Author Topic: Friendly reminder.  (Read 39014 times)

Offline Twisted Sister

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #195 on: January 24, 2007, 04:16:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Doesn't ccm have a myspace account? sort of old for that, isn't she? even posted a pic in her wedding gown? can't this hubby give this attention whore some much needed attention?

My cane would be quite happy to give this impertinent little whore's FAT ASS the appropriate "attention" it deserves!  :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight is my religion.

Offline Twisted Sister

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #196 on: January 24, 2007, 04:21:26 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Let's see if CCM can shut her trashy, stupid mouth for about a day, first, OK?

Oh that filthy wench had better do just that or she'll eat the some more of that bar of soap!  :flame:
traight is my religion.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #197 on: January 25, 2007, 03:29:42 AM »
Wow, you guys sure know how to have a good time here! Party time at Fornits LOL!!!! It's pretty interesting reading what you all wrote about me. I mean, I want you to know how seriously I take it. No really, I printed it out, and I'll be keeping a copy of it on my nightstand to review every night before I go to bed.

You guys need to chill. God forbid I had a different opinion then any of you! You put way too much energy into hating me.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #198 on: January 25, 2007, 06:55:15 AM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Wow, you guys sure know how to have a good time here! Party time at Fornits LOL!!!! It's pretty interesting reading what you all wrote about me. I mean, I want you to know how seriously I take it. No really, I printed it out, and I'll be keeping a copy of it on my nightstand to review every night before I go to bed.

You guys need to chill. God forbid I had a different opinion then any of you! You put way too much energy into hating me.

Get over it, youre weak.

Offline Twisted Sister

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2007, 10:15:46 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Hate? no. Pity oh hell yes.

She'll certainly be pitiful after I'm through with her!  :flame:
traight is my religion.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #200 on: January 25, 2007, 02:25:26 PM »
CCM.
I did not post that "I hated you," and I did not consider my post to be "having a fornits party."

You stated that no one has "gotten off their butts to do anything productive in this teen industry" and I was pointing out the work we parents have been working on the past two years in regards to the abuse our children suffered at Whitmore Academy.

I was posting in regards to your comments that abuse victims are "whiners and need to get over it."

You have been out of your program for SEVERAL YEARS, and have time to heal, grow up, and come to terms with your experience in your WWASP programs.  The newcomers to fornits have the right, and deserve to discuss their OWN EXPERICENCE wthout being attacck by YOU and being told by you "to get over it" and being told that they are "weak" because they want and need to discuss their experiences."

You have discussed your your background, program experiences, and no one jumped down your throat saying, "it was years ago---GET OVER IT."  You were offered support, and understanding.

Your vulgar language, judgmental attitude, and anger directed towards abuse victims and their parents is not acceptable.

This business of referring children to programs by people who have no creditials that qualify them to do so is appalling and downright scary.

I expressed no hatred.  I simply corrected you false statements that  no one has "gotten off their butts and done anything,"  I expressed my displeasure of you referring to abused children as "whiners."  I expressed my shock that surviors of WWASP programs would consider referring chilidren to programs to be acceptable.

You did not answer my questions:  What have YOU done to close down any abusive facility?  What abusive staff member have YOU helped to hold accountable and bring before the criminal justice system?

You seem to find it acceptable to cuss people, belittle them, and them simply accuse them of "hating you, and having a fornits party at your expense."  That's totally incorrect, IMO.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #201 on: January 25, 2007, 10:22:44 PM »
CCM, you can have any opinion you want.

The problem is that when in a program you can't think or shit without permission so uh... why defend yourself going "god forbid I have an opinion different from yours" if you're going to get in the referral business?

:o
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #202 on: January 25, 2007, 10:35:39 PM »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #203 on: January 25, 2007, 10:36:13 PM »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2007, 12:47:13 PM »
Niles,
There's a CCM thread for you to post your immature pictures, if you must, OK?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2007, 12:48:09 PM »
Uh, last I checked that was of a very mature nature.

Also, I should mention that "O" not only consented to it but had a safe word the entire time, whereas kids referred to a program have neither.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #206 on: January 26, 2007, 01:02:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Also, I should mention that "O" not only consented to it but had a safe word the entire time, whereas kids referred to a program have neither.

A very salient point, Niles.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2007, 06:27:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Joyce Harris""
CCM:
Some people have "gotten off their butts and done something" in this industry.
And parents do not appreciate "your pottey mouth" and you calling our children "whiners."
If you haven't bothered to notice or READ:  Whitmore Academey is CLOSED!
The abusive owner Cheryl Sudweeks was charged with criminal child abuse against 4 Whitmore children.  Her trial may have ended in a a Plea Bargain--but parents and students don't control the legal system in the state of Utah; we merely fight for justice.

What exactly HAVE YOU DONE to bring ONE abusive staff to trial be held accountable for their criminal child abuse?
What abusive facility have you helped to close down?

YOU do not get to cuss parents, and call their abused children names and not be held accountable yourself and your vile language.

If you believe "some" programs are good--and that referring children to programs for a FEE is good:  that is your business, and your opinion.

But, YOU will not insinuate that my child is a "whiner" and not be confronted for your lack of compassion, empathy, and common sense.
And, you WILL NOT state that parents, suvivors, and concerned citizens have not worked faithfully to make positive changes in this industry to protect children from the very programs that you seem to be promoting.

I will not even bother to point out the hundreds of postings and documents that prove these programs do not offer valid treatment for the types of dianosis that children are placed in these programs.

