Author Topic: KarenInDallas wants to be friends  (Read 2884 times)

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
KarenInDallas wants to be friends
« on: January 15, 2007, 03:27:28 PM »
It is quite obvious that she was just embarrassed so much that she is trying to apologize. What a bitch, 'eh... How dare her try to make peace and make it all better after all of the shit that she pulled. I hate people like that.

BEWARE MILK! This link comes from ST

http://www.strugglingteens.org/cgi-bin/ ... 2;t=001316
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 04:21:46 PM »
When I'm banned for speaking about facts, ST proves itself to be nothing but a mouthpiece for attention whore self-victimizing parental failures.

Jena said it herself best: Its not to hold programs accountable, its to "support parents".

:roll: Right. Keep bitching about my bad mean words on the Internet while your child, who you have not talked to, goes through hell on earth, because you're too meek to fucking show up and find out for yourself.

Today is MLK day too... hah... its sad to see that after he died this entire country REALLY dropped the fucking ball. Especially with Oprah saying that LGATs (well, Challenge Day..) are the fulfillment of MLK's dream.

Wow. Stick a fork in it, we're done.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 06:46:42 PM »
Today's Lesson

If a parent has their child kidnapped under pretense, they are probably not honest. Karen cannot be trusted, and those who do so are making a big mistake.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 06:58:58 PM »
I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a happy and safe holiday, whether or not your families are together.

Going forward, I would like to work towards ending the animosity between our parents' forum and the Fornits forum. Perhaps Henry Kissinger would be willing to help us reach a common ground. [Smile]

I apologize to everyone-both on Fornits and here-for my role in the nasty threads on both forums. I believe there are many posters on Fornits with in-depth knowledge about specific programs. This has been gained either from working at the programs or from attending them. For now, it might be necessary to use Private Messaging on Fornits if you want information, because parent inquiries are still met with some skepticism and disdain. We, in turn, have been guilty of having the same attitude over here towards some of the program opponents.

Everyone's goal is the same- to find solutions for the troubles that confront our families and our teens. Residential placement is a LAST resort and NO program should be permitted to enroll teens if there is any abuse- physical or emotional. Many of us on this forum believe that there are, in fact, reputable and effective programs. Most of the Fornits posters believe that ALL teen help programs are inherently defective because there is no proven therapeutic value and there is no licensing oversight. I am willing to keep an open mind and be educated by both forums.
Where I reach a roadblock is when I look for alternatives. I honestly feel that I had NO alternative to the course we took with our son. We had tried everything before we resorted to wilderness. I welcome input from all concerned as to what could be presented to families in crisis as alternatives to residential programs.

I feel that there is too much anger and conflict in the world, and this is a step I want to take to try to eliminate some of it .

Peace and best wishes to all.
Karen

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

She is not a good liar.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: KarenInDallas wants to be friends
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 07:58:18 PM »
Quote from: ""FLCLcowdude""
It is quite obvious that she was just embarrassed so much that she is trying to apologize. What a bitch, 'eh... How dare her try to make peace and make it all better after all of the shit that she pulled. I hate people like that.

BEWARE MILK! This link comes from ST

http://www.strugglingteens.org/cgi-bin/ ... 2;t=001316

Just a note.  Look at the date she wrote that.  DEC 20TH!  That was just before I invited her back to Fornits (yeah it was me) to talk about Carlbrook.  She started talking to her son and figuring out some things she had not known before...  Long story.  Read from page 99 of the CB thread on...

Short Story: she wasn't the one to fire the first shot after her Dec 20th "truce".  TSW and Niles blew the CB thread up.  Read from page 99 on if you want proof.

Granted nobody signed the thing, but it was in good faith (or so she says)...  I think she might have elicited more sympathy from people had she not recently decided to rattle the legal saber.

Listen...  I don't particularly like defending program parents but i'm a stickler for facts.  Go ahead and blast me for defending Karen.  She did a lot of shit in the past but everybody deserves a second chance...  Yes she has kind of screwed it for herself now with the legal threats... but hey...
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 07:59:38 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Today's Lesson

If a parent has their child kidnapped under pretense, they are probably not honest. Karen cannot be trusted, and those who do so are making a big mistake.

:nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 08:04:27 PM »
I didn't blow it up, I just didn't take any bullshit from her!

This is NOT ST... you can't spew emotional nonsense with facts floating around and expect those facts, contrary to your beliefs or not, to just sit there and not get put into the discussion.

