Author Topic: All kinds of libel from Willie(karenInDallas) on ST  (Read 11407 times)

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
All kinds of libel from Willie(karenInDallas) on ST
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2006, 03:35:41 PM »
it's really hard folowing conversations between loads of people called 'guest' can't you get a username or something?

Anyway guys & girls, all this nastiness isn't getting to the root of the cause is it? This is not a constructive converstaion, it doesn't help kids who are in abusive programs and it doesn't help parents make choices, it doesn't help anyone seek out the programs that may well be a life saver for certain kids and weed out those who'll end up traumatising the children for life
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2006, 04:31:05 PM »
Exhausted, you are not going to find any "life saving program" here. Guess you better kiss-and-make-up with your ST parents!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2006, 04:41:51 PM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
it's really hard folowing conversations between loads of people called 'guest' can't you get a username or something?

Anyway guys & girls, all this nastiness isn't getting to the root of the cause is it? This is not a constructive converstaion, it doesn't help kids who are in abusive programs and it doesn't help parents make choices, it doesn't help anyone seek out the programs that may well be a life saver for certain kids and weed out those who'll end up traumatising the children for life

The problem is a "program" is intrinsically... not therapeutic!

A "program" is an institution that holds captive, isolates, and instigates coersive behavior modification, usually through psycho-bullshit like you're all too familiar with now.

ACTUALY THERAPY is... ACTUAL therapy! You can't coerse it!

I do agree that a real, non-coersive "therapeutic community" might be a good idea, but I have yet to see one!
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2006, 05:01:24 PM »
Quote from: ""Cassandra""
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
a selfish need to have them at home

Wow! How selfish to need to be close to your kids. Anne, know why I'm not rockin out on the bay at your li'll hotel right about now instead of shivering in the frozen north? That's right, cause I'm just that pathologically selfish, that's all!  :roll:

Ya might want to go back and re-read that.  I did not write that and how you could even entertain the notion that I did is beyond me. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2006, 05:09:12 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Quote from: ""exhausted""

The problem is a "program" is intrinsically... not therapeutic!

A "program" is an institution that holds captive, isolates, and instigates coersive behavior modification, usually through psycho-bullshit like you're all too familiar with now.

ACTUALY THERAPY is... ACTUAL therapy! You can't coerse it!

I do agree that a real, non-coersive "therapeutic community" might be a good idea, but I have yet to see one!

not knowing what you call a "program" vs. a residential therapeutic enviornment, or what would be therapy to you at all, it isn't easy to counter.  Pray tell, what is therapy ... to you???

Life is full of coersive things.  Get a drivers license or face posible fines.  Register your car or face fines or impound.  Give your kids a state-standard education of be subject to child abuse penalties.  Work hard and well and get the legal means for a nice new car and fancy dinners, otherwise eat what you get at a shelter.  

The concept of child suggests guidance/direction from parents etc is in order so they can learn generally accepted standards.  Parents have a duty to impart those things.  The concept of adult suggests maturity of independent judgment.  Laws set the split between child and adult usually around 18 - 21, but there really is no magic "click".

Doesn't someone who has legal right to a home and shares that with another has the right to "demand" certain conduct in order to let that other person continue to reap the benefits of occupancy??  With kids, those "benefits" include food, clothes, etc.  Are such "demands" as to conduct as a condition of continuing to get residency etc a coercive practice?  Or are parents required to accept/allow whatever their kid does indefinitely without consequence?  Are the parents obligated to provide the same benefits regardless of behavior or be deemed coercive?  

Somewhere along the line, parents are morally and legally obligated to provide certain things for their kids, whether or not the kids ask for them.  Parents are at least morally obligated to guide behavior, and often are legally responsible if the behavior doesn't conform to established standards.

So, if the kids behavior is not conforming to established standards, aren't the parents legally (forget morally for the moment) required to get that behavior to become modified?  Or does that become the awful "behavior modification" to be avoided?

When the kid doesn't substantially conform to legal standards of conduct, what should a parent do - or not do - to meet their legal obligation?  ...their moral obligation?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2006, 05:20:30 PM »

Wow! How selfish to need to be close to your kids. Anne, know why I'm not rockin out on the bay at your li'll hotel right about now instead of shivering in the frozen north? That's right, cause I'm just that pathologically selfish, that's all!  :roll:

Ya might want to go back and re-read that.  I did not write that and how you could even entertain the notion that I did is beyond me. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

The more I think about this, the more it pisses me off.  You really, honestly thought even for a second that I think that way?  Wow, you really don't know me at all.   At all.

Oh and btw....take your snide little remark about my boat and the offer and stick it up your ass.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2006, 05:33:02 PM »
Fornits sure has been crazy past week or so. Can't wait to see what the new year brings!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2006, 05:52:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I can smell her from here. Phew!  :rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  :nworthy:  :tup:

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
??
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2006, 05:57:45 PM »
I was reading these posts.  It reminded me of what my son said to a parent that stayed at our resort.  She was in Jamaica touring the school.  My son's first reaction was dont send him there.   Then she told us her story of her son. He looked at me and said "i cant believe that was me once"   Then he told her to send him to TB but just for a few months.   Not any longer and dont by into the seminars.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2006, 06:00:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
What I smell is a cunt that needs a good douche. Like you, for instance.  :rofl:

::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  :rofl:  ::nod::  :wave:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2006, 06:04:38 PM »
Quote from: ""jnzmom on another thread""
Most of what my son has told me happened to other boys. Staff hit a boy in the face with a radio and slammed his head on the concrete. Now that boy has plates in his cheek and jaw. My son was trying to be forced into the bathroom where there are no cameras but instead he fought. The staff then punched him in the stomach on camera. He never saw that staff member again. He was severely infected from sand fleas. No treatment.

Quote from: ""jnzmom here""
He looked at me and said "i cant believe that was me once" Then he told her to send him to TB but just for a few months.

::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2006, 06:15:14 PM »
Hey, I remember some fucker like that. He knew how bad a certain place was (don't even waste your time trying to figure it out), and he still said we deserved it because of our previous behaviors.

I painted the wall with his brains. First asshole I ever killed. Still chuckle thinking about it. :)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: ??
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2006, 06:28:00 PM »
Quote from: ""jnzmom""
Most of what my son has told me happened to other boys. Staff hit a boy in the face with a radio and slammed his head on the concrete. Now that boy has plates in his cheek and jaw. My son was trying to be forced into the bathroom where there are no cameras but instead he fought. The staff then punched him in the stomach on camera. He never saw that staff member again. He was severely infected from sand fleas. No treatment.

on camera? who exactly is reviewing the cameras, shouldn't you be in contact with them or something? there was a boy beaten to death in florida on tape and because of that tape they are on trial for manslaughter now. I didn't know wwasps had cameras, who watches the tapes? they assauled your son and torture other kids. are there authorities in jamaica to be contacted?

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2006, 08:43:55 PM »

The more I think about this, the more it pisses me off.  You really, honestly thought even for a second that I think that way?  Wow, you really don't know me at all.   At all.

Oh and btw....take your snide little remark about my boat and the offer and stick it up your ass.
Don't sweat it Anne, it was a misquote, we know WilieNelson said this and not you :wink:

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2006, 08:50:34 PM »
never lashed out at society either.