Author Topic: Breaking my heart  (Read 22568 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2007, 10:13:24 PM »
people want to come into this forum, sit on top of all the content that was built by the people they want to now moderate, and want to use that information to help parents. personally if i was that concerned i would build my own website or pay someone else to do it. then when a program parent posts here, just post your link to your website.

but the reason people dont do that, is because they want to use the mountain of information located on fornits servers to further their own goal. it enrages them when they cannot use this unique pile of information in the way they see fit.

stop trying to plant your flags already.. if youre so concerned, start your own website and you can moderate people all you want. you can even have a special parents forum!! wow!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Charly

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2007, 10:19:05 PM »
Psy- how was what you quoted recommending a program?  I used a suggestion I got here on THIS forum, which was to use the threat of a program to get the kid to agree to local counseling.   You seem to have trouble understanding a lot of what I write.  I think I'm pretty clear. How could anyone recommend a program to this particular parent?  We knew virtually nothing about the situation!

TSW- You are probably the most repulsive individual on the entire internet.  Congratulations.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2007, 10:20:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Charly""
TSW- You are probably the most repulsive individual on the entire internet.  Congratulations.

I think you had better look in the fucking mirror!!!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::fuckoff::  ::bwahaha2::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2007, 10:27:49 PM »
Quote from: ""Ganja""
I think you had better look in the fucking mirror!!!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::fuckoff::  ::bwahaha2::

A little more originality please.  

Ganja's post sounds a lot like a five-year-old chanting "I know you are but what am I?", and feeling really clever about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2007, 10:30:20 PM »
go home karen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2007, 10:31:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
go home karen

Best advice I've ever read on Fornits.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2007, 10:34:12 PM »
Now THERE's a sharp come-back!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2007, 10:35:31 PM »
Bye Bye Karen

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2007, 10:41:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Ganja""
A little more originality please.  

Ganja's post sounds a lot like a five-year-old chanting "I know you are but what am I?", and feeling really clever about it.

I'll get right on it. Sorry, but I'm just getting started. That was far from my best material, and yes, a 5 year old could have easily come up with a better line. I was in a bit of hurry & I haven't smoked up since I got home; that's probably the trouble.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2007, 10:43:12 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
go home karen

Best advice I've ever read on Fornits.

Very likely!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2007, 11:09:10 PM »
I would like to state, for the record, that I have found many individuals far more repulsive than TSW. And I'm not just talking about programmies, either.

:scared:

It's a big Internet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2007, 06:26:21 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""

Refrain from your overly dramatic ad-hominen attacks. They really aren't working for you. What you think you know about me and what you know about me are two entirely different concepts. Using character attacks on a person like me is pointless when it is me who started 95 percent of the rumors about myself. I never once in this thread endorsed the bashing of Lori so don't start misrepresenting the situation now to fit your naive world view. I did fully endorse someone educating Lori's daughter in the ways and means to protect herself from her mother should a TBS become a real circumstance for her. Let me illustrate for you how I endorsed a positive dialogue with Lori.

Those who can read over the kindergarten level will also note that I posted more power to the mother if she can be brought to see the light in this matter. Also I invited Psy to host a discussion on my own forum where it can be moderated to avoid personal attacks. Noting that you might not have the educational requirements to understand the full meaning of what I just stated I decided to draw a picture for you. It is with great regret that the picture can't be posted as it involves the intercourse between a camel and and an orangatan. It just goes show how convoluted the entire issue seems to have gotten lately.

I think you ought to keep two things in mind here Exhausted. First I've been dealing with this sort of thing far longer than you have. Second I have learned over time to be distrustful of parents for an extremely good reason. Hence my objectives aren't about working with parents, but they have changed into providing resources for kids to escape, evade, and win their own freedom by whatever means it takes.

That being said let me point out the obvious. I am not here for parents. I am here to help kids. I am here to help them stay out of programs. I am here to help them escape from programs.

That is my sole motivation for posting on fornits. There are plenty of others who deal with parents. On occasion I will deal with as an ends justifies the means for keeping a kid out of a program. I've defended many parents on fornits in the past and will continue doing so as I see fit. So before wobble off to post a no doubt well worded response try to see past all the hype and malarkey. Remember I did promote 95 percent of that hype and malarkey for my own amusement.
Moving on.. Do have have a lovely day.
Why are you more interested in helping them escape than stopping them getting into that position in the first place?

You may have been dealing with it longer than me, but there's nothing like experience, this isn't text book stuff you know, only a parent can really know what it's like

If you're here to help kids, then the obvious place to start is with the parents, or basically do whatever it takes to keep them from being abused under any circumstances, not pick & choose what sits comfortably with you - that's hardly naive now, don't tell me I'm wrong on that, i was one of those parents a while back - wonder if you can claim to have REALLY experienced what that's like.

The reason you're a prize prick is because this is all for your amusement as you state, you seem to get a laugh out of anyone elses misery, parents and kids included

Don't worry your little head about my education, I'm an intelligent woman, intelligent enough not to be tossed around like a rag doll buy a self appointed forum bully like you anyway

Discussion over

Offline Charly

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2007, 06:49:42 PM »
Your sole motivation for posting on Fornits is to have a sense of power and control- just like you had when you worked at Three Springs.  You can abuse and bully people on the internet instead of at the program.  You justify it by thinking you are helping kids! Actually, your presence on this forum is probably the single biggest reason most parents won't stick around long enough to get the message others here are trying to get across.  Don't forget my 12 PMs from your "friends" bemoaning your disgusting and vicious posts against me and others.  When that many people have to apologize for someone, who really has the power and control?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2007, 06:59:24 PM »
Your sole motivation for posting on Fornits is to have a sense of power and control- just like you had when you worked at Three Springs.  You can abuse and bully people on the internet instead of at the program.  You justify it by thinking you are helping kids! Actually, your presence on this forum is probably the single biggest reason most parents won't stick around long enough to get the message others here are trying to get across.  Don't forget my 12 PMs from your "friends" bemoaning your disgusting and vicious posts against me and others.  When that many people have to apologize for someone, who really has the power and control?

Your sole motivation for coming to fornits was to bully and troll, or do you forget that Karen? You play all nice now, but a lot of us remember what you are really like when you first came here... and what you'd be like if all your online buddies didn't start hating on you for showing your true crazy self. Its laughable that you seem so concerned with kids and then lie about pretending to be anti program, and then get quoted here as recently as yesterday promoting sending a kid off who you know nothing about. I can't even imagine what you are telling parents privately.  :roll: You put on a good show though, a lot of posters here do... but every once in a while you guys get honest and then it gets interesting around here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2007, 07:13:31 PM »
When that many people have to apologize for someone, who really has the power and control?

:rofl:  :roll:  :rofl:  :roll:  :rofl:  :roll:  :rofl:  :roll:  :rofl: