Author Topic: Good morning Arthur  (Read 5549 times)

Offline Aggressive Alpha Male

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« on: November 25, 2006, 05:19:28 AM »
And how was your Turkey??  Look at me, I'm up real late doing drugs. Isn't that how it goes? When one stays up past midnight, they are assumed to be on drugs?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
our local Troll Exterminator.......You\'re Terminated Fucker!

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 08:01:49 PM »
Quote from: ""artman11111""
I dont think the time of day really matters kid,you are just whacked.
Is this the only place you regularly shit,piss and throw up? I dont care to step in it elsewhere.

If you are refering to my hatred towards Elan, then the answer is yes. That is if that is how you see it. You got your eyes on backwards IMO.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 09:39:38 PM »
Quite the opposite, really.

Art, are you current staff?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 06:46:03 AM »
No mister eloquence, I am not
You just keep hating asswipe

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 07:21:04 AM »
The only weak person I see hear would be you Arthur,
I am not the one throwing rants all over this board and reacting to negative things said about Elan. I personally think you have a personal friendship with those who work at Elan.

You come to their defense quite often.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 09:03:28 AM »
Quote from: ""Aggressive Alpha Male""
The only weak person I see hear would be you Arthur,
I am not the one throwing rants all over this board and reacting to negative things said about Elan. I personally think you have a personal friendship with those who work at Elan.

You come to their defense quite often.

actually they havent any defense. they abused children.Thousands!
but its so long ago,and its done.I have moved on.I would very much like to see them closed,but the idea that each and every one of them will burn in hell is enough for me.
I dont need to act like a 10 yr old and post this silly distgusting crap to make my point.
That would be your job.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 12:53:03 PM »
I mean, if you know that antagonizing the people on this forum causes them to be, well, antagonistic, why keep doing it? This flamewar has been going on for how many years now?

I'm serious. What's the point? Continually calling each other immature, insulting each other en masse.. has accomplished what? Especially when it pushes off more important things, like the detailed descriptions of abuses that go on there.

Art, how can you say that "it's over"? You've said yourself: Elan is an abusive institution. You've also said: It's still open, and children are still there. How, then, can it be in any way over if they're still in the business of torturing children? Just because you, personally, might not be experiencing it anymore, doesn't mean that it's not still going on or that it doesn't need to be shut down.

In sum, what I am asking is this: Why don't all of you just put all of the goofy insults aside for a while, agree to work together (you know, like adults do) and focus on getting in contact with parents, authorities, etc to get children pulled out of Elan and the place closed?

Or you could continue to keep this forum the way it is, and simply serve as a warning to any parent that happens upon it.

Up to you.

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 01:04:34 PM »
That's what most of us want to see here MGDP. If Elan had not changed many of their more horriffic tactics,it would be a lot easier to shut them down. It's just not the same place anymore. I wish more of the just released inmates would share some of their experiences. It's very difficult to tell what's going on there today. One thing is for sure,a lot of the people that work there have been there from the beginning. That makes me wonder.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 02:09:46 PM »
Art, how can you say that "it's over"? You've said yourself: Elan is an abusive institution. You've also said: It's still open, and children are still there. How, then, can it be in any way over if they're still in the business of torturing children? Just because you, personally, might not be experiencing it anymore, doesn't mean that it's not still going on or that it doesn't need to be shut down
well my insulting,cowardly friend
It is over for me,and for a long long time. Its a place where the mind and body meet that is known as peace. I am sure one of our many trolls here will have some childish response to that,or whatever I write.
I wont bother listing all I have done to see them shut-down
(interviews with 3 newspapers,school districts contacted ect) But they have to break a law today.My guess is they still do,but have learned to keep their dirty little secrets inside the Poland Spring compound.
If my responses are antagonistic,well I must really be the big bad bastard that some of these asswipes have written about. What I have posted is a fraction of the nastiness shown to me.I dont claim to be right,but like yourself,am just a bigger asshole than anyone of these kids ever thought of being,and will "tone it down" as soon as
the three stooges take a break.
Too busy to play all these silly games anymore.Will will begine to see less and less of me
have a nice day

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Art, how can you say that "it's over"? You've said yourself: Elan is an abusive institution. You've also said: It's still open, and children are still there. How, then, can it be in any way over if they're still in the business of torturing children? Just because you, personally, might not be experiencing it anymore, doesn't mean that it's not still going on or that it doesn't need to be shut down
It is over for me,and for a long long time. Its a place where the mind and body meet that is known as peace. I am sure one of our many trolls here will have some childish response to that,or whatever I write.
(interviews with 3 newspapers,school districts contacted ect) But they have to break a law today.My guess is they still do,but have learned to keep their dirty little secrets inside the Poland Spring compound.
If my responses are antagonistic,well I must really be the big bad bastard that some of these asswipes have written about. What I have posted is a fraction of the nastiness shown to me.I dont claim to be right,but like yourself,am just a bigger asshole than anyone of these kids ever thought of being,and will "tone it down" as soon as
Too busy to play all these silly games anymore.Will will begine to see less and less of me
have a nice day

Embarking on a hiatus ? Here, I'll get the door for ya.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 12:55:25 PM »
Embarking on a hiatus ? Here, I'll get the door for ya.
Hey Mo !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 01:02:12 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
have a nice day

Could you repost that with the proper quote tags so we know who said what?  And in english please.  "Will will begine"??

Since you can't stand the "stooges", why are you still here?  If this forum is useless, why are you still here?.  If you're too busy for the silly games why are you still here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 02:06:05 PM »
Give it up dood
Go play with all your friends
Iam groing weary of your extreme stupid

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 02:15:24 PM »
My typo's are as a result of a 4 letter work you have no clue about.
  W  O  R  K
Its called multi tasking,another thing you havent a clue about because it seems you have been fixated on me for years. Again,you should know I like girls, I know I have stated this before,but you are pretty thick
Go do something productive instead of your usual BS
have anice day

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 07:08:57 AM »
Art , I'm a little lost and confused here. You say now you like girls.
GIRLS? Every here of statutory rape? Girls is a term that refers to children.

Anyway, if you meant *Women* which you probably did, but who knows? Why is it you also seek oral sex from males? I mean, I did read here plenty of times how you wanted certain individuals that were males to perform oral sex on you.