Author Topic: I went to Casa & High Impact - My experience  (Read 16235 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Re: I went to Casa & High Impact - My experience
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2008, 03:01:58 PM »
Quote from: "witness"
what a Drama queens we have here,
tell the truth not just pretend to be victims,
if you were  there was because your parents didn't have other choice at ther moment
you put yourself in that situation
and you don't accept that  true and don't learn from your mistakes
Be honest, being there was not nice but needed to stop from what you were doing,

In the future if you could use complete sentences, that would be great. It's very difficult to understand you.

For your information people have come forward, and told the truth. I think the problem is, is that you're not willing to accept it?!! Parents always have a choice.  I am never going to say that I deserved to be sent away, or that I deserved to be treated the way I was. The punishment did not fit the crime.

If I had it all to do over again,  nothing would have changed. The end result would have always been the same. With me being sent away. I know my situation is not unique. I know there are lots of kids in the same boat as I was.

You're right being there was "not nice".

If my parents weren't such selfish pricks, that would have been "real nice".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Shlei

• View Profile
Re: I went to Casa & High Impact - My experience
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:54 PM »
Well, I went to Casa and CCM. I feel bad for the ones who were truly abused. I was not one of them. I still got my period and my life is nice and smoothe. Some of us walked away unscathed and others did not.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »