Author Topic: Nicole Fuglsang  (Read 8919 times)

Offline LMJ630

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 01:58:22 PM »
What planet is she from?

It's hilarious how Lon publishes all these happy fun little letters, and doesn't happen to address the fact that HLA IS BLEEDING TO DEATH.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 04:21:40 PM »
My guess is she was searching for a valid excuse to get out scott free.

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 12:05:15 AM »
I wonder if the other Fulsang is quitting his job at Riverside Military Academy... I guess that means yes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 07:20:01 AM »
Who is Billy Pichon? Seven months, and he's not been added to the list of staff on the website?

Hidden Lake Academy
Dahlonega, GA
Fuglsang Leaving Hidden Lake For Maternity Leave
December 18, 2006

Dear Colleagues;

I hope this letter finds you well and enjoying another wonderful holiday season. The campus and mountains surrounding Hidden Lake Academy and Ridge Creek are in full holiday swing with the decorations in place and the crisp winter air surrounding us. The students have recently participated in our annual Winter Gala and we just had two amazing peer groups graduate. It is definitely a busy and exciting time here in Dahlonega.

It is with a heavy heart full that I write this letter. I want to be the one passing the news to you that I am leaving my position as the Director of Admissions/Public Relations for Hidden Lake Academy & Ridge Creek as of December 28th, 2006. I will be departing for Maternity Leave and will not be returning to my position. This decision has been personally and professionally very difficult for me. I have been a part of the Hidden Lake Academy & Ridge Creek dream for over seven years now and have seen both programs grow by leaps and bounds in my time here. I have made life-long friends while working with the best in the business and I know that the staff members here are making a difference in the lives of each student they touch! I owe a wealth of gratitude to Len for allowing me to participate in his vision. I am proud of the work I have done here and the relationships I have built with the students, families and consultants.

Never-the-less, life has given me a new opportunity and is taking me in a new direction one that will allow my family and I to be move back to the mid-west to be closer to our family. With our second child soon to arrive (just 3 weeks away now) we are ready to be geographically closer to family and to have a fresh start. I have the utmost confidence in both the Ridge Creek and Hidden Lake Academy programs and wish everyone there nothing but the best.

I have the utmost confidence in Billy Pichon who has been working with me in Admissions for the last seven months. He is wonderful with our incoming families and students and he has already made a significant and positive impact on our Admissions Department. Jeff Holloway, Assistant Headmaster, will be assisting him upon my departure.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Nicole Fuglsang, MA, NCC, LPC
Director of Admissions/ Public Relations
[email protected]
706-864-4730

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 09:42:47 AM »
Just like I said it would happen.  "More time with family" and "exploring new opportunities."

Once again, everyone thank Nicole for exposing HLA's practices.  Without her arrogance and stupidity, the evidence would have been much harder to gather.  Thanks again, Nicole!  Good luck!

If you could have just shut your trap after you told Clarke you didn't "want to discuss it in emails," all would have been well.  But your desire for one-upsmanship and your absolute arrogance forced you to behave otherwise.  Oh well, that's water under the bridge now.  I hope your new employer realizes how negligent you are with corporate files before they get burned, too...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 05:45:13 AM »
Nicole went to work with Brian church, the former admissions guy.  So did Josh Watson.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 09:38:14 AM »
What????????????????????

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 01:24:06 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
What????????????????????

That's the information I have.- that all three are working for the same competitor now.  Is this not correct?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anon6

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 03:20:49 PM »
Josh Watson went to go work with Brian Chruch out in Utah for a wilderness-esque program.  I highly doubt Nicole is relocating to Utah.  Billy Pichon is now the only person left to work in admissions and as far as a comparrison, he seems to be the only honest one to have been in that department since Richard Prow moved over to music entirely.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 05:27:13 PM »
Yeah that's old Billy for you. The thing is no one seems to even know who Billy is. He's not listed on the faculty webpage and searches for him come up empty. So tell us, who is Billy?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 09:13:11 PM »
I'm a newby. What is the deal with HLA?  Can anyone give me a 5 minute overview of why they are in trouble? Are previous employees involved? I know a couple previous employees.  Could previous employees be held accountable for the trouble?  Who are the top 10 employees that could be in trouble?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 09:55:30 AM »
Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks
Nicole Fuglsang Joins CALO As Director Of Admissions
Ken Huey, Ph.D., CEO
The Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks
801-830-8801
[email protected]

December 26, 2006
Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks (CALO), is pleased to announce the hiring of Nicole Fuglsang as Director of Admissions.

Nicole has worked for over 13 years with the adolescents and their families as a youth leader, therapist and admissions director. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Northern Colorado, and a Master of Arts degree in Counseling from Denver Seminary. Nicole's clinical experience includes work in community and crisis counseling centers, national youth service and ministry organizations, long-term residential treatment programs, and short-term behavioral health care facilities.

Nicole is a Nationally Certified Counselor and a Licensed Professional Counselor. She is also a member of the American Counseling Association as well as the American Association of Christian Counselors. As a trained and experienced clinician, she provides a depth of expertise to inquiring families and referral sources not often found in admissions departments.

Nicole can be reached on her cell at 573-746-1884.

CALO is a residential treatment center located on the banks of Lake of the Ozarks and focuses on the treatment of issues of attachment, trauma, and affect regulation.
~~~

HUEY LEAVES WEST RIDGE
(November 7, 2006) Ken Huey, PhD, Director of Clinical Services, West Ridge Academy, West Jordan, UT, 801-282-1007, announced that he is leaving West Ridge to start a new venture in Missouri. The Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks is opening in the first quarter of 2007. West Ridge Academy and Dr. Huey are the primary financial backers of the new program. To reach Dr. Huey call 801-830-8801.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline LMJ630

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2006, 10:53:54 AM »
Why did she say she's leaving HLA for maternity leave when she really just quit (or got fired) and took another job?  Unbelievable.

Well, at least the court will know where to find her when they need to subpoena her.  I'm sure they'll be quite interested to hear her story about working at HLA.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Nicole Fuglsang
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2006, 11:02:03 AM »
Curious....
Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.573-746-1884
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700