Author Topic: Breaking my heart  (Read 23094 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2007, 08:45:07 PM »
This thread is going nowhere.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2007, 08:45:55 PM »
Quote from: ""Social Security""
Coercion IS abuse in and of itself.

Word. :tup:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2007, 08:46:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
This thread is going nowhere.

Welcome to the new millenium!  :lol:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2007, 08:48:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Charly""
Your sole motivation for posting on Fornits is to have a sense of power and control- just like you had when you worked at Three Springs.  You can abuse and bully people on the internet instead of at the program.  You justify it by thinking you are helping kids! Actually, your presence on this forum is probably the single biggest reason most parents won't stick around long enough to get the message others here are trying to get across.  Don't forget my 12 PMs from your "friends" bemoaning your disgusting and vicious posts against me and others.  When that many people have to apologize for someone, who really has the power and control?

Your sole motivation for coming to fornits was to bully and troll, or do you forget that Karen? You play all nice now, but a lot of us remember what you are really like when you first came here... and what you'd be like if all your online buddies didn't start hating on you for showing your true crazy self. Its laughable that you seem so concerned with kids and then lie about pretending to be anti program, and then get quoted here as recently as yesterday promoting sending a kid off who you know nothing about. I can't even imagine what you are telling parents privately.  :roll: You put on a good show though, a lot of posters here do... but every once in a while you guys get honest and then it gets interesting around here.
Hmmm...  :question:

oooppss..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2007, 08:48:49 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
I think I've kind of given up on the civility thing.  Parents that care enough to find out about these places will read enough to at least get a sense of some of the people and seek them out privately for information.  If they don't, they won't.  Plenty have.  I've yelled at 'the guys' before, but seriously.....with dolts like The Who and Karen running around....what's the use?  Like I said, those that care enough will seek out the information.  Those that don't, won't.

edited to add......

And I'm goddamn sick and tired of coddling and catering to these fucking people!!!  I had to do that for waaaaayyyyyyy too fucking long.

How dare you allow your 'personal' issues get in the way of our united front against child abuse - shame on you!

If parents perecive ANY of us to be the slightest bit out of their norm, or less than straight edge, we have failed and they will send their children off.

This is not a forum, it's theater. We have to put on a good show for parents in order to achieve our aim. Now I know some of you are saying, why can't we just be honest and say what we think? Because parents will not stay around and then we lose them forever to the bowels of this industry!

So please, shape up. No more threads about pot smoking, getting drunk, fucking asian prosittutes, none of that please. No more profanity, no more glofifying stories about drugs and violence.  Time to bow your head and take your place as the a pawn of the activists who need to make up for their previous mistakes. Dont say anything. Just stand there and look pretty and say you agree with everything I say, since you obviously arent capable of civil discussion due to your lifetime of issues.

If you dont want to do that then act as crazy as you can. Then parents will think any kid they send to a program will end up crazy. If TSW acts crazy then parents will think staff at these places are crazy. WOW. what an effective strategy.

So.. places actors. we got a live audience of parents out there.. scene one, take two.. lights, camera... ACTION!

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2007, 08:49:21 PM »
When that many people have to apologize for someone, who really has the power and control?

:rofl:  :roll:  :rofl:  :roll:  :rofl:  :roll:  :rofl:  :roll:  :rofl:
I have ultimate power and control over ALL of you! ::bwahaha::

Social Security

SUBMIT & OBEY...  ::bigsmilebounce::

Offline Charly

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2007, 08:49:39 PM »
Like I said, Anne, those are your issues and not mine. In your case, I agree with CCMGirl and you really need to get over it.  Taking one's inventory seems to be the main goal of this site, doesn't it?  You sure spend a lot of time taking mine and telling me what I do and do not believe and what I do and do not know.  Take a look inside at that anger, Anne.  Is it at parents whose kids are doing well? At parents who are doing well and have good relationships with their kids?  At kids who don't hate their parents EVEN after a program?  Your issues, not mine.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2007, 08:51:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
I think I've kind of given up on the civility thing.  Parents that care enough to find out about these places will read enough to at least get a sense of some of the people and seek them out privately for information.  If they don't, they won't.  Plenty have.  I've yelled at 'the guys' before, but seriously.....with dolts like The Who and Karen running around....what's the use?  Like I said, those that care enough will seek out the information.  Those that don't, won't.

edited to add......

And I'm goddamn sick and tired of coddling and catering to these fucking people!!!  I had to do that for waaaaayyyyyyy too fucking long.

