Author Topic: does it make you angry to be angry?  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
does it make you angry to be angry?
« on: December 19, 2006, 04:11:04 PM »
I think about those staff members. A few times a month I even dream about them. I think about how I've busted my ass since CEDU to be successful, but they still haunt me. They fucked with my head so much I'll never be able to forgive them. I'm so angry with all of them that I just want to up and leave it all, head to the Northwest, and start making housecalls. But it makes me angry that those sick fucks managed to push me so far.

Any of you figured out how to calm this particular rage?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 07:30:59 PM »
the best thing you can do is look into pressing charges.
criminal and civil-theres a class action lawsuit
Rage is normal and healthy..but it needs to be channeled properly. Otherwise its useless

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 07:32:07 PM »
the best thing you can do is look into pressing charges.
criminal and civil-theres a class action lawsuit
Rage is normal and healthy..but it needs to be channeled properly. Otherwise its useless

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 09:37:06 PM »
It's this thing called "time".

You'll get over it. Eventually. Just as long as you don't repress it, and you talk about it. You don't even have to talk about it to anyone if you don't want to. Just talk to yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 12:38:49 PM »
Alternatively you could butcher them all one by one like cattle in an orgy of bladed, brutal, fiery death and destruction, laughing all the while, and then get their heads stuffed by a particularly nasty taxidermist, half of which get mounted on your wall and the other half of which get UPS'd to ed cons.

Bring a tape recorder with you and make a sonnet out of their terrified screams. Assuming you can hear them over the chainsaw, of course.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 12:44:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
Alternatively you could butcher them all one by one like cattle in an orgy of bladed, brutal, fiery death and destruction, laughing all the while, and then get their heads stuffed by a particularly nasty taxidermist, half of which get mounted on your wall and the other half of which get UPS'd to ed cons.

Bring a tape recorder with you and make a sonnet out of their terrified screams. Assuming you can hear them over the chainsaw, of course.

That smacks of effort.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 04:47:18 PM »
Thanks for the responses, though I seriously doubt I'll be hitting anyone with lawsuits anytime soon. What a hassle. Well, I hope time is the answer, but talking about it seems to be a lot trickier than it sounds. No one wants to hear about it. I've tried to talk about all aspects of the experience for years, but no one wants to hear about it. They all think I'm just trying to feel sorry for myself, really I'm just trying to make sense of it all, weed the emotions that are normal from the emotions that are CEDU-induced. Even good friends from CEDU don't want to talk about it, they'd rather just move on and forget about it....repress it, as you say.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 02:28:42 AM »
That's why god created therapists.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hmmm
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 07:04:35 AM »
well it takes time. i tried to suppress (i think thats a word) the memories for years. but these places are hell and people dont deserve that. kids who have problems depression and that sort of thing need someone to be a good role model and someone to love them and take care of them and teach them and care for them. It just takes time and as long as you know you are never going to be there again. Just remember the good times there afew funny things.

I remember this girl pouring milk on a staff members head. But it was the nice staff member. But while nice she was way too calm and we were in hell. I remember being restrained by like 5 big men and they had me in the "basket hold" (arms crossed in front of chest while they pulled them each way and had knees in my back) I yelled still "Im getting loose Im gonna get away" and i started to try to wiggle out of their grip. my shoulder pops nasty style now.
Just try to remember the good times and say fuck that shit about the bad times. after time you can cope easier knowing its all in the past and you survived that shit and u know what its like.

Offline Sageb1

• View Profile
    • http://gandhara.blogspot.com/
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 02:34:32 PM »
Being poured by milk on the head was the stuff Krshna used to do to gopi female herders and vice versa.

It was so innocent back then.

Hari Hari Rama
Hari Hari Rama
Mother father Krshna
Hari Hari Rama

Oh wait! This isn't the ISKON recovery board.
th is a cult?

Offline OMGimaDONKEY

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 02:35:48 PM »
i just smoke alot of pot
img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d136/dope420/emodonkey.gif[/img]