I will point out that neither your nor Kevin August have any professional credentials that qualify you to advise parents on the placement of their children in any type of a facility......NOR do either of you have any type of professional credentials that quality you to determine if any facility is "safe, or meets the criteria for the levels of therapy and educational requirements of each and every student to be placed."  Just because you were a student in such a facility does not qualify either of you to advise parents on medical treatment for their children.

I'm not certain what you meant by your statement that your "levels were 50/50."   I  know that the children at Whitmore Academy were forced to abuse each other; and they suffer great guilt from this.  If you were forced to inflict abuse on your fellow students---and you still refer to surviors of abuse in these facilities as "whiners" I really don't understand your negative views of abuse suvivors.  I really don't.

Hey Joyce,

Anytime anyone out there needs me to testify in a WWASPS related trial they know where to find me. I have written a few letters, and countless emails to all different kinds of news agencies out there in regards to WWASPS, about what they are doing, and how harmful this can be to children. I'm not hiding from anyone. People in the WWASPS organization know exactly how I feel. There is no secret as to who I am. This is no unsolved mystery!

I try to keep things seperate. Even here. There are half the people who post here that are so immature posting pictures like above. Then the other half who can be somewhat mature, those people I have no problem answering their questions such as yourself. I know you totally disagree with me, that's fine. My potty mouth is offending you, well, I will work on getting that back into check. Not because it's bothering you, but it's bothering me LOL!

As far as refferal businesses getting a fee, well, I think that if you are taking the time to run an agency like that, well, somehow you do need to pay the bills!

It takes a lot of time, and energy to fly around the country and select these schools. So, yes there is money involved for this service..........so what?

As far as having creditentials to run a business like this??? No, you don't need them. It might look good to have on a business card, or on the front door of your business, but besides that????? No, it just takes someone who cares about kids, and who is smart enough to know when the wool is trying to be pulled over their eyes. In every which way. By the parents, by the schools, or by the kids. That takes a lot of time and investigating of these schools. You could have a therapist in your office who could help you in deciding which of these schools would be a good fit for them. I am not a psychiatrist, or psychologist. But, I am one hell of a good investigator. I would take the time to make sure these programs were run safely, and in a manner to which they should be considering that yearly tuiton fees for these types of schools are between $30,000-$50,000.

BTW, you won't ever see many kids who will volunteer to go into treatment of any kind when they need it. Who wants to leave their friends, and pretty much doing whatever the heck they want to go into a structured enviroment. Are you kidding me?!!!!

As far as people saying that I expect other people to just get over it, because I have........that's not true. I do want kids to know that they can get through it though. You can't blame people forever for the way you are turning out.

The only reason why I bring up the fact that I have friends, and am doing well, is because I want people to know that I'm not some crazy person! Some of you on here are perceived as freaks. New people to this site need to know not to include me in that group.

The pictures you post on here don't make me look bad, they make you look bad. The more you continue to do that, the less people will take you seriously, and if that's what you want, then hey, whatever go for it!

As far as my 50/50 comment. I spent 50% of my time on upper levels, and 50% of my time on lower levels. I saw the way you were treated on each end of the spectrum is all I meant by that.

It's really tough to continue to post here. I feel like you turned on me by putting together a thread just to put me down. All because I have my own opinions???? That's really nice of you. If I can't be involved on a board speaking my mind, while letting others do the same...........why bother wasting my time?

I do believe in treatment. I believe there are good schools out there for kids. I believe the reason the majority of kids turn out to have so many problems is because of their parents. I think the government should oversee all these programs out there. I believe there should always be a phone available to call for help. Kids should never be isolated for long periods of time. I'm not anti-program. I'm against abusive programs that continue to run. To run under changed names, or operating through loopholes in our systems. Or to claim they are not affiliated with this program or that program. I get tired of all the B.S. and the lies too. But, not all programs are like that.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2007, 07:01:44 PM »
CCM Writes:

As far as having creditentials to run a business like this??? No, you don't need them. It might look good to have on a business card, or on the front door of your business, but besides that????? No, it just takes someone who cares about kids, and who is smart enough to know when the wool is trying to be pulled over their eyes. In every which way. By the parents, by the schools, or by the kids. That takes a lot of time and investigating of these schools. You could have a therapist in your office who could help you in deciding which of these schools would be a good fit for them. I am not a psychiatrist, or psychologist. But, I am one hell of a good investigator. I would take the time to make sure these programs were run safely, and in a manner to which they should be considering that yearly tuiton fees for these types of schools are between $30,000-$50,000.

This is why the for-profit-child-referral industry should be outlawed.  To protect children from being preyed upon be persons who clearly are suffering from some sort of malignant personality disorder.

:roll:

P.S.  Your pompass ass is exceeded only by your super-size brain farts.

:rofl:

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Friendly reminder.
« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2007, 07:02:15 PM »
CCM,
Thank you for answering some of my questions.

In answering my post: you directed several comments to ME that had absolutely NOTHING to do with me, or my questions to you.
I want to STATE STRONGLY that I resent you posting to me:

"That some of your on here are preceived as freaks....."
"The pictures you post on here......"
   I did not post any of the vile pictures on this forum.
   I actually posted, saying that these pictures should be deleted.

"You turned on me by putting together a thread just to put me down."
    I did not generate this thread named "CCM GIRL"

I certainly do not agree with your statements in your post to me--but that is why we have "discussions" here on fornits. We each have the right to express our opinions.

But, you do need to be more careful about where, and how you express your opinions and accusations.
I did not post any pictures, and I did not start any thread about you.
 Joyce Harris