Author Topic: All kinds of libel from Willie(karenInDallas) on ST  (Read 11167 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
All kinds of libel from Willie(karenInDallas) on ST
« on: December 19, 2006, 06:19:03 PM »
Quote from: ""WillieNelson""
As for Fornits- Psy, you are over here on ST promoting Fornits as a "Second Opinion". Perhaps you should warn these parents how they will be treated over there. Perhaps you should mention that the moderators over there (of which there are many) do everything possible to track down the identity of any parent-posters. They check IP addresses every time you post and compare them to the IP addresses on these posts here on ST. They then look up who has the IP addresses registered. Then they do a Google search on you and print out all of your information, inclcuding addresses and phone numbers, your kids' names and locations. Then they send you harrassing IMs and emails, as well as phone calls. Then they threaten to notify your employer that you are posting during work hours. They they publish disgusting pictures claiming they are of the person they have "outed". Next they make up things such as that your spouse is gay and that your post-program child is a druggie and a flunkie.
You get to have whole threads dedicated just to YOU! Ask Anne from Minnesota and KareninDallas(my former log-in before I had to change it due to Fornits).
This occurs if you challenge their views or try to offer positive feedback on a particular program. It also occurs if you do what I did and drop to their level to fight back.
If you are like Exhausted, and want to get validation from anti-program people, you are welcome on Fornits. You will get lots of strokes. Otherwise, your experience will be exactly like Anne's and mine. It's a shame, because there ARE bad programs and they SHOULD be shut down. NO child should be abused in any way.
Oh- I should mention that if your child has done well in a program and was not abused, this is merely a fiction. The child will eventually realize that he or she was, in fact, abused, but suppressed it to appease the parents so he or she would not be sent away again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 06:36:38 PM »
:o  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 06:36:58 PM »
PSY, guess you know that by now you are BANNED on ST, huh?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 06:59:24 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
PSY, guess you know that by now you are BANNED on ST, huh?

not yet
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 07:26:56 PM »
since that is all that seems libelous ...
COULD YOU GUYS SUE HER?
i Can defenitely contribute a few thou to the lega fund

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 07:47:07 PM »
If you have a few thousand to waste on something like that, don't you have a few thousand to maybe donate to Fornits?

Psy, this is why I said not to bother with that site. The place is a cesspool.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 08:22:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
If you have a few thousand to waste on something like that, don't you have a few thousand to maybe donate to Fornits?

Psy, this is why I said not to bother with that site. The place is a cesspool.

I wish I had a few thousand lying around that i could use for either of those purposes.  Instead, i have contributed my time to make a donation graphic in the hopes that others would donate.  I have too much school-wise going now for a full time job and must ration the money i have for the rest of the year.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 09:29:46 PM »
You guys ought to cut them some slack over there on ST. They have been over there in their cozy cocoon of "Love and Support" so long they have grown unaccustomed to honest feedback - never mind the verbal bitch slappin that is so common 'roun here. This forum has got to be a major shock to their systems.

That being said - they are a sanctimonious lot aren't they?

That being said - if someone really did do all that Karen in Dallas claims - then they did take it to far.

That being said - please, when you talk about this person, be clear it is Karen 'in Dallas' you are talking about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 09:41:21 PM »
From ST-

Psy (Michael)- You are incorrect. I am not going to argue with you about the way I have been treated on Fornits. It is pretty obvious.

However, I will say that there are some extremely knowlegeable regulars on Fornits who, privately, can give some excellent advice on programs which are harmful. It is impossible for a parent to get meaningful information without doing so through private messages, though. I support the goal of the Fornits people who have actual knowledge of programs at which they worked or attended in RECENT YEARS.
I am tired of the anomosity and I am doing what I can to end it. If the goal is to close down abusive, negligently run programs, I support that.
If the goal is to offer a haven for former program kids who are traumatized and need support, I support that.
Let's end the fight, OK Michael? If you think the 99 page thread about me is justified, then fine. But let's just stop the whole thing. What's the point? Why hurt people and their families? Why the ugliness and insults? What does THAT do for your cause?
I apologize if I have offended you, but what I posted above was my view of how I (and other parents) have been treated on Fornits. Perhaps this can change- and should.
Karen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 10:45:01 PM »
If you think the 99 page thread about me is justified, then fine.

We all knew you read it, karen-sue.  :wink:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 10:47:41 PM »
From ST-

Psy (Michael)- You are incorrect. I am not going to argue with you about the way I have been treated on Fornits. It is pretty obvious.

However, I will say that there are some extremely knowlegeable regulars on Fornits who, privately, can give some excellent advice on programs which are harmful. It is impossible for a parent to get meaningful information without doing so through private messages, though. I support the goal of the Fornits people who have actual knowledge of programs at which they worked or attended in RECENT YEARS.
I am tired of the anomosity and I am doing what I can to end it. If the goal is to close down abusive, negligently run programs, I support that.
If the goal is to offer a haven for former program kids who are traumatized and need support, I support that.
Let's end the fight, OK Michael? If you think the 99 page thread about me is justified, then fine. But let's just stop the whole thing. What's the point? Why hurt people and their families? Why the ugliness and insults? What does THAT do for your cause?
I apologize if I have offended you, but what I posted above was my view of how I (and other parents) have been treated on Fornits. Perhaps this can change- and should.
Karen

For once i aggree with you Karen, partially at least.  Parents often do get harsh treatment on fornits and i think that does hurt our cause.  So yes I accept your offer of peace.  i didn't realize we (personally at least) were at war.

