Author Topic: I want to confront this Exhausted person.  (Read 1781 times)

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
I want to confront this Exhausted person.
« on: December 05, 2006, 04:33:06 PM »
Exhausted, I am calling you out to let you know what a lousy human being you are and to confront you about your ungodly behavior.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 04:38:35 PM »
m....kay

NEXT !!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 04:39:59 PM »
BSarro, I want you to know that I enjoy masturbating while I read your posts.  You are an incredible turn-on.  I love it when you talk about god, it helps me to cum more quickly than when you are just praising teen torture programs.  Don't get me wrong, those make me hard, too, but not as much as when you talk god or spirituality.

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 04:46:56 PM »
Exhausted, do you know that having kids and raising kids without marriage is a sin against the almighty? The lord is giving you problems on purpose as punishment for your ungodly behavior. Exhausted,enjoy  your time on earth. Because upon death, you will be going straight to hell, where you will stay for all of eternity.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »
Thank you oh holy one

Did you know that you should turn the other cheek?
Did you also ever understand the concept of 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'?

I will be sure to take confession over this, I'm sure 10 hail Mary's will bring my partner back from the dead and undo the fact that we weren't married before having children yep yep yep

Btw, God is all forgiving, i forgot to mention that

have a nice day  :D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yea sure
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 08:08:34 PM »
Bsarro....did you know that the idea of an actual marriage ceremony is a relatively new concept? So if 2 people commit to each other in their own way, they might as well be married and probably are "married" in the eyes of God, not to mention, by the way, that God is the only one who should judge...hence the saying...do not judge, lest ye be judged..or something like that...anyway, im probably feeding a troll or mentally disturbed person (you) so ill go my merry "sinful" way now :)

P.S. I'm a Catholic so don't start preaching to me about Christian ways, sin, and all that....I know ALL about it.