Author Topic: Midwest changes directors?  (Read 11938 times)

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
Re: Midwest changes directors?
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2008, 02:20:48 AM »
here again the warranty is what gives it away as wwasps. they are the only on to my knowledge to have such a thing. and with the same programs as wwasps has, like the program said if it walks like a duck sounds like a duck and has feathers like a duck it must be a duck.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2008, 09:21:10 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "kev ([url=http://www.antiwwasp.com
http://www.antiwwasp.com[/url])"]i'm surprised at how many people told me to not be fooled... jesus christ.. how about something more helpful fornits... :D
You know they're now advertising under other names, right, such as "Teen Revitalization"  Link: http://www.troubledteenprograms.org/tro ... -programs/

Fornits wiki (also mirrored in Denmark) article here:

http://wiki.fornits.com/index.php?title=Category:WWASP[/quote

I just called the toll free number for Teen Revitalization...answering machine that sounded like someone's private home phone...odd.  I will call again latter in the day...see if I can actually talk to a "person"
United we stand....divided....we fail!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2008, 10:41:01 AM »
Quote from: "Miss Antsy Pam"
Quote from: "kev ([url=http://www.antiwwasp.com
http://www.antiwwasp.com[/url])"]i'm surprised at how many people told me to not be fooled... jesus christ.. how about something more helpful fornits... :D
You know they're now advertising under other names, right, such as "Teen Revitalization"  Link: http://www.troubledteenprograms.org/tro ... -programs/

Fornits wiki (also mirrored in Denmark) article here:

http://wiki.fornits.com/index.php?title=Category:WWASP[/quote

I just called the toll free number for Teen Revitalization...answering machine that sounded like someone's private home phone...odd.  I will call again latter in the day...see if I can actually talk to a "person"

Go back two posts (previous page).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2008, 12:22:21 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Here are two of several "press releases" and ads/insertions on parenting sites re. the launch of the "new" Teen Revitalization site.

—•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•—

Unique Online Troubled Teen Resources for Parents

Teen Revitalization contains unique information for parents with troubled teens. The website includes a hand-picked directory of effective residential treatment centers, teen programs and specialty boarding schools, a free online child assessment tool and more.

Salt Lake City, UT, July 26, 2006 --(PR.com)-- Teen Revitalization, http://www.troubledteenprograms.org, contains information that is not traditionally found on similar troubled teen programs related websites. Some unique features of the website include:

1. Twenty or more troubled youth programs and schools are in the directory.
2. Detailed information on each program including cost, location, and specialty.
3. An online child assessment tool.
4. Success stories (testimonials) from parents as well as students.
5. An informative video about the different schools and programs.
6. Parent support newsletter focusing on troubled youth.
7. FAQ and common concerns section to answer common questions.
8. Financial aid information and FAQ.
9. Online troubled teen program loan application.
10. Online request form to schedule a tour at a facility
11. Warranty information describing how the programs will give free services if unsuccessful.
12. Online request form to have a personal consultation to get more information.

The website currently lists 20+ troubled youth programs; each has its direct costs listed so parents can know up-front what the fees are without having to call the treatment center directly. There is also an online child assessment tool which parents can use to gauge how ‘at-risk’ their own son or daughter is compared to others. The assessment provides a solution plan based on the questions answered on the questionnaire. The website has several success stories from those who have used the services of the represented youth programs.

Success stories are grouped into two categories: parents and students. Parents can get a better idea of how a student views the programs as well as what parents think of the programs. The website contains an informative video about the youth programs and youth schools on the website. There are several informative publications including a FAQ, common concerns answered, and parent support newsletters. Parents can obtain valuable information on financial aid and apply for a student loan directly online. Parents who wish to view a facility in person or talk to someone about their options can call a listed toll-free number or fill out an online request form.

The website was designed to give power to the parents by giving as much information as possible to those who are struggling with parenting a teenager. The information will empower them to make sound decisions to ensure a positive relationship with their children.

For more information please visit http://www.troubledteenprograms.org or contact Russ Bundy at 1-800-429-5090.

Press Contact:
Russ Bundy
Teen Revitalization
[email protected]
http://www.adaptivitypro.com

•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•—

Group of Specialty Troubled Teen Boarding Schools Achieve a 96% Success Rate

Teen Revitalization is an organization that boasts of a 96% success rates among the troubled teen programs they represent. Some unique features of their program include a risk-free warranty program, open enrollment policies, and family treatment integration.

