Author Topic: More Dumb Questions  (Read 1395 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
More Dumb Questions
« on: January 05, 2002, 02:47:00 AM »
OK, I promise after this I will not ask any more questions that will get my friendly shut up postings from other memebers, :sad:  one, what is mirror hey I am from N.Y. where/what is the mirror and two, why are some people in blue and other's in black type. That is it. Please don't yell I am a naturally curious person.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
More Dumb Questions
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2002, 09:03:00 AM »
2 things:  (1) ask as many questions as you'd like and (2) I'd answer your questions, but I don't know the answers, so I'll let one of our more technically-inclined posters answer them..... (Ginger?)

Kathy :smile:
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
More Dumb Questions
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2002, 01:10:00 PM »
On 2002-01-04 23:47:00, kaydeejaded wrote:
One, what is mirror hey I am from N.Y. where/what is the mirror and
From Mirror means that the username came from the data that we mirrored from the ezboard site.

two, why are some people in blue and other's in black type. That is it. Please don't yell I am a naturally curious person.

The blue typeface means it's clickable. Those usernames from the mirror are hyperlinked to make it easier for you to take back your name. If you've already had us reset your password, then you can go into the "Edit Your Preferences" page and set the location to something other than Mirror ("nothing" is just fine... it's no one's business where you are unless you want it to be)

That will take away the hyperlink from your name.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes