Author Topic: Solving an old mystery  (Read 7214 times)

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Solving an old mystery
« on: January 22, 2007, 02:52:10 PM »
You have properly read about the poor girl - Valerie Herron - which jumped from the third floor of TB.

They claimed that it was an accident.

At at the myspace group, a member claims that there was in fact a suicide note.

I quote:

i was that girls buddy. That was cazy!! I saw her jump and we all ran to stop her, I can't believe he tried to say it was an accident. she wrote a suicide note that they never mentioned. Fuck mr. Kay. Thankfully I went home the next day.

So I am looking for D. Cameron Boyle. Her sisters former husband. He wrote on the forum www.cross-x.com a year ago.

If they were informed about the suicide note, it would be easier to put one more of their sick claims aside.

Could I get a little help tracking him down? The parents are in denial.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Solving an old mystery
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 03:54:13 PM »
http://www.cross-x.com/vb/showthread.ph ... rie+herron

Wow, if this guy is to be believed, this family had some serious issues.

How sad.

:(

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Solving an old mystery
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 04:19:07 PM »
So are Landre's parents, full on denial that they sent their kid to an environment that drove them to suicide. Could you accept that reality as it were if you were them? The truth is known by those who were there, most parents could care less to hear it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Solving an old mystery
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 03:33:34 AM »
every family has issues.
we all have our beliefs as to what happened in Jamaica.
if someone wants to talk to a family member about this, then contact me.
I am willing to help anyone who wants help.
Please leave my parents out of this. They are burdened enough by her guilt.
you can email me at [email protected] if you have information or something to say to me.
As to your reference to "the sister's ex husband's" post on cross-x, I found the post and asked to please have it removed.
we were separated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 08:34:31 AM »
What was in the post? Yes, now it is gone.

This is why people should never rely on links to document something. Copy and paste. Copy and paste.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »
What, this post?

I know you all might find it odd that I am contacting you, but I am fast running out of options in my attempt to keep the parents of Valerie Herron from taking my daughter away from me.

I married Valerie Herron’s sister in the same year that she (Valerie) took her life at Tranquility Bay, Jamaica. Because her family has considerable wealth, it has been difficult for me to defend and or make a case in what has become an absolutely horrible divorce. I am now threatened with the possibility that the grandparents (father/mother of Valerie Herron) could possibly get custody of MY child. We have only one child.

I am largely unfamiliar with Tranquility Bay, or the process by which a teenager is sent there against her will… and from my initial investigation into the matter, I am horrified of what these people are capable of doing in my stead, as I have been the stay-at-home father and primary caregiver for the child since her birth. I could not fathom this happening, but I am being drowned under legal bills and unethical and apathetic lawyers who are quite willing to win regardless of the costs.

Please help me. I need to speak with anyone who was at Tranquility Bay, as you my be my only link between keeping what is left of my family together, or her becoming the ward of monsters.

Thank you all,

D. Cameron Boyle

Grabbed from Google cache. I'd copypaste everything else in that thread, but it's just another dumbshit argument about Tranqulity Bay with half the participants having no fucking clue what they're talking about.

Did you really think you could remove something from the Internet? Stupid bitch.

Offline Ryinthesky

• View Profile
    • http://thehub.usairways.com
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 01:53:33 PM »
I came in right after the whole suiside went down and from what everyone was saying around the time it happened was that she got up to "throw somthing away" and took a running swandive into the courtyard. Accident my ass. Again this is what went around the boys  upper levels and than down to us but it probably has some truth to it.
It\'s not the exception, it\'s the rule!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 04:02:10 PM »
I live in a town near Sedburgh but back then I made deliveries in that area. I spoke with an employee. THERE WAS A LETTER! What it said did perhaps not make sense, but the director himself destroyed it. A couple of "students" saw it too before he took it and they told the employee I have spoken with that they could not figure out what she had written, before it was forbidden ever to discuss her death again. I guess it could have made sense for the family but it is too late now.

