Author Topic: ACRONYM SOUP, or how to run everyone off...  (Read 25458 times)

Offline ehm

• View Profile
ACRONYM SOUP, or how to run everyone off...
« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2003, 12:37:00 PM »

On 2003-07-29 07:48:00, Froderik13 wrote:

"She'd probably sentence him (Tom Delay) to be pilloried for 30 days in the Castro district of San Francisco...  ::boohoo:: )
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2003, 02:53:00 PM »
But the really burning question is this; what would Jenna drink?

For something that has spread with all the forethought of kudzu, the Internet isn't half bad."
-- Newsweek, 2/27/95

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2003, 03:30:00 PM »
what would joan & jenna drink?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2003, 10:51:00 PM »
What would Jilted Jesuits do?

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 30, 2003, 09:36:00 AM »
What Would Jenna Jameson Do?
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2003, 10:22:00 AM »
I am sure it's on video somewhere. Why are you so interested?  : :grin:  

CL

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2003, 03:07:00 PM »
carmel,

confession time:

i ran a search on jenna jamison

now it know

ew.

WWJJD?

it all seems so clear now...

(actually not really)

::hehehmm::

i'm so not with it!!!!!

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2003, 03:08:00 PM »
but it should still be "drink?"

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2003, 10:29:00 PM »
I like how this thread (hell, it's only 15 pages long now, why not keep it going?) went from religious banter to Jenna Jameson being denied her daily dose of jissom down her gullet...(if I infer correctly)  :grin:

[ This Message was edited by: Froderik13 on 2003-07-30 19:31 ]

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2003, 10:46:00 PM »
I wrote this post...I never meant it to grow and consume its readers.  Maybe we can fish PA out of its jaws...

Nice shot on the virgin birth 2 dogs.  Fucking intensely sung atheist's anthem..
Smokin'''''
Nice return volleys from the FROZEN CHOOSEN but I must blame the post itself, like the tentacles of SATAN, rearing it's ugly self..
ARGGGHHHH
All together we can kill the beast.
KILL THE BEAST  KILL THE BEAST (chanting crowd grows louder.  SOmeone adds pitchforks and torchs...)
KILL THE BEAST.
Meanwhile, allow me to go back to my previously scheduled medications.
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 31, 2003, 02:00:00 AM »
What is evident, Wayeast, in your speech is a hatred for the truth, calling me "satan" because I do believe is like the pot calling the kettle black.

You said this:
"Who's really afraid here, buddy? Those of us who've actually read and studied the Bible or you?"

I've read and reread the Bible through from cover to cover way more times than you have. And why in the world would you assume that I have not?

My motivation in reading it was not because I had an ax to grind and sought to discredit others with my knowledge as you enjoy doing with knowledge. But rather I choose to give people hope. Something you cannot do the way I can.

You wrote this:
"The Branch Davidians would LOVE you. They died martyrs' deaths, too. As did the Nike fans at Heaven's Gate, the inhabitants of Jonestown, the folks at Ruby Ridge, the 9/11 attackers, the Hamas suide bombers, the PLO, the and those gentle folks in Uganda a couple years ago. You're right: anyone willing to die for their beliefs HAS to be right."

"...anyone willing to die for their beliefs HAS to be right." When did I say this? Oh, I see that I didn't!

The groups of people you named weren't witnesses to the resurrection of Jesus Christ and didn't claim to be.

I don't agree with the Branch Davidians religious views, but they did not need Janet Reno to "kill them to save them". You were probably rooting for Janet Reno's nazi slaugher of these people because of their unorthodox views? Interesting.

The Heaven's Gate followers were not martyrs. They killed themselves.

As far as Ruby Ridge, the 3 million dollar settlement with Randy Weaver sometime in 1996 answers the question of who was vindicated in that case regardless if we agreed with his separatist views.

I don't consider "suicide bombers" or "homicide bombers" fit the true definition of a "martyr" though they are told they will be one. These people who murder are going straight to hell. No concubines, no heaven, just a lake of fire and endless torment.

I believe there was a reference from someone other that Josephus, but I admit I don't know the historians name, so, I suppose you "got me" there until I can prove otherwise.