For everybody's sake, i hope the flaming of parents over here does stop.  But as I explained in my post on ST, free speech is the concern here, and nothing will ever be here done to jeopardize that.  As i'm sure exhausted will tell you, sometimes parents have to have pretty thick skin to hang around here, but now she is accepted here.

You have to understand that for survivors of abuse in bad programs parents are often seen as the enemy.  If I had not seen the letters from my program to my parents, and how they were conned incessantly, I would probably still resent them for what happened.

Anyhoo,
Peace

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 11:00:59 PM »
Dunno why this was deleted on ST.  but this was the final post on the thread before this post was deleted and the thread closed.  this site is a Wayward home for web fora indeed:

Quote from: ""Psy""
Quote from: ""WillieNelson""
As for Fornits-  Psy, you are over here on ST promoting Fornits as a "Second Opinion". Perhaps you should warn these parents how they will be treated over there. Perhaps you should mention that the moderators over there (of which there are many) do everything possible to track down the identity of any parent-posters.
Willie...Miss KinD,
No moderators ever ever try to identify posters (with the rare exception of staff in the HLA forum.) Ginger (board owner) would flip her lid if this happened.  

Karen, you were outed, not by moderators, but by posters who have learned to recognize your writing style, and were upset about your abusive treatment of them.

You're so hated over there you have a 99 page thread devoted entirely to you.

They check IP addresses every time you post and compare them to the IP addresses on these posts here on ST.

NO.  Moderators did not do this on Fornits.  Regular posters outed you by comparing your writing style with your ST posts.

They then look up who has the IP addresses registered.

This is technically impossible. I worked for two years as a systems admin before heading back to college.  Doing this would require law enforcement to send a subopoena to your isp.  Don't make stuff up Karen.

Then they do a Google search on you and print out all of your information, inclcuding addresses and phone numbers, your kids' names and locations. Then they send you harrassing IMs and emails, as well as phone calls. Then they threaten to notify your employer that you are posting during work hours.  They they publish disgusting pictures claiming they are of the person they have "outed". Next they make up things such as that your spouse is gay and that your post-program child is a druggie and a flunkie.
You get to have whole threads dedicated just to YOU! Ask Anne from Minnesota and KareninDallas(my former log-in before I had to change it due to Fornits).
Typical manipulations!  You make rediculous accusations without mentioning what you did to provoke such things.

Your name was obtained from your e-mail address on ST (hidden for protection of all on fornits).

This occurs if you challenge their views or try to offer positive feedback on a particular program. It also occurs if you do what I did and drop to their level to fight back.
If you are like Exhausted, and want to get validation from anti-program people, you are welcome on Fornits. You will get lots of strokes. Otherwise, your experience will be exactly like Anne's and mine.  It's a shame, because there ARE bad programs and they SHOULD be shut down. NO child should be abused in any way.
Oh- I should mention that if your child has done well in a program and was not abused, this is merely a fiction. The child will eventually realize that he or she was, in fact, abused, but suppressed it to appease the parents so he or she would not be sent away again.
There is a moderated "parent friendly" section of fornits where parents an ask questions without being verbally abused.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 01:22:03 AM »
From ST-

Karen

Karen your situation is a completely different animal.  Some people may have done things to you that I[/i] wouldn't have done (although you've completely exaggerated and outright lied about things that were supposedly done to you) but I can't think of anyone who deserved it more.  I've had many productive conversations with people here who thought a helluva lot differently than me.  It's impossible to do that with you however because you're the most closed minded, arrogant, sanctimonious, self-righteous bitch I've come across in a long time.

If anyone really, honestly wants to have a civil discussion about any aspect of this industry, speak up.  There are people here who, myself include, who would be glad to oblige and it happens all the time.  No one ever said Fornits was nice or easy, but it damned sure is invaluable to anyone with an interest in this.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 01:26:20 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Dunno why this was deleted on ST.  but this was the final post on the thread before this post was deleted and the thread closed.  this site is a Wayward home for web fora indeed:

What the hell are you people so afraid of?  Why would you delete that?  He didn't personally attack anyone.  You absolutely refuse to tolerate any viewpoint that is different from your own.  How sad for you and unfortunately, your children.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 01:36:43 AM »
WillieNelson at ST
"my mum stuck by me all the way...." I guess there are different ways to look at this. My son actually feels that we stuck by HIM, by making the difficult decision to send him to a wilderness program and TBS. We saved his future.
In the case of Exhausted, I don't see it as a case of "sticking by me all the way", but a willingness to put up with whateve her kids want to dish out and a selfish need to have them at home which outweighs the best interest of the kids. This is courage? Uh....

Of course you would see it that way.  With you it's all about what your kid owes you, or how he reflects on you.  It's about molding him and rewiring him to get on board with what YOU want for his future, not really finding out what he[/i] does.  It's about control.  

And why the need for the snide little remark at the end..."This is courage? Uh....?"

What a bitch. ::fuckoff::