Author Topic: Guess that Cut!!!  (Read 4710 times)

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« on: November 09, 2006, 07:45:23 AM »
Wanna play ? Ok Swim purchased some devils dandruff recently and not being one to waste evil shit, he put it in a spoon, drew up 40 units of water and squirted it on the powder..at first it broke down clear, but by the time a cotton ball was thrown in swim noticed it kinda fizzing...hmm
 Swim not being one to give a fuck about his health, drew it up anyway and tied their arm off..by now the shit was fizzling out of the needle and it made the black rubber of the plunger swell.
 In SWIMs 16 years of injecting drugs swim never saw a cocaine cut do this..
 So what do you think it was? It also coagulated in the spoon..
 My guess is the dealer is used to non inject /crack cooking customers so they used Alka seltzer ( hence the bubbling in water) or some sort of certo type gelatin.. Im assuming had SWIM made crack out of it whatever cut was in it would coagulate on the cooking surface and the goodies would be unaffected.
 PLEASE...if you ever find yourselves with injectable drugs going thru yer hands ..just sell it small rather than beefing it up with whatevers in grandmas med cabinet/garage/kitchen sink.
 If swim gets an infection, swim will burn a mexicans house down.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 07:55:53 PM »
Quote from: ""NAILBOMB""
Wanna play ? Ok Swim purchased some devils dandruff recently and not being one to waste evil shit, he put it in a spoon, drew up 40 units of water and squirted it on the powder..at first it broke down clear, but by the time a cotton ball was thrown in swim noticed it kinda fizzing...hmm
 Swim not being one to give a fuck about his health, drew it up anyway and tied their arm off..by now the shit was fizzling out of the needle and it made the black rubber of the plunger swell.
 My guess is the dealer is used to non inject /crack cooking customers so they used Alka seltzer ( hence the bubbling in water) or some sort of certo type gelatin.. Im assuming had SWIM made crack out of it whatever cut was in it would coagulate on the cooking surface and the goodies would be unaffected.
 PLEASE...if you ever find yourselves with injectable drugs going thru yer hands ..just sell it small rather than beefing it up with whatevers in grandmas med cabinet/garage/kitchen sink.

you know what I find most interesting about your post? Not that it matters....but
you seem to have ....understanding of a certain level of chemistry....do you use it only in the equation of drugs?
Just wondering...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 08:19:57 PM »
I like your alka-seltzer theory.  I've seen coke dealers cut it with baking soda if they knew the customer was gonna base it.  Water is truth serum for yayo, it should go clear immediately.  Dude hit it anyway?  Damn, dude, that's getting crazy with the shit.  A dude I know just got out of the hospital after being in there a month for an infection he got banging yay.  Gotta be careful  Fizzy cocaine?  Weird....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 11:25:29 PM »
The dealer put some sort of acid in it (no, not lysergic acid, although that would definitely be a rush). Cocaine is an alkaloid. When dissolved, the acid and the alkaloid react, the byproducts of which can form gases. This is how Alka-Seltzer gets its bubbles.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 08:49:07 AM »
Alka Seltzer!
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 08:50:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
The dealer put some sort of acid in it (no, not lysergic acid, although that would definitely be a rush). Cocaine is an alkaloid. When dissolved, the acid and the alkaloid react, the byproducts of which can form gases. This is how Alka-Seltzer gets its bubbles.

That sounds much more scientific, good job.

Lysergic acid would be a lot more than a rush. Try, you'd be tripping instantly!
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 09:26:53 AM »
It's been about 10 years since I've dosed. Is there less acid around these days then there used to be, or is it just "me"? Does someone have some statistics on its availability over the last few decades? That would be interesting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 09:28:22 AM »
I actually used some blotter acid as a cotton for heroin in the early 90's and it still took 45 mins to hit..but the tar was wonderfullly instant
  ~nail

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 09:39:18 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""NAILBOMB""

you know what I find most interesting about your post? Not that it matters....but
you seem to have ....understanding of a certain level of chemistry....do you use it only in the equation of drugs?
Just wondering...

Yes. Swims first instictual thought was an acid..It remindced swim of being a little boy and pouring pool acid on shit to see if it would "melt it" and you get that fizzy/smoky reaction sometimes. Also the way that it swelled the plunger in almost seconds was odd....

