kids 16 were killed in school

Translating to 1 out of every 3,250,000 kids being killed.

Out of those 52,000,000 6 committed suicide while in school.

Translating to 1 out of 8,666,667 kids killing themselves.

Of those same 52,000,000 kids 2140 were killed outside of school.

Translating to 1 out of every 24,300 kids being killed.

Of those same 52,000,000 public school kids 1928 kids committed suicide outside of school.

Translating to roughly 1 out of every 27,000 kids committing suicide.

Out of 30,000 kids in the private theraputic sector so far we have 7 who were killed by staff members.

Translating to 1 out of every 4,286 kids being murdered by staff.

Of those same 30,000 kids 2 committed suicide.

Translating to 1 out of every 15,000 committing suicide.

That's what we have right now Cindy. You can have whatever you like, just understand no one else is buying it and youre dead wrong.

This is the truth Cindy, if you really care about these kids thats what youll tell the parents seeking information. Not your propoganda piece.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 03, 2007, 02:56:00 PM »
Quote from: ""grasshopper""
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Two suicides vs over a thousand, until I bring in sample size, then its "well if they are hell bent on taking thier life nothing can stop them"

[troll5]
Sometimes I wonder if TheWho's primary function is to act as a decoy to try to 'keep us busy' or something, because he sure seems to be doing a good job of it..

:tup:  :tup:

How many more pages are you guys going to go with this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 03, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »
Silly question. He's a drama queen.

Julie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 03, 2007, 03:10:49 PM »
Which one?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 03, 2007, 03:20:50 PM »
Julie is talking about me, Cindy is a woman thus the correct statement would have been, "She is a drama queen."

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 03, 2007, 03:30:04 PM »
Public schools and the kids homes dont have staff members so the rate would be higher at a TBS.

I just noticed this pearl of wisdom coming from Cindy. Tell us Cindy, if the public schools and kids homes dont have staff members who runs the place?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 03, 2007, 03:33:51 PM »
Well, that?s a good question.  Many parents I talk to are looking for solutions and they may be interested in Wilderness or a TBS?s  There are very few people I talk to that are seeking mental hospitals or group homes .  But I am sure there are many people looking for group homes for their kids

If I was looking for a group home I would want statistics for group homes, not wilderness programs or TBS.  So to answer your question they are all important but I believe they need to be broken out into categories so that a parent can look at each one separately depending on their child?s specific needs.

So if a parent is just interested in the safety of TBS?s it would look something like this:

So I am simple comparing a child?s safety at a TBS (24 hours per day) vs not being at a TBS (24 hours per day)

We have this data:

School aged children

Outside a TBS:
Inside a TBS
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 03:39:37 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 03, 2007, 03:38:40 PM »
I just noticed this pearl of wisdom coming from Cindy. Tell us Cindy, if the public schools and kids homes dont have staff members who runs the place?

Well, if it were up to me and I were the NCES.  I would consider the teachers, admins etc. staff and outside of school any of the people who oversee the kids while they are not at home.  This way if they collected data we could compare it to TBS?s and reported abuse by staff members.
The NCES would need to develop standards for collecting the data as they do for the other categories but it would give us guys a real leg up on taking a look at TBS?s in comparison.
So I could see this working.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 03, 2007, 03:43:49 PM »
I think if we were to start looking at another category besides TBS's , the wilderness programs may be another area that parents are interested in.

We could take 2 directions:

1.   Continue to expand on the TBS data (adding more years)

2.   start to look at Wilderness effectiveness as far as safety is concerned.

Group homes is another option but I dont know how many parents would be coming on here looking for advice on this topic,  but on the other hand if it were high it would deflect them away so it may be a good topic.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 03, 2007, 04:32:44 PM »
Well, that?s a good question. Many parents I talk to are looking for solutions and they may be interested in Wilderness or a TBS?s

Be honest Cindy, no parent wants to talk to you, you force your propoganda on them like a timeshare salesman.

There are very few people I talk to that are seeking mental hospitals or group homes . But I am sure there are many people looking for group homes for their kids

Thats because mental homes and group homes are usually steps taken after the wilderness programs and TBS's. Exactly why all the information is going to be made availble to the parents. Not your edited down version.

If I was looking for a group home I would want statistics for group homes, not wilderness programs or TBS. So to answer your question they are all important but I believe they need to be broken out into categories so that a parent can look at each one separately depending on their child?s specific needs.

This isnt a well known industry, when the parents begin looking at options they are going to look at all their options, thus they need to be provided with all the data I'm amazed that while youre crying about us not splitting up the school you somehow when looking at public school safety you felt it was fine to not differentiate between what occured in school and out of school. I'll tell you what Cindy I'll break down where each death occured just as soon as you do the same for your data.

I want to know where each of the 2140 deaths occured and if a conviction resulted in each one.

Until you are willing to do so do not ask us to provide that information or differentiate our data. The same standards will be applied.

So get to it or shut the fuck up. Either is acceptable.

