Author Topic: Let's Do It For Joe Mama!  (Read 10637 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's Do It For Joe Mama!
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2007, 02:08:02 AM »
I did'nt "simply" put her on call block because I am not a self centered narcissistic unfeeling maggot that uses technology to brush people off like they are meaningless pieces of shit.  I am human enough to give Beth one final opportunity to retort before I write her out of my life entirely.

As long as all Beth has is fuckbrains like you who want to put her on call block,  instead of having the courage to DEAL with her, she will NEVER get the help she needs ya fucking worthless grandstanding asshole

These two parts are actually funny Bob...you're so delusional.

You're not unfeeling enough to use technology to call block this girl, but you WILL use that technology to go on the internet and write things like she picks up her dogs shit with her hands. Yes...you are human enough to give Beth the opportunity to come here and read the vile stuff you write about her. How very thoughtful of you Bob. :roll:

Call me any names you like since that seems to be the only way you are capable of comminicating with anyone.  And the program speak??? You are seriously fucked up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2007, 03:48:03 AM »
Apology accepted.  I truly appreciate it when I get such rational responce to my posts.  I mean you took the time away from your busy schedule as a licensed Psychologist to do a thorough assessment of my personality, motives, thought processes, dictim, personal history, current station in life, ability to help others, not to mention the fact I am a recovered Manic/Depressive going on 20 years regained sanity.  

I for one am simply filled with the Miracle of Christmas.  I would be ever so grateful if you could fit me onto your caseload as a new client seeings how your knowlege of me far exceeds my current Psychiatrist.  Please PM me with all the particulars and once again Happy Holidaze.............
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2007, 12:32:17 PM »
From one voice from nowhere to another, don't waste your time.

What a difference 25+ years makes. Not much when you are 85 dayjerk.

He was a jerk and a asshole back in straight and he's still a jerk and a asshole now, so not much has changed.

Try banging your head against the wall before you try talking to him. It will be alot less painfull.

Remember that Bob? Maybe not.

I would not be surprised.

You might remember my sister though..asshole.

JD

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2007, 03:08:51 PM »
ok while I do not condon what 85DJ has said, I as probably others have, actually tried to help Beth.  She will have none of it and in fact, twists things around so that the people that are trying to help are then the problem.........ie stalking, etc.   So I personally have blocked her calls.  I do not want to get caught up again in her delusional world.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2007, 03:31:08 PM »
Please, drop the f--- word:  It is not contributing.

Forsure, drop the threats -- they'll get you kicked off the forum

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2007, 03:31:59 PM »
Please, drop the f--- word:  It is not contributing.

Forsure, drop the threats -- they'll get you kicked off the forum