Author Topic: I went to Casa & High Impact - My experience  (Read 16227 times)

Offline Jennifer143

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/guerra143
I went to Casa & High Impact - My experience
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 03:30:20 PM »
We never took any pills... but the girls side had different food from the boys side...so I'm thinking thats how they did it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...yOu faLL dOwN... buT geT righT bacK uP...*

*...forgive, but NEVER forget...*

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 05:37:39 PM »
How sad that it took your mother that long to believe you.

I'm so happy to hear you're life is going so well now. I'm sure it's a treasure and a blessing after what you've been through.

Peace
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2007, 08:08:32 PM »
Quote from: ""CCMGIRL""
Get over it ,I did. Enough of the pity party, it's weak. Move on with your life.

That's so wrong! That wasn't even me who said that. Sorry Jen, I have a huge fan club here. I do feel bad what you went through. Hopefully, you're okay now!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2007, 08:55:51 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Quote from: ""CCMGIRL""
Get over it ,I did. Enough of the pity party, it's weak. Move on with your life.

That's so wrong! That wasn't even me who said that. Sorry Jen, I have a huge fan club here. I do feel bad what you went through. Hopefully, you're okay now!

You pretty much have been saying this all along.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 12:28:50 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
I don't think it had much to do with the food or what they slipped in it. High stress and such probably is the more likely answer for you not having your period.

TSW is the expert here LOL!!!!!!!! He doesn't even get a period, and he's an expert on them. Gook, I wish I could be as smart as you :-). There's just no hope though. Poor me, poor me!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 02:01:52 AM »
Actually what he said is exactly the same as what women who have lost periods while in programs have told all of us, CCM...

Whats the deal anyway? Pissed that we're not fond of the fact that you want to be an accessory to child abu^H^H^H^H^H Er, an ed-con?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
A more technical explanation
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 04:12:27 AM »
This will certainly explain why women at High Impact did not have their period.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenorrhea ... menorrhoea

For the casa victim another explanation could be the case

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothalam ... ysfunction

Stress is a major factor!

The only positive is what they write last in the article:

A woman is unable to conceive while she is amenorrhoeic, but 'athletic' and drug-induced amenorrhoea has no effect on long term fertility as long as menstruation can recommence. The best way to treat 'athletic' amenorrhoea is to decrease the amount and intensity of exercise.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 09:11:10 AM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Actually what he said is exactly the same as what women who have lost periods while in programs have told all of us, CCM...

Whats the deal anyway? Pissed that we're not fond of the fact that you want to be an accessory to child abu^H^H^H^H^H Er, an ed-con?

Niles dear, I could care less! There is no deal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 11:03:20 AM »
Niles dear, I could care less!

Thats the problem with edcons, they don't care about anyone else but themselves!!!

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 04:50:43 PM »
if this goes on for too long couldn't it effect fertility? I had heard about the effect of stress on cycles but I had assumed this lasted a few months. Perhaps this is a cause to sue?
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 11:55:38 PM »
If I were Niles, I would totally sue. First of all he never was in one of these gulags, and second of all this guy is always on the rag LOL!!!

In all seriousness Oz Girl, missing your period is not a huge deal. I missed it a couple times myself during my 4 years of being locked up due to stress. If they are putting horomones in their food though, that could be something that is not healthy.

How could all these girls be missing their period like this girl Jen says? I mean all of them? That is a little odd, don't you think? It's either an over exageration, or something more sinister? Take your pick!

Hope M is well!

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 12:13:02 PM »
Not an over exaggeration,  I've seen this is other facilities and it usually effected every or most girls. This to me is horrible, to be under that much stress is unhealthy. If the stress level is high enough to cause a girl to miss her period for months it could cause other stress related maladies.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 03:38:59 PM »
How could all these girls be missing their period like this girl Jen says? I mean all of them? That is a little odd, don't you think? It's either an over exageration, or something more sinister? Take your pick!

NOT an over exageration! Ask any girl who has been to Casa By The Sea. My mother never send me one tampon or pad, because I never needed one. I don't think it's normal to not have your period for a year for no fukin reason at all.

Offline Jennifer143

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/guerra143
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 03:41:20 PM »
forgot to log in, that last post was from me  :oops:
...yOu faLL dOwN... buT geT righT bacK uP...*

*...forgive, but NEVER forget...*

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 05:54:56 PM »
I didn't have one for the entire two years I was in Straight.  Most of the girls I was in there with didn't either.  Freaked me out.  My doctor told me it was due to the extreme psychological stress.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa