Author Topic: All kinds of libel from Willie(karenInDallas) on ST  (Read 11183 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All kinds of libel from Willie(karenInDallas) on ST
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 01:49:45 AM »
See, this is why I hold that even bothering to post publicly on Struggling Tards is a complete waste of time. Hanging around and sending PMs to new registrants to let them know what they're in for before they drink too much Kool-Aid might be a good idea, but posting in public there? You must be kidding. Of course it was deleted. They're programmies. What did you expect?!

outweighs the best interest of the kids.

How in the fuck would she know what the best interest of Exhausted's kids is?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 04:00:06 AM »
Don't worry about it, I'm not - even I don't know what's best for my kids, so I'm sure no one else does!

i don't understand this about me and not doing my best for them though, i have repeatedly said here and at ST I am not against programs - I am against child abuse though no matter where it comes from, programs, in the home, at school wherever ...... I just CHOOSE not to send my kids away because I don't think  thats the right thing for them, no matter how tempting it may get at times ! All of our own personal situations are different, what may do one kid the world of good can destroy another for life, as we've seen on both forums, in my case I feel it is better to work through this as a family

That's what it's about right? Choice? For both kids and parents alike?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 08:22:52 AM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
Don't worry about it, I'm not - even I don't know what's best for my kids, so I'm sure no one else does!

i don't understand this about me and not doing my best for them though, i have repeatedly said here and at ST I am not against programs - I am against child abuse though no matter where it comes from, programs, in the home, at school wherever ...... I just CHOOSE not to send my kids away because I don't think  thats the right thing for them, no matter how tempting it may get at times ! All of our own personal situations are different, what may do one kid the world of good can destroy another for life, as we've seen on both forums, in my case I feel it is better to work through this as a family

That's what it's about right? Choice? For both kids and parents alike?

fer sure u dont no whats best fer yer kids, and yer not antiprogram except u'd never send yer kids away, and yer aginst abuse no matter where it comes from, like yer eldest son beating his siblings, so get together and tell all here of the woes          pray tell how the younger ones get protected

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 08:31:27 AM »
They don't, the only protection is me, seeing the authorities are letting us all down left right and center,  this isn't through lack of trying, and I don't see how sending them to a program they don't need to be on is going to help - that makes them the victim twice over does it not?

Please feel free to make a better job of it than I can, after all I'm sure you know my situation and family issues better than I do!

Exhausted (not logged in)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 08:53:53 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
fer sure u dont no whats best fer yer kids, and yer not antiprogram except u'd never send yer kids away, and yer aginst abuse no matter where it comes from, like yer eldest son beating his siblings, so get together and tell all here of the woes          pray tell how the younger ones get protected

One more time, in English please. :roll:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 09:29:31 AM »
What is this thread about? I've read some of it and can not seem to make much sense out of it at all.. So Karen in Dallas = Willy Nelson? Why the gender shift, etc?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2006, 01:44:27 PM »
Fornits on ST: They don't let us speak freely, any specific information (aka talking out of group) is cracked down on, any FACTS are cracked down on, it's just emotional bullshit and support for program parents:

ST on Fornits: THEY MAKE US FEEL BAD ABOUT SENDING OUR KIDS AWAY AND SAY IT DOESNT WORK OMG I CANT HANDLE THIS SOMEONE TELL ME IM A GOOD MOMMY!!!

Did I miss anything yet?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2006, 03:50:08 PM »
Just find it strange that most of the posters on ST are parents who have kids who have already "served their time in a program."  And these parents continue to post and post and post--and they admit that the PROGRAMS were unsuccesful:
  Their kids came home and continued to take drugs, OR were not successful in school, OR wound up unmarried and pregnant. Some of them admit that they kicked-their-own-kids-to-the-curb because their children failed to live up to their EXIT PLANS.
  Rarely are their postings from parents on ST who currently have their kids in a program.
  It does seem obvious that these old-timers are there to get referrals and to make money....MOSE....WILLIE NELSON (KAREN)...KATSMOM...and crowd.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2006, 04:55:53 PM »
Our daughter was accused of being in "collusion" with her mother and resisting treatment.  Strange, considering the program kept them apart for four months.  She didn't need their bullshit, and she knew it.  The kids that "succeed" in these programs know how to work the counselors over.  Long-term success is a joke, kids pick up worse habits from their peers than they had going in.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2006, 09:27:32 PM »
Quote from: ""[email protected]""
Hello Psy,

I wanted to let you know why I closed the "Going it alone" thread and deleted your post.

Unlike other forums, this board does use moderation to keep parents safe from negative personal attacks. Your post was taken as a personal attack against one of the parents who posts here.  This is not only a threat of safety, it is a direct violation of the agreement you electronically signed to become a registered user.

Furthermore, we do not allow links to other discussion forums on this forum. If parents want to go to the other forums, they are welcome to do so from a search elsewhere on the web.

I will not ban you at this time, but please keep in mind the agreements you made to become a registered user, and stay within the boundaries.

Thanks,
Kristie
Board Administrator

Whoo.  Attacking Exhausted is OK.  Attacking fornits is OK.  Linking to fornits.... Heavens no.  Defending fornits... Good god... of course not.

Horse poopie!

FUCK!.. did i just write "poopie"?!?!!  EEHK  need to stay away from that place for a little.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 09:40:11 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2006, 09:37:03 PM »
Do you remember what your 'personal attack' was, verbatim?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2006, 09:41:28 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Do you remember what your 'personal attack' was, verbatim?

http://http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=233024#233024

it's a "negative" personal attack too  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2006, 09:43:34 PM »
LOL.

Someone fucking sticky this shit and fax it to lon, along with a 7 page one letter per page christmas gift  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2006, 09:45:28 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Just find it strange that most of the posters on ST are parents who have kids who have already "served their time in a program."  And these parents continue to post and post and post--and they admit that the PROGRAMS were unsuccesful:
  Their kids came home and continued to take drugs, OR were not successful in school, OR wound up unmarried and pregnant. Some of them admit that they kicked-their-own-kids-to-the-curb because their children failed to live up to their EXIT PLANS.
  Rarely are their postings from parents on ST who currently have their kids in a program.
  It does seem obvious that these old-timers are there to get referrals and to make money....MOSE....WILLIE NELSON (KAREN)...KATSMOM...and crowd.

nearly everything in the quoted post is backwards
sort of makes you wonder if the poster ever gets much right

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2006, 09:53:20 PM »
---
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 10:41:23 PM by Guest »