Author Topic: Mothers Existing and Silently Suffering (M.E.S.S.)  (Read 962 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mothers Existing and Silently Suffering (M.E.S.S.)
« on: November 14, 2006, 10:09:06 PM »
Just when I think I've heard it all, I discover something like this.  

How self-absorbed can these mothers be?  Do they even think what it must be like to be their child?  Sent (referred?) to some program where all there is to do is suffer silently while being raised by persons who make money from their suffering?  Kids who can't call or write to mommie dearest without being monitored or reaching a high enough level.  Go home for the holidays like a regular boarding school?  Forget it!  Not even an option until you've been in the program long enough to convince the ever suspicious staff you've learned to love the program.

IMO, this reminds me of the non-stop pity-party going on over at ST.  

Anybody else have an opinion?

http://www.suescheff.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 11:07:56 PM »
Sue Scheff and P.U.R.E. recognize the need for strong regulations and guidelines for private teen programs and schools. Since currently, there is little to no governmental regulations or oversight, and no method for children in these programs to report abuse, Sue Scheff and P.U.R.E. will continue their research and will continue to find safe alternatives for children.

:rofl: like kids have access to phones in the programs she refers to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 12:22:38 AM »
Have there been any credible studies done to determine if more mothers than fathers send their kids away?  I remember seeing an article awhile ago that talked about how many kids were from divorced families, many sent by single working moms too stressed out to raise their own kids but also a significant number of STEPMOTHERS who didn't want to deal with raising a teenager that was angry or upset about their parents divorce (or for purely selfish reasons, just didn't want the kid around messing up their stepfordish homes and lifestyle.

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 12:46:01 AM »
Wasn't Sue Scheff a divorced "mom" when she packed her daughter off the the WWASP school?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 12:51:55 AM »
It might help if Sue Scheff would delete each of the schools she refers to each and every time there's a report of abuse at that "referred to facility."  Then that particular facility would perhaps no longer be in business, and wouldn't need NO REGULATIONS.
Just keep clicking these abusive facilities off her little list.
ooops, then where could she refer all these naughty kiddos to, then---?
Maybe she will tell us?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 08:03:07 AM »
If you and your child were reffered to a 'school' by Sue Scheff and P.u.r.e, please PM me...Thanks. Juniper2
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=19492
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700