Did the kids die in their homes?

Did they die in cars?

Did they die at a friends house?

Did they die on the streets?

Were any random acts of violence?

Did they die in malls?

Did they like green eggs and ham?

Youre so stuck on breaking things down and looking at them seperatly, fine. Get started.

So if a parent is just interested in the safety of TBS?s it would look something like this:

I'm not computer savy enough to post the picture I found of a bull taking a dump, but you get the general idea anyway. Maybe Milk or someone else can help me out.

We have this data:

Tell me something Cindy, who is we? Face it, it's just you.

In the meantime we have this:

Of those same 52,000,000 public school kids 1928 kids committed suicide outside of school.

Out of 30,000 kids in the private theraputic sector so far we have 7 who were killed by staff members.

That's what we have right now Cindy. You can have whatever you like, just understand no one else is buying it and youre dead wrong.

This is the truth Cindy, if you really care about these kids thats what youll tell the parents seeking information. Not your propoganda piece.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 03, 2007, 04:35:07 PM »
::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 03, 2007, 04:42:20 PM »
Well, if it were up to me and I were the NCES. I would consider the teachers, admins etc. staff and outside of school any of the people who oversee the kids while they are not at home. This way if they collected data we could compare it to TBS?s and reported abuse by staff members.
The NCES would need to develop standards for collecting the data as they do for the other categories but it would give us guys a real leg up on taking a look at TBS?s in comparison.
So I could see this working.

You didn't answer the question Cindy, since according to you there are no staff members at public schools, who runs the place? Also are you aware that NCES did include the deaths of students that came at the hands of school officals? Probably not, I imagine we could fill whole libraries with the things you don't know, and even more with the things youre unwilling to learn.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 03, 2007, 04:54:34 PM »
I think if we were to start looking at another category besides TBS's , the wilderness programs may be another area that parents are interested in.

They're interested in the options availible to them Cindy, all of them, hence why all the information will be made availible to them.
You continue to want to look at things backwards.

We could take 2 directions:

The rest of us are going to try forward, you on other hand will likely be riding backwards with your eyes closed.

1. Continue to expand on the TBS data (adding more years)

2. start to look at Wilderness effectiveness as far as safety is concerned.

Group homes is another option but I dont know how many parents would be coming on here looking for advice on this topic, but on the other hand if it were high it would deflect them away so it may be a good topic.

You look at it however you like Cindy, youve said before you arent interested in learning the truth, so come up with whatever delusion youre comfterable with.

The rest of us have this:

While youre evading that there are still some questions you havent been able to answer.

1. If these kids were not killed by staff members how did they die?

2. If you had a child in your care and he died in the same manner as some of these other kids would you likely be charged with anything?

3. Do you find it odd that of all the deaths that occur in the private theraputic sector charges are seldom brought?

4. If someone was hurt or killed in your factory would you deal with in the same manner these places deal with the deaths that occur in their premises?

Let me know Cindy.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 03, 2007, 05:07:26 PM »
Sorry all of this upsets you so much.  All the information you need is in the NCES website.  If you need clarification of any specific data point you may contact them.

If a parent isn?t interested in TBS?s then they will skip over it.  But for those that are it can be a valuable piece of information which will help them to make a decision.  I don?t plan to make that decision for them, but I do believe the data should be made available.  Why hide it?

I think most parents will take the NCES as a reliable source.  If you wanted to add to the list, I have said all along that you can.  You just need to meet the parameters and every time you avoid it with anger.  Don?t blame the judges or NCES and require them to revisit every event just to satisfy you.  Face it Bob, you have no data that fits the parameters....... if you think I have an agenda fine, get mad at me but the data is data, you just cant change it....Ha,Ha,Ha,...it just amazes me you cant see this
This is too funny, everyone can see it but you, it is very simple and basic data:

We have this data:

School aged children

Outside a TBS:
Inside a TBS

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 03, 2007, 05:17:16 PM »
Bob Wrote:
While youre evading that there are still some questions you havent been able to answer.

1. If these kids were not killed by staff members how did they die?

2. If you had a child in your care and he died in the same manner as some of these other kids would you likely be charged with anything?

3. Do you find it odd that of all the deaths that occur in the private theraputic sector charges are seldom brought?

4. If someone was hurt or killed in your factory would you deal with in the same manner these places deal with the deaths that occur in their premises?

Let me know Cindy.

You are missing the whole point my results are based on what the judges think.  Who are you or I to second guess their verdict or change it during data collection phase.  If I feel a child was killed for a different reason it should be brought up to the authorities, I just cant walk up and make that decision, that?s why we have lawyers and court systems?.come on Bob?..I know you are smarter than this?whats your point? Ha,Ha,Ha,?.look really hard at what I have posted.  They are just numbers depicting occurrences.   They are based on the courts rulings.

If you would like to make your own list, knock yourself out!  But this is what the courts agree to:

We have this data:

School aged children

Outside a TBS:
Inside a TBS