Salt Lake City, UT, August 10, 2006 --(PR.com)-- http://www.troubledteenprograms.org - Teen Revitalization, an organization that consists of a group of premier hand-selected boarding schools, recently had a survey where they contacted parents of graduates one year following program completion. They asked parents how they felt about the results their child and family had experienced because of the program, and 96.4% of parents were either “happy” or “very happy” with their results. These results constitute aggregate data from parents with children in all of our schools.

Troubled teens stay for about 12-16 months at most of the selected schools. Some of the schools have a 3 month trial program, but most students need a significant period of time to complete the change process and fully internalize new skills, attitudes, and behaviors. The youth can also earn their high school diploma while attending the school which is sometimes rare among other boarding schools. All the schools operate on an open enrollment policy which means students can start attending a school at any given time. Enrollment in the troubled teen programs is also very quick, most students can be enrolled within 48 hours for those who are experiencing an immediate family crisis.

A traditional day at one of the selected boarding schools is full of activities to assist students in becoming more socially accepted and family-friendly. Students arise early and get ready for the day. The eat breakfast, do a chore and then go to school. Once the academic day is over, students attend their daily character-building workshop. They also have a group meeting each day where they evaluate themselves in several important areas of performance and receive staff ratings and feedback also. In the late afternoon and evening, students may have structured free time, play on-campus games and sports, read, journal, socialize, do homework, etc. In addition to on-camps activities, there are also a variety of off-campus activities that may be attended by students who have earned it. In the late evening, students prepare for and go to bed.

Parents are welcome to take a tour of the boarding schools and Teen Revitalization counselors can assist in setting up the meeting. Parents have an opportunity to meet staff and youth of the programs. Parents are also encouraged to contact previous clients to get a first-hand account of the success the boarding schools boast of.

Teen Revitalization also requires that all selected boarding schools integrate the family of the students into the treatment program. This is one factor that has greatly attributed to the success of the boarding schools that Teen Revitalization represents.

Parents who go through Teen Revitalization also receive an assurance that very few troubled teen programs offer: a warranty program. They are so confident in the ability of the represented programs that they offer a warranty that is one-of-a-kind in our industry. If the parent’s child meets the criteria for graduation from one of the programs and for some reason returns to old negative patterns before they turn 18, they will re-enroll them at the school they graduated from for up to 60 days at no extra charge.

For more information please visit http://www.troubledteenprograms.org or contact Russ Bundy at 1-800-429-5090.

###
—————————————
Contact Information
Teen Revitalization
Russ Bundy
1-800-429-5090
http://www.troubledteenprograms.org

Russ Bundy from -- I am guessing -- Utah, huh? There is one living in Saint George. Any relation to John and Willa Bundy from Thayer Learning Center?

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1990

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 08:02:27 AM »
I knew Brian Vaifanua in Samoa.  He was the cock sucker that let hundreds of teenage boys live without hot water, proper food or medical attention.  The guy is a cunt who profits off vulnerable families.  If he is still around I hope he gets hit by a car and has to wear a diaper the rest of his life.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 02:15:14 PM »
Quote from: "Paradise Cove"
I knew Brian Vaifanua in Samoa.  He was the cock sucker that let hundreds of teenage boys live without hot water, proper food or medical attention.  The guy is a cunt who profits off vulnerable families.  If he is still around I hope he gets hit by a car and has to wear a diaper the rest of his life.

Many on Fornits have found it therapeutic to call their former tormentors and tell them how they feel.. heh.

Brian Viafanua Cell: 319-795-2014
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 01:09:55 AM »
I guess while they have him on the phone they could say.......it's because of you I didn't vote for your friggen daughter on American Idol, lol!!!!!! Do you think Taylor make it to the next round? Stay tuned for next weeks American Idol!!!!! I can hardly wait! She must have some kind of talent to get that far?!! My cousin went to Holly wood, and got cut the second round. She was signed to Atlantic last year. So, I guess whether or not she makes it.................she might be talented enough to catch someones eye????? These days it is very difficult to get signed. Record companies just don't have a lot of money to invest in artists due to all the piracy. If next weeks show follows this weeks, and lasts, her parents will be there!!!! OMG! They were my friggen house parents!!!!!!!!!!!! WEIRD!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 04:10:44 AM »
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
I guess while they have him on the phone they could say.......it's because of you I didn't vote for your friggen daughter on American Idol, lol!!!!!! Do you think Taylor make it to the next round? Stay tuned for next weeks American Idol!!!!! I can hardly wait! She must have some kind of talent to get that far?!! My cousin went to Holly wood, and got cut the second round. She was signed to Atlantic last year. So, I guess whether or not she makes it.................she might be talented enough to catch someones eye????? These days it is very difficult to get signed. Record companies just don't have a lot of money to invest in artists due to all the piracy. If next weeks show follows this weeks, and lasts, her parents will be there!!!! OMG! They were my friggen house parents!!!!!!!!!!!! WEIRD!

what are you talking about?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 09:30:39 AM »
Well, Brian and Angie Viafanua who were formally my house parents at Cross Creek Manor, opened up the wwasp school in Samoa, then came back to run that Midwest program. They have a daughter, whose name is Taylor. I only know this because someone found some kind of modelling pictures she had done. Anyway, the last name is not common.....well, this girl Taylor Viafanua has a chance to make it to the top 10. She appears on the show next week (Tuesday 3/3).

