Author Topic: ILLEGAL MEXICAN WORKERS IN DARRINGTON ACADEMY  (Read 6612 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ILLEGAL MEXICAN WORKERS IN DARRINGTON ACADEMY
« on: January 04, 2007, 08:14:19 PM »
hey, can someone tell me how it is possible that bullshitters like Rich Darrington and Dace Goulding claim to be honest mormoms and have a huge team of mexican illegal workers at the school??? I was there for 11 months and got to meet them....shouldnt Inmigration services do something about it??...i can still hear them both trying to lecture me on honesty ....and they hire illegal people?I heard at the school that this two guys brought people that used to work for them in the mexico's program called Casa By The Sea, even one of their nurses is illegal, can you imaging having your child's health in someones hands 'that you can not even sue cause she is not a US Citizen??
Janette Lopez, Connie Cota, Perla Ramos, Karina Zurita and Miguel Galvan are the names of the illegal workers AT DARRINGTON ACADEMY.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 06:52:55 AM »
LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

Someone call Bill O'rly over this. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 11:31:39 AM »
Lou Dobbs will help you more, send him an email. Did I tell you he is my uncle, and he has a show on cable. Have you seen it?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 11:44:18 AM »
While you're at it, file a complaint with the Office of Regulatory Services. They need to know they have more than one (Hidden Lake Academy) BM warehouse in Ga.

Keith Bostick - Director ORS
[email protected]
(404) 567-9001
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 12:50:17 PM »
the illegal workers are 3 family reps:connie cota, janette lopez and karina zurita, as well as a nurse named perla ramos and the IT manager miguel galvan. can someone provide me with this guy's email address that i should contact?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 01:04:47 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Make a complaint to INS. Give them the tip off. Normally I don't have a beef with illegals, but in this case I don't much have a problem with disrupting the operations of a TBS program.

In what positions do they work at Darrington anyway?

The INS was dissolved and became part of Homeland Security.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 06:08:42 AM »
Basically
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 06:47:36 PM »
I so hope the programmies pull a Waco.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 03:57:58 AM »
I just hope the kids don't die as a result of it.

Well, I do hope our DHS ninjas and commandos know what to do... yanno, its all FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 04:10:51 AM »
You know how many complaints they get for illegal people probably? They ain't going to do shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 05:44:20 AM »
Who do you think is going to wipe all the asses of the baby boomers as they start getting old? Sure ain't there kids or grand kids.

Offline Jennifer143

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/guerra143
Dace's illegal immigrant workers
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 04:32:29 AM »
I am not suprised at all about this. are they still called "Mamas & Papas"? funny...and you're the... the "Medical Staff"... they arent legal, and probably have NO medical training...
...yOu faLL dOwN... buT geT righT bacK uP...*

*...forgive, but NEVER forget...*

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I checked it out
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 03:09:22 PM »
This is bullshit i checked some  of the  names out and 2 of them are not illegal I don't know about the others but i don't care and i dont' think they would want to get in a mess like that. i think that the person who started this link needs to STEP LEFT!!! you are so butt hurt. get over it and get a life. Karina was my family rep and she was awesome.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I checked it out
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 03:11:48 PM »
This is bullshit i checked some  of the  names out and 2 of them are not illegal I don't know about the others but i don't care and i dont' think they would want to get in a mess like that. i think that the person who started this link needs to STEP LEFT!!! you are so butt hurt. get over it and get a life. Karina was my family rep and she was awesome.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I checked it out
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2007, 03:44:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Vanessa""
i think that the person who started this link needs to STEP LEFT!!!

For those wondering, "STEP LEFT" is a term given to students in seminars. This girl is obviously still under the influence of the program brainwashing.
But it's not just students they brainwash, take a look at this parent testimonial..

Dear Staff at Spring Creek Lodge, We really appreciate all your effort in helping our son. We can’t believe what miracles we are seeing along the way. You encouraged our son to open up to us as a way to build trust and I am amazed at the substance coming from him. His confession letter was his gift to us, telling about all the lies he was covering up. At the end of the letter, he thanked us for not giving up on him. Thank you for teaching our son to work hard and step left. We attending Discovery and are now graduating Focus. This Journey has been amazing for us as well as our son. Kim &

Ron & Kim
http://wwaspsrebuttal.com/accolades.html?&page=43

Funny, there's that phrase again.

The entire phrase actually goes something like this:

"STOP- LOOK- CHOOSE -VOTE- DO IT -STEP LEFT "
Read the seminar material yourself and learn where these phrases come from (.pdf_
Here is more seminar material for your reading enjoyment(.pdf)

Quote from: ""Vanessa""
you are so butt hurt.

"Butt hurt" is another phrase picked up at the program, another sure sign our friend Vanessa is fresh out of the program. You might ask why this term has stayed with the program for years when it isn't in seminar literature, it's because the family reps use this term towards their lower level kids to shame them for feeling sad (cutting edge therapy.. right). In turn the kids learn it, and when they get to be junior staff use the same terms the staff taught them like good program kids. The family reps have a special training in emotional manipulation, official or not, they share the same vocabulary and teach it to the new generation, the program continues.

get over it and get a life.

Brainwashed program kids are programmed to hurt those who don't get with the program, hopefully this will fade with time, for Vanessa's sake, and those around her. Those, embracing program ideology are the ones with live limited and lonely lives.

Karina was my family rep and she was awesome.

A lot of other people don't think it's so awesome.

This is information from the website http://www.isaccorp.org/darringtonacademy.asp

Darrington Academy is located in Blue Ridge, Georgia.

It is one of several facilities operating according to the guidelines of the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS) and affiliated with Teen Help.

Darrington Academy opened in late 2004 at what used to be the Fannin Inn Motel.

Dace Goulding purchased a home nearby and information obtained by ISAC indicates that he is acting as Director of the facility.

Dace Goulding is currently the President of the Mormon (Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) church in nearby Ellijay, Georgia.

Goulding was formerly the Director of Casa by the Sea.

That facility was closed by Mexican Authorities in September, 2004.

Goulding was also a supervisor at a facility in Samoa called Paradise Cove when that facility closed under suspicion of child abuse.

The law firm representing Darrington Academy denies any affiliation with WWASPS and stated in this letter that Richard Darrington, not Dace Goulding, is the owner.

However, ISAC has found several internet sites that list Darrington Academy along with facilities known to be affiliated with WWASPS.

This particular website clearly shows a copyright belonging to Teen Help, the marketing arm of WWASPS.

ISAC also obtained a copy of the November/December Source Magazine.

Page 19 clearly lists Darrington Academy with all of the other WWASPS programs.

The contract for the facility is remarkably similar to those of other WWASPS programs, and even has a "zero tolerance" clause stating that problem children will be sent to Tranquility Bay, a WWASPS facility in Jamaica.

As part of our investigation, ISAC obtained a copy of a deed for Darrington Academy.

As indicated by the arrow, the name on the deed is "Goulding" - NOT Darrington.

Darrington Academy, Inc. was incorporated by Richard Darrington, but it appears to us that Dace Goulding owns the land and building.

Recent information indicates that Darrington Academy is having difficulties finding staff members who meet the minimum requirement of having a high school diploma.

ISAC has learned that at least one parent was required to pick up her child from a nearby gas station, instead of at the facility.

According to the parent, staff members at Darrington said it was best if the remaining children at Darrington Academy were told the child went to Tranquility Bay, not home.

There are photos on this page;

http://www.isaccorp.org/darringtonacademy.asp