If she can't handle it, whatever. Shes a grown woman but she acts like a kid, yet expected her own 'troubled' son to be way way way more mature than her!

Just... dude. Put this in PERSPECTIVE instead of the bullshit we're so used to and how ridiculous it all is becomes extremely apparent. Or I guess I have to bring up IMPACT LETTERS and TSW's drunken exposé of 2N's Syna-shite again?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/in ... ternet_law And of course, her NEWEST antics are pretty amusing  :rofl:

Yeah, I know I blew up ta her and tried to tear her down over the internet, but it's not like she didn't earn it... big time!
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 08:06:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
When I'm banned for speaking about facts, ST proves itself to be nothing but a mouthpiece for attention whore self-victimizing parental failures.

Jena said it herself best: Its not to hold programs accountable, its to "support parents".

:roll: Right. Keep bitching about my bad mean words on the Internet while your child, who you have not talked to, goes through hell on earth, because you're too meek to fucking show up and find out for yourself.

Today is MLK day too... hah... its sad to see that after he died this entire country REALLY dropped the fucking ball. Especially with Oprah saying that LGATs (well, Challenge Day..) are the fulfillment of MLK's dream.

Wow. Stick a fork in it, we're done.

MLK may have taken a bullet, but his cause, and his dream never died.  He reminds me that with determination and charisma, one person can forever change a nation.

It is possable to do the same again.  Unfortunately, we have no marching masses, filling the streets with protest.  A small scale or distrobuted atrocity is what programs are...  Maybe when they get large and accepted enough...  Maybe when program becomes an accepted norm, with McPrograms popping up in every city... maybe when there are millions, rather than hundreds of thousands of program kids, some change can be made...  Nobody hears the cries of the few.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 08:07:50 PM »
We don't NEED that becuase we can communicate so effectively on this here SERIES OF TUBES, psy.

Aww hell its the internet court, bbl getting sued for libel

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 08:12:39 PM »
I didn't blow it up, I just didn't take any bullshit from her!

This is NOT ST... you can't spew emotional nonsense with facts floating around and expect those facts, contrary to your beliefs or not, to just sit there and not get put into the discussion.

If she can't handle it, whatever. Shes a grown woman but she acts like a kid, yet expected her own 'troubled' son to be way way way more mature than her!

Just... dude. Put this in PERSPECTIVE instead of the bullshit we're so used to and how ridiculous it all is becomes extremely apparent. Or I guess I have to bring up IMPACT LETTERS and TSW's drunken exposé of 2N's Syna-shite again?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/in ... ternet_law And of course, her NEWEST antics are pretty amusing  :rofl:

Yeah, I know I blew up ta her and tried to tear her down over the internet, but it's not like she didn't earn it... big time!

Yeah, i said You and TSW with an emphasis on TSW.  

Yes i realize she had it coming for a long time...  Maybe i was asking too much of people, to bury the hatchet and give somebody a chance...

And i aggree.  Her legal threats are amusing.  Even if an employer did google her on fornits...  Even if they read through 150 pages to put her name to the allegations(and no employer would do that except maybe the NSA)...  All it would take is a look at her official record to confirm or deny the allegations..  There is no harm done.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 08:13:52 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8x14cLGh5o

more perspective.

That 8 yo > all of Struggling Teens.

"we need to be taught empathy and you grown up needs to be taught what that means"

:rofl:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 08:14:03 PM »
We don't NEED that becuase we can communicate so effectively on this here SERIES OF TUBES, psy.

Aww hell its the internet court, bbl getting sued for libel

I like the dump truck better.  Aah..  *envisioning a dump trucks of manure unloading on lon's doorstep*

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 08:15:13 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8x14cLGh5o

more perspective.

That 8 yo > all of Struggling Teens.

"we need to be taught empathy and you grown up needs to be taught what that means"

:rofl:

Some wisdom often dies with age.  The practical displaces the ideal... and as a result the ideal never becomes practical.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 08:31:48 PM »
Don't feel bad, this current Karen saga has been just as entertaining as the rest. She'll be back, yet again, to manufacture a new drama for herself to star in, just like she always does.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 01:40:09 AM »
I honestly feel that I had NO alternative to the course we took with our son.

Precisely why I refuse to engage Karen. This issue is non-negotiable with her, so what's the fucking point?