I won't have trouble, so I wont tell my name. The staff is not someone you want to mess with if you take the number of murders here into consideration, but you have to take my word for it.

They destroyed the police investigation and they destroyed evidence. It is a criminal act regardless of the fact that she decided to jump and they perhaps were neglecting her or wasn't told of a possible history of previous suicide attempt. Maybe they are moral responsible, maybe not.

But they are criminals preventing justice when they destroy evidence. It doesn't matter if they did it in your country or my country. Both places it is a crime!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 09:28:58 PM »
Quote from: "Just another driver"
I live in a town near Sedburgh but back then I made deliveries in that area. I spoke with an employee. THERE WAS A LETTER! What it said did perhaps not make sense, but the director himself destroyed it. A couple of "students" saw it too before he took it and they told the employee I have spoken with that they could not figure out what she had written, before it was forbidden ever to discuss her death again. I guess it could have made sense for the family but it is too late now.

I won't have trouble, so I wont tell my name. The staff is not someone you want to mess with if you take the number of murders here into consideration, but you have to take my word for it.

They destroyed the police investigation and they destroyed evidence. It is a criminal act regardless of the fact that she decided to jump and they perhaps were neglecting her or wasn't told of a possible history of previous suicide attempt. Maybe they are moral responsible, maybe not.

But they are criminals preventing justice when they destroy evidence. It doesn't matter if they did it in your country or my country. Both places it is a crime!

THANK YOU FOR COMING FOWARD WITH THIS INFORMATION!! NO ONE BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU (good people) CARE ABOUT CHILDREN.

Contact ISAC http://www.isaccorp.org/ They will help convert your bravery into advocacy on behalf of the victimized youth

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 01:07:02 AM »
Just a driver,

I second the suggestion to contact ISAC and tell them what you've seen. Yo0u don't have to give up your anonimity to do that-- they'll make sure any personal details you give them will remain confidential.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 02:26:44 AM »
But it is hear-say. Would it not be easier to inform the authorities in Jamaica of the identity of the female staff member LW (a girl) took the paper to and who gave the paper to Kay? We know that Kay personally destroyed it, but it was going through two hands: LW and a female staff member.

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 03:16:26 AM »
i was in op when it happened. all i can say is this. if it was an accident than why land on your head? plus you never pick somebody up and lay them in the back seat of a car with out neck support. especially with a fall greater than 5 feet. dont pick her up and throw her in a freaking car. than key bitched about the blood on his car seats.
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 07:49:24 PM »
Quote from: "firstresponder"
i was in op when it happened. all i can say is this. if it was an accident than why land on your head? plus you never pick somebody up and lay them in the back seat of a car with out neck support. especially with a fall greater than 5 feet. dont pick her up and throw her in a freaking car. than key bitched about the blood on his car seats.

key is a murderer. Why don't Valerie's parents advocate on her behalf? WHy don't the try to spur an investigation? Are they typical "program parents" --uncaring, mentally incompetant brutes?

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 01:08:45 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "firstresponder"

key is a murderer. Why don't Valerie's parents advocate on her behalf? WHy don't the try to spur an investigation? Are they typical "program parents" --uncaring, mentally incompetant brutes?
No, they are not program parents. As one our other volunteers have learned from a source close to them, they regret that they believed the information material. That is was a rehab, who could take care of a girl who had been in close encounters with death previous.

They are too broken to be a part of our effort to shout at the authorities until they start a new investigation and charge the staff with obstruction of justice.

Remember that there was no wiki, no fornits, no guardian article etc. back then where they could have received independent information about what is going on inside programs. They were taken like we are saying it in Denmark being taken by the program - got their pants drawn down and ***** at that part of your body which are highest when you pick strawberries. (Sorry I cannot translate it better).

They were victim of a scam, but I don't know if they even want to know of how big a scam, they were victim off.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 03:02:00 AM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
got their pants drawn down and ***** at that part of your body which are highest when you pick strawberries. (Sorry I cannot translate it better).

The correct english phrase is  "fucked up the ass", but it's not very polite.  It's much funnier the way you say it... lol.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)