Author Topic: Unbelievable  (Read 1371 times)

Offline dterrel

• View Profile
Unbelievable
« on: April 07, 2003, 12:45:00 PM »
I am lucky I found this page... I have read a few of the messages that are here, and I can't believe what all of you are saying!  First off, mr. cruz, you gotta go.  your cocky-ass attitude is really annoying, and if you keep this attitude while you are in prison, you're going to be a pinata for your cell-mate (he's gonna hit you from the back until you break.)  I have nothing against you, just telling you that your language is horrendous, and you brag about:

"Yous think yous are so cool,my motha fuckin pockets are alot fatter den yours.I gots the bitches yous dont.Igots a fat azz crib dat the white man could only dream of having.You motha fuckas dont dis Da Cruz Daddy."

You know what, it doesn't matter how much money you have, it doesn't matter white/black, if I were to take that in all of it's forms away from your vocabulary, you'd have nothing left but swear words.  Go to college, idiot!

Second, does anyone remember why they were at Elan?  Sure Marty has some issues from his past, sure some others have issues that work there, but if they were perfect, I REALLY DO NOT THINK THAT THEY WOULD LOOK FOR EMPLOYMENT IN MAINE!!!  We all had our past, leave it there.  Talk about the present!

Have a nice day!

Doug
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »