Author Topic: I went to Casa & High Impact - My experience  (Read 16233 times)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
I went to Casa & High Impact - My experience
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 05:57:52 PM »
Did your doctor mention whether or not going for such an extended time without it could effect fertility?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 06:12:49 PM »
They didn't say and I didn't think to ask.  It was kind of a moot point; I was pregnant within about 6 months of getting out. :D
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
It's either an over exageration, or something more sinister? Take your pick!

Or how about you are a cruel and insensitive, self centered megalomaniac? Is that an option to pick?

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 07:28:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
They didn't say and I didn't think to ask.  It was kind of a moot point; I was pregnant within about 6 months of getting out. :D

::bwahaha2::
well i guess that answers my question
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 07:31:44 PM »
The only good things I got out of being in Straight were my kids.  Unfortunately that meant that I was surrounded by program people who loved to wield the power they held over me (custody).  Good times. 20 goddamn years of it :roll:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2007, 07:41:49 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
its do to stress and not being fed properly as well sa being overworked.
Jewish woman locked in concentration camps lost their periods as well.
Same with severe anorexics, over exercizers, it has to do also with your body weight being driven to low.

essentially mentstrating a  non essential bodily function. When the body is in a situation where its survival is being threatened it cuts back on non essentil boduly functions.

I wouldnt be suprised if alot of kids have their growth stunted as well. I dont hink our periods being taken away is permanent, but the growth stunting is.

sick monsters

You can stop menstruating if you do not have fat in your diet.  Even without the stress, just altering your fat intake will cause you to stop having your period.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2007, 05:06:17 AM »
Quote from: ""LMK""
Quote from: ""Guest""
its do to stress and not being fed properly as well sa being overworked.
Jewish woman locked in concentration camps lost their periods as well.
Same with severe anorexics, over exercizers, it has to do also with your body weight being driven to low.

essentially mentstrating a  non essential bodily function. When the body is in a situation where its survival is being threatened it cuts back on non essentil boduly functions.

I wouldnt be suprised if alot of kids have their growth stunted as well. I dont hink our periods being taken away is permanent, but the growth stunting is.

sick monsters

You can stop menstruating if you do not have fat in your diet.  Even without the stress, just altering your fat intake will cause you to stop having your period.

youre absolutely right. And id liketo amend what I said being starved/overworked/terrorized like that for such a long period of time - if you're not lucky- will almost certainly lead/contribute to some long term health problem.

However the body can regroup and if you take care fo yourself you can limit if not completely undo the damage

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2007, 06:46:18 PM »
Jennifer:  I thought they weren't even allowed to handcuff minors (at least not behind the back, anyway).

And I think the reason none of the girls had periods was due to all the stress.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
high impact
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2007, 11:11:24 PM »
although this thread has been mostly about periods id like to mention that i too went to high impact. i experienced the things jenn talked about and more and thats why ive started plans for protest at antiwwasp.com

and to i didnt have my period the whole time i was there as well, but i dont agree that it was because of emotional stress because ive been through other periods of my life that were VERY emotionally stressful and i was still menstrating properly i believe they put something in the food. not to mention the amount of weight we all gained they must have added hormones or something like depo to protect any thing from happening like when kids succeed at having sex at seminars and they had to protect themselves legally from the ramafacations of a girl getting pregnant while she was in the program. haha or just to save their plumbing from being overstuffed.

visit antiwwasp.com if you are serious about joining our planning for protest.

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Help need for Fornits Wiki
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2007, 03:41:02 AM »
I so need help to place the facilty on a map. I have been able to locate every single of their prisons so far.

The only exception is High Impact and they have high quality maps on google of this area.

High Impact on Fornits Wiki

Who can help? It should right across the border according to some statements.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I went to Casa & High Impact - My experience
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2008, 07:04:38 PM »
My dad told me that we were taking a "fun and exciting" vacation to San Diego to visit my sick Uncle Bill. They told me the trunk full of clothes they packed was just a bunch of electronics that needed to be returned to Uncle Bill. After the plane ride, Dad and I stood outside the airport. I asked, "So, where are we going now?" He said, "Well, YOU'RE going to a treatment center with 12 other girls and I am going home." Then this dude named Fernando picked me up and drove me to High Impact. When we got there it was a big military tent set up on a concrete slab. This was in front of the infamous dog cages. I sat at a picnic table as all the ridiculous rules were laid out to me. You must complete 2000 laps to complete the program. However laps are easily taken away if you commit an infraction. IE: scratching w/o permission, not washing a plate spotlessly with caked-on oatmeal within 10 seconds, moving your legs too much when sitting for hours on end. 80 laps would be deducted for each infraction, and if you forgot to raise your hand to ask permission to scratch yourself 3 times, no laps for you that day. Just a wasted 24 hours of distress. You had to take freezing cold showers with water that came from a wll not too far from where we slept. We couldn't drink the well water as it wasn't sanitary. So the "mamas" would have to walk up a long hill to get water from the owner's house. A lot of times they were too lazy so we were thirsty all the time. Forced to sneak drinks of well water from the shower. At one point I fell to the ground b/c my head was spinning due to dehydration. The mamas said I was being manipulative, trying to get more water than everyone else. As punishment they put me in the dog cage in the "high impact" position-belly down, arms spread out, palms facing up, feet crossed and held an inch above the ground. all day in the heat, and into the night when temperatures dropped into the 30s. i was then made to take a freezing cold shower in 30 degree weather. You could see steam rising from my body. Everyone had to shower in front of everyone, no privacy. One girl lied about me ramming into her as I was running laps. The mamas weren't hearing me though. They just automatically jumped on me, to the point where all I could do was scream and scream. Then the owner came down and said, "You need to do more laps." I wrote letters home and all my parents would say was that I should be grateful that I had beans and rice to eat. That's just the first time. After I completed the program the first time I was then sent to Cross Creek Manor. After about 6mos to a year, Ron Garrett came into therapy group and confronted me about threatening a staff with a pencil. Which was not true at all. I didn't even know what he was talking about. He and my therapist Sondra kept telling me I was playing dumb, and I should just admit it. So after spending 2 days in isolation I was exported to Mex. again. This time I had to complete 4000 laps, and the camp wasn't any better. The only differences were they allowed us to brush our hair and dress our disgusting feet (constantly filled with blisters and cuts, attracting flies when sitting for hours) at the end of the day. Oh, and then they added a zucchini to our dinner of chicken and rice. I would like to pursue this legally, but don't know how to go about it. E-mail me [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2008, 07:46:32 PM »
My story is the same.

But the place i went to was a cult in addition to a physically abusive hell-hole. It sounds like i got fed a little better than you, though.

I don't understand how this happens and how people are able to get away with it.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2008, 11:16:38 PM »
Money makes it happen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2008, 06:07:39 PM »
what a Drama queens we have here,
tell the truth not just pretend to be victims,
if you were  there was because your parents didn't have other choice at ther moment
you put yourself in that situation
and you don't accept that  true and don't learn from your mistakes
Be honest, being there was not nice but needed to stop from what you were doing,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2008, 09:08:34 PM »
Quote from: "witness"
what a Drama queens we have here,
tell the truth not just pretend to be victims,
if you were  there was because your parents didn't have other choice at ther moment
you put yourself in that situation
and you don't accept that  true and don't learn from your mistakes
Be honest, being there was not nice but needed to stop from what you were doing,

Be honest with yourself.  You are a parent trying to justify your poor decision.