You said this too:
"Once again we see the "heads I win, tails you're spiritually deceived" approach to faith."

What? This statement has made us ALL dumber. No one could understand what you are saying here.
Unless you are saying that I believe the exclusive claim of Jesus Christ to the exclusion of other religions? Sure I do today, but the coin flipping analogy doesn't work for you, but against you.

If we point out your flawed logic, you're right because we're "rebelling against God." If we agree with you, that's God's grace at work."

I never said you or anybody were in "rebellion", you brought this up. You haven't pointed out flaws in my logic. Rather you have sought to discredit me by linking me to already discredited groups of which I would NEVER have any sort of affiliation with whatsoever. Your approach is to blindly discredit anything I say because I believe. Isn't that whole approach undeniably flawed and bigoted?

You also said:
"Sorry, but this has nothing to do with God. It has to do with Evangelical Christianity. Evangelical Christians HAVE to believe that disagreement with them is disagreement with god, and the rest of us are wrong until we hand you a certificate, written in Jehovah's handwriting, saying He doesn't exist."

To seperate "God" from "Evangelical Christianity" is a lame attempt to muddy the waters. So don't be sorry.

The existence of God may not be "proveable" but it is "evident", and neither can you "prove" God does not exist.

I can't speak for all evangelical Christians. I can speak for myself though. It is possible that by disagreeing with me you may be disagreeing with God. But I am not on some ego trip nor am I desiring to exercise authority over people here just because it may be that I represent God every now and then. I am simply sharing my faith with those who will hear it. I am not ashamed of Jesus Christ. But I recognize that many people here are weary of the feuding that comes over religious discussions and so I generally avoid talking Jesus here the majority of the time. Your response to my post warranted a response from me. Otherwise I would have posted about something else instead.

The fact that you are worked up about my post to the point of calling me "satan" is an evidence that you have no peace in your soul and that you are indeed hellbound, and willing to draw people into your own cowardice through means of deliberate deception. I wouldn't want to be someone who does that.

My light-hearted quip about "please don't kill me. thank you." was humor. But seriously, murdering me with speech is no different than killing a man according to God of the Bible whom you evidently hate.

It's one thing to disagree and have different views on subjects. It's quite another to speak evil of me personally. Though I am a man who is flawed and errant as all men are, I am a man whom God, the Lord Jesus Christ, does speak through at times. And at the times that He does, I am representing Him. To be hateful, even in blindness, is not the right thing to do at these times. I know you don't believe, but that doesn't matter because I've now reluctantly told you that you could be fighting against God when you fight against me.

If some people here do want to consider Jesus, what is that to you? It is pointless to discourage the Jesus freakies here, and you never know when you might need one these days. So, learning to love the Jesus freaky people is the lesson of the day, neighbor. Can you say "freaky"? I knew you could.

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2003, 10:51:00 PM »
Not again,

Anon -

Please stop posting your dogma here.
Nobody cares.

You really need to find a job or a hobby to occupy your time.

It is amazing to me that you take such an effort to post your rantings to people on this post who are just laughing at you.

I truly do feel sorry for you, because it is very obvious that you are a sad individual.

People here want to discuss their experiences (good or bad) in drug rehab. probrams.
Go start a religious post elswhere, and deal with your demons there.
Please. :scared:
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2003, 10:59:00 PM »
:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2003, 11:26:00 PM »
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
You hang on high
In the hanging sky
Upon a cross
That you expel
From your womb bright
From your bladder and your brain
Like a silver tear
From an ancient flood
Of alien blood
That we must drink to bathe

Daniel (of the Pupils), 2001

:skull:  :grin:

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2003, 12:22:00 AM »
I don't care if it rains or freezes

as long as I got my Plastic Jesus

sitting on the dashboard of my car

comes in colors pink and pleasant

glows in the dark cuz it's irridescent

get you one for when you travel far.

Goin' ninety, I aint scary

cuz I got the Virgin Mary

assurin' me that I won't go to hell.

Get yourself a Sweet Madonna

dressed in rhinestones 'n sitting onna

pedestal of Abolone' shell

goin' ninety I aint scary

cuz I got the Virgin Mary

assuring me that I won't go to hell!!!!!
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?