Anyway, I watch this show every week. Regardless. It's always being recorded so even if I am not at home, I watch it later in the week. So, it's just going to be a bit of a trip to see her parents!!!!!! That's all!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2009, 11:55:12 AM »
In fact there are two singing sisters. The not so well known singer and basketball player Shanae Vaifanua is mentioned along with her sister in this article. Our research team sent me an article. (Not all Denmark is shut down during our civil war). Please notice:

The musical stars Taylor and Shanae Vaifanua, two girls who at one time lived right here in our back yard. (Their parents own Midwest Academy.)

Our research team has not time to research it further and while the father is known by his former detainees, the daughters as far as I have been able to find out has not done anything wrong. Their sport outfits on various photos indicate that their parents didn't find their own school good enough for them, so maybe they can outgrow bad genes. The two sisters look as they are related regardless of the fact that it is stated that one of them are adopted. Could it an adoption from a family member?

See also:
TV show creates girl group, Deseret News
Create the group

Is he still director? November 8, 2007 he still was.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2009, 10:30:35 AM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
In fact there are two singing sisters. The not so well known singer and basketball player Shanae Vaifanua is mentioned along with her sister in this article. Our research team sent me an article. (Not all Denmark is shut down during our civil war). Please notice:

The musical stars Taylor and Shanae Vaifanua, two girls who at one time lived right here in our back yard. (Their parents own Midwest Academy.)

Our research team has not time to research it further and while the father is known by his former detainees, the daughters as far as I have been able to find out has not done anything wrong. Their sport outfits on various photos indicate that their parents didn't find their own school good enough for them, so maybe they can outgrow bad genes. The two sisters look as they are related regardless of the fact that it is stated that one of them are adopted. Could it an adoption from a family member?

See also:
TV show creates girl group, Deseret News
Create the group

Is he still director? November 8, 2007 he still was.
sickening. So while his child prisoners have their lives stamped out, his children are given the best in life. What Brian? You dont thrown your daughters puppies off cliffs to torture them, just "bad" children?

Hey, lets make sure everyone know who these ugly bitches' father is. How can you have a father that does what Brian Vaifanua does and not speak out against it?

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2009, 12:40:55 PM »
sickening. So while his child prisoners have their lives stamped out, his children are given the best in life. What Brian? You dont thrown your daughters puppies off cliffs to torture them, just "bad" children?

Hey, lets make sure everyone know who these ugly bitches' father is. How can you have a father that does what Brian Vaifanua does and not speak out against it?
What did the girls make wrong? If not even parents or most high school students in the US even know that such places exist, how can the girls be blamed? Do they know?

When WWII was over some of the german citizens in towns close to the KZ-camps were forced to go to the camps and tour them. They didn't know how bad it was unless they worked there. Not even husbands or wifes did in all cases know.

If you worked at Gitmo or just the nearest Supermax prison, would you take your children to your workplace?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2009, 04:48:23 PM »
No, I guess not? I mean come on!!! Everyone wants their kids to think highly of them. If you tell your kids that you are only helping families by what you are doing, then they will only know that. If you tell them the truth.....they will be disgusted and ashamed to have you as their parents. But, in the end it would be hard not to follow in their footsteps because even though it had ruined thousands other families lives, it brought a great income to yours.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2009, 10:48:42 PM »
Their daughter sucked!!!! J/K she wasn't too bad. I don't think she will make the cut though. Anyway, totally them. It's amazing what 20 years will do to you! It was just as weird as I thought it would be to see them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2009, 11:07:21 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"

What did the girls make wrong? If not even parents or most high school students in the US even know that such places exist, how can the girls be blamed? Do they know?

When WWII was over some of the german citizens in towns close to the KZ-camps were forced to go to the camps and tour them. They didn't know how bad it was unless they worked there. Not even husbands or wifes did in all cases know.

If you worked at Gitmo or just the nearest Supermax prison, would you take your children to your workplace?

they deserve to die for not speaking out against their father. come on , they know. they have to know. its a google away and im sure theyve been curious, the bitches deserve some pain