Author Topic: Don't donate to Fornits.  (Read 4521 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« on: November 25, 2006, 08:03:33 PM »
If you give money to the operator of this website, it will be used to continue to promulgate vicious lies and slander against a number of ethical, beneficial programs for out-of-control teenagers whose parents are at their wits' end and have exhausted all other possible options to help them.

What's more, if enough money is received by the operator of this website, it will surely be used to stop angry and rebellious teenagers from getting the tough love they need at behavior modification and emotional growth schools, without which they would be in prison, the gutter, or dead in a cornfield somewhere.

So don't click on this Donate icon, don't put anything next to "Fornits Support", and don't finish the transaction.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 07:00:38 AM »
Bravo.  9/10.  Makes me reach for a credit card...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 02:37:06 PM »
Naw, just wait for someone to post that you are a crook, a liar and fraud and then sue their ass for tens of millions! Old and busted, is grassroots level fundraising, the new hottness: suing people for hurting your feewings. There must be enough insults here to get a case going, sue Karen-sue, she seems to have money sending all her kids off and all...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 04:38:38 PM »
Shit, that's not a bad idea at all, anon. I think maybe I'll ask a lawyer or two to look over this site and see if they can find some deep pockets.

Anyway, please do throw a few bucks to MGDP. He fixed my ad banner script so that I can make some money cause I ain't got the time to focus on it nor the money to pay him for it; not a pot ta piss in nor a winder ta throw it outa.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 08:01:22 PM »
Anon, I feel your pain. If you idiots want to make a donation to anybody, it should be to someone like Lon Woodbury. God bless Lon Woodbury and people like him.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 08:13:33 PM »
No.  No, He won't bless the EdCons.  They're going to suffer the torments of the damned in hell's ass, BSarro. As will you, rat monkey.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 08:07:24 PM »
maybe consider throwing up a po box address for those of us who dont have plastic

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 11:57:49 PM »
If you do not have a credit card, You might consider buying a prepaid one, everyone is eligible as long as they have an SSN.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 02:07:23 PM »
BSarro is still here? Hey dummy, how did it ever work out with your daughter dating that jewish kid with the "refurbished webtv"?

I know I got mine off ebay and I couldnt be happier!

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 12:40:24 AM »
First of all Robert, You are the dummy. My daughter has been undergoing extensive shock treatments for the last 18 months. The results have been mixed. Fortunately, she seems to have forgotten about Jew Boy, unfortunately, she now talks about working for that horrible, horrible, charity Habitat For Humanity. I HATE CHARITY!!! The people who recieve things from charity do not have the things in the first place because they have done ungodly things and God does not want them to have it. Habitat For Humanity is the work of Satan.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 06:02:42 PM »
Oh I know! I read an article (using my refurbed webtv of course ) not to long ago that says Jimmy Carter is the AntiChrist!

Of course we all know that Jesus never ever told people to be charitable, so of course you are correct.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 08:11:48 PM »
BSarro just might be the funniest troll I've ever encountered. I have to wonder what makes him or her 'tick'...or bother to post here.

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 06:20:54 PM »
The reason me and my sister post here is because we are sick and tired of so many idiotic people posting here and we want to do everything in our power to let the voice of the righteous people be heard. I have not posted here as much lately because I am in Court Officer Training. I start being a Court Officer in January. I am sure I will see what happens when people like WWASP are not given a chance to help the world's youth when I start employment as a Court Officer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2006, 01:52:34 AM »
I can't believe this.

Your parents did all they could for you, HELPED you even thought you might not want to admit it, and this is how you repay them, by working to shut down the programs that saved your lives? I can't believe this is how all of you really feel, you're going to actually give money to this anarchist site?

You all need to stop being selfish and revengeful and think of all the good that we and your parents have done for you. Accept that you'll never be able to get programs shut down, and move on.

Offline 69

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2006, 10:45:23 AM »
:-?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 07:15:38 PM by Guest »