SWIM is not a mexican, but is fairly well connected with said people.
 SWIM tried a new connect that had sold bomb shit twice before to swim.. so I dont think it was him that did it..SWIM knows shit rolls downhill..SWIM knows shit happens and doesnt give a fuck about the money or anything. SWIM just is curious as to what they ran across and never seen in all these years, and SWIM thought someone else would have a lightbulb to the effect of "Oh yeah it was prolly "XXXXX" because had you been using the powder to "XXXX" you wouldnt have noticed it.

Baking soda also pisses SWIM off as it clogs needles, wont dissolve, and tends to suck up all the water ( with the cocaine in it)
 SWIM thinks that the powder coke market is 75 % geared to unknowing snorters and 20 % to crack makers..and the other 5% are the shooters and probably the only folks that actually see what they are getting.

As an afterthought, whatever they used almost worked had it not reacted so fast..because at first adding of water it broke down into a nice oily water like cocaine should with no particulates..and I swear just as SWIM  tossed a cotton and commented about how clear it was the reaction began..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 09:45:47 AM »
Quote from: ""LSD""
It's been about 10 years since I've dosed. Is there less acid around these days then there used to be, or is it just "me"? Does someone have some statistics on its availability over the last few decades? That would be interesting.

Yes, you are correct. The LSD market as we knew it collapsed in 2002
 Some dudes were busted in Kansas using a missile silo from the cold war to produce 90 % of the WORLDS lsd.
  They got caught with enough precursors to make assloads of millions of doses...After about a year or two the blotter and liquid all dried up.
 I was lucky enough to take doses 3 times in 2001 in Louisiana ..the only thing Ive seen since are blotters with research chems sprayed on them and sold as lsd..(ie: 5 meo dipt , 5 meo amt etc etc google it..and if you ever listen to anything I ever say let it be this: avoid research chems at all costs especially 5 meo dipt)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 09:46:14 AM »
Link :
http://www.cjonline.com/webindepth/missilesilos/

Sorry forgot log in ~Nail

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 09:47:56 AM »
"? Pickard, Apperson sentenced
William Leonard Pickard and Clyde Apperson, the men behind what could have become the world's largest LSD lab, will spend their lives behind bars. Federal officials said evidence showed the lab could have produced 2.8 billion doses of LSD.

Pickard, 58, and Apperson, 48, were sentenced for their roles in the clandestine LSD lab near Wamego. After a lengthy trial in U.S. District Court, Pickard was sentenced to two concurrent life terms in prison. Apperson was sentenced to two 30-year sentences."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 09:49:11 AM »
On March 24, 2004, DEA Administrator Karen Tandy repeated the press release claims in testimony before the Subcommittee for the Departments of Commerce, Justice, State, the Judiciary and Related Agencies. She stated:

In Operation White Rabbit ? [the] DEA dismantled the world's leading LSD manufacturing organization headed by William Leonard Pickard. This was the single largest seizure of an operable LSD lab in DEA's history. On November 6, 2000, DEA agents seized from an abandoned missile silo located near Wamego, Kansas, approximately 91 pounds of LSD, 215 pounds of lysergic acid (an LSD precursor chemical), 52 pounds of iso-LSD (an LSD manufacturing by-product), and 42 pounds of ergocristine (an LSD precursor with the ability to create an additional 27 pounds of LSD).

http://www.slate.com/id/2114793/sidebar/2114819/

~Nail

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 11:09:46 AM »
They were probably making fairly quality stuff too; damn shame! Thanks for the info.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Guess that Cut!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2006, 12:45:17 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""LSD""

Yes, you are correct. The LSD market as we knew it collapsed in 2002
 Some dudes were busted in Kansas using a missile silo from the cold war to produce 90 % of the WORLDS lsd.
  They got caught with enough precursors to make assloads of millions of doses...After about a year or two the blotter and liquid all dried up.
 I was lucky enough to take doses 3 times in 2001 in Louisiana ..the only thing Ive seen since are blotters with research chems sprayed on them and sold as lsd..(ie: 5 meo dipt , 5 meo amt etc etc google it..and if you ever listen to anything I ever say let it be this: avoid research chems at all costs especially 5 meo dipt)

ahhhh the good ole' days....sigh
 :o

groovy1634