How dare you allow your 'personal' issues get in the way of our united front against child abuse - shame on you!

If parents perecive ANY of us to be the slightest bit out of their norm, or less than straight edge, we have failed and they will send their children off.

This is not a forum, it's theater. We have to put on a good show for parents in order to achieve our aim. Now I know some of you are saying, why can't we just be honest and say what we think? Because parents will not stay around and then we lose them forever to the bowels of this industry!

So please, shape up. No more threads about pot smoking, getting drunk, fucking asian prosittutes, none of that please. No more profanity, no more glofifying stories about drugs and violence.  Time to bow your head and take your place as the a pawn of the activists who need to make up for their previous mistakes. Dont say anything. Just stand there and look pretty and say you agree with everything I say, since you obviously arent capable of civil discussion due to your lifetime of issues.

If you dont want to do that then act as crazy as you can. Then parents will think any kid they send to a program will end up crazy. If TSW acts crazy then parents will think staff at these places are crazy. WOW. what an effective strategy.

So.. places actors. we got a live audience of parents out there.. scene one, take two.. lights, camera... ACTION!

:rofl:  :o  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  ::cheers::  ::kiss::  ::rocker::  ::stab::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::poke::  ::troll::  ::boycott::  ::hehehmm::  ::hehehmm::  :wave:  ::bangin::  :rofl:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
checkmate
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2007, 08:55:07 PM »
Like I said, Anne, those are your issues and not mine. In your case, I agree with CCMGirl and you really need to get over it.  Taking one's inventory seems to be the main goal of this site, doesn't it?  You sure spend a lot of time taking mine and telling me what I do and do not believe and what I do and do not know.  Take a look inside at that anger, Anne.  Is it at parents whose kids are doing well? At parents who are doing well and have good relationships with their kids?  At kids who don't hate their parents EVEN after a program?  Your issues, not mine.

I agree with Anne; I don't think parents should be coddled on this forum.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2007, 08:57:07 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Your sole motivation for posting on Fornits is to have a sense of power and control- just like you had when you worked at Three Springs.  You can abuse and bully people on the internet instead of at the program.  You justify it by thinking you are helping kids! Actually, your presence on this forum is probably the single biggest reason most parents won't stick around long enough to get the message others here are trying to get across.  Don't forget my 12 PMs from your "friends" bemoaning your disgusting and vicious posts against me and others.  When that many people have to apologize for someone, who really has the power and control?

Oh yes... I have power and control. Ican only have power and control if you give it to me.

So I am gathering I have you on remote control now. If I say go left you go left. If I say go right you go right? What sort of absurd notions are you prattling on about? IT is text. The only thing text can hurt is your eyes from the strain of reading it. Please drop this sad tired charade about you being a poor abused victim. This show you putting on isn't even fit for the ranks of a bad daytime tv soap opera.

Do I care if half the universe apologizes for me? Not a jot tit tat or tittle. Because what you don't realize is the numerous private message I've gotten supporting me in this whole thing against you. You say you have 12 whole messages apologizing for my horrible behavior? Well guess what! That Ain't squat compared to what I had sent my way.

So get over yourself and stop feeling that you need stalk me. Its getting a little creepy.

:tup:

Offline Charly

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2007, 08:57:20 PM »
I don't think you have to worry about that happening, SS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2007, 08:57:30 PM »
I agree with Anne too. But I guess it's because of my 'issues'. So what time is group tonight? I'll pre-mix the Tang.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2007, 08:59:04 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Yes do stuff in your ears and run around going "LA LA LA LA LA LA" it will really work well for you.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2007, 08:59:56 PM »
I don't think you have to worry about that happening, SS.

Okay then.  :lol:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Breaking my heart
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2007, 09:03:27 PM »
Look.  In no way am i arguing that people should stop talking about normal shit.  I'm just saying when talking to parents... consider the audience.  This isn't a theater.  This is reality.

Karen.  Are you seeing this.  Ask yourself what could cause people to be this pissed off.  These aren't wackos (well most of us :lol:).  These are by and large normal people put in extraordinary circumstances.  Ask yourself what could cause kids to hate parents (within whom they see their own...) so much?

Well some people cope by saying FUCK YOU MOM and FUCK YOU DAD.. and for a good while i felt that way...  But after a while.. i just wanted them to understand what i went through.  Persistance paid off.  It doesn't in every case.. and some parents still refuse to listen to, or believe, their kids stories of abuse...  It's like a program phone call all over again.  Its not being believed when you're telling the truth.  it's infuriating to most...
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)