Author Topic: Satan rules this world!  (Read 2764 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« on: November 08, 2006, 10:58:52 PM »
The Bible says Satan rules this world.  The Bible says the  world we live in is a wicked, evil world.  How is it wicked?   It is wicked in its actions and its conduct;  it is wicked in  its attitudes, values and outlooks.  And conduct and actions  follow values, attitudes and outlooks.

America.  Christian America.  That great country.  We call it  Christian.  Homosexuality standing in high profile, with open  support from the government.  A country up to its ears in sin,  lust and depravity.  America a Christian nation?  That is a  real illusion.

God's ways of morality, decency, goodness, and righteousness -- where are they?  America and the entire Christian western  world all just confirm that Biblical teaching:  Satan rules  this world.  And here in the West, at least, he really does  seem to own everything --- lock, stock and barrel.

Modern 20th Century America.  How are its attitudes, values  and outlooks manifested?  They are manifested in its music  (rock music), its art (decadent modern art), its drama  (Hollywood movies, TV), its literature (modern Realism).  

The problem of this world lies in its heart, in its spirit.   Its spirit is the spirit of its ruler, Satan.  It is the spirit  of rebellion against God, the spirit of disobedience.

The true Christian will always be one of a small minority, an  outsider, a man on a lonely path, never a real part of the  system.  Quoting from the words of Christ: "If you were of the  world, the world would love his own:  but you are not of this  world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the  world hates you."  And we can find many quotations in the  letters of the apostles to the same effect.  For example, "And  be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the  renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good,  and acceptable, and perfect will of God."  and "Ye adulterers  and adulteresses know ye not that the friendship of the world  is enmity with God?  Whosoever therefore will be a friend of  the world is the enemy of God.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 11:22:20 PM »
Don't sweat it honey.  There is no satan, no god, no heaven.....only Mother Nature.  This is your one and only ride on the roller coaster.  Make the most of it while you can.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Re: Satan rules this world!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 02:38:31 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
America.  A country up to its ears in sin,  lust and depravity.  .

But where is the fun without depravity. You forgot drugs. People also take drugs! :rofl:  ::bwahaha2::
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 08:07:16 PM »
Don't sweat it honey.  There is no satan, no god, no heaven.....only Mother Nature.  This is your one and only ride on the roller coaster.  Make the most of it while you can.

but...but....jeebus...

Offline dbucfan

• View Profile
Re: Satan rules this world!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 11:24:51 AM »
The Bible says Satan rules this world.  The Bible says the  world we live in is a wicked, evil world.  How is it wicked?   It is wicked in its actions and its conduct;  it is wicked in  its attitudes, values and outlooks.  And conduct and actions  follow values, attitudes and outlooks.

America.  Christian America.  That great country.  We call it  Christian.  Homosexuality standing in high profile, with open  support from the government.  A country up to its ears in sin,  lust and depravity.  America a Christian nation?  That is a  real illusion.

God's ways of morality, decency, goodness, and righteousness -- where are they?  America and the entire Christian western  world all just confirm that Biblical teaching:  Satan rules  this world.  And here in the West, at least, he really does  seem to own everything --- lock, stock and barrel.

Modern 20th Century America.  How are its attitudes, values  and outlooks manifested?  They are manifested in its music  (rock music), its art (decadent modern art), its drama  (Hollywood movies, TV), its literature (modern Realism).  

The problem of this world lies in its heart, in its spirit.   Its spirit is the spirit of its ruler, Satan.  It is the spirit  of rebellion against God, the spirit of disobedience.

The true Christian will always be one of a small minority, an  outsider, a man on a lonely path, never a real part of the  system.  Quoting from the words of Christ: "If you were of the  world, the world would love his own:  but you are not of this  world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the  world hates you."  And we can find many quotations in the  letters of the apostles to the same effect.  For example, "And  be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the  renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good,  and acceptable, and perfect will of God."  and "Ye adulterers  and adulteresses know ye not that the friendship of the world  is enmity with God?  Whosoever therefore will be a friend of  the world is the enemy of God.

the bible is a good story book...keep your book thumping to yourself.
ww.perrysjewelry.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
satan rules this world
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 10:13:49 AM »
i agree with you satan does rule this world.. he spits when he talks, welshes on his bar bets, is a coward, and the som'bitch never returns my calls. i hate that bastard.
however.. how may i beiieive in the verity of the bible, for even in genesis, it contradicts itself?  sean

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 03:06:38 PM »
Satan is my pal.

Offline dbucfan

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 10:51:11 PM »
Satan is my pal.
Pretty good hockey player too! :rofl:
http://www.nhl.com/players/8459534.html
ww.perrysjewelry.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 11:07:12 AM »
Satan is my motor

Ive got wheels of polished steel
Ive got tires that grab the road
Ive got seats that selflessly hold my friends
And a trunk that can carry the heaviest of loads

Ive got a mind that can steer me to your house
And a heart that can bring you red flowers
My intentions are good and earnest and true
But under my hood is internal combustion
Satan is my motor
Hear my motor purr
Satan is my motor
Hear my motor purr
Satan is the only one who seems to understand
Satan is my motor

Ive got brakes
Im wide awake
I can stop this car at any time
At the very last second I can change directions
Turn completely around if I feel so inclined

Ive got a mind that can steer me to your house
And a heart that can bring you red flowers
My intentions are good and earnest and true
But under my hood is internal combustion

Satan is my motor
Hear my motor purr
Satan is my motor
Hear my motor purr
Satan is my motor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 06:32:16 AM »
Is an agnostic life a lonely life?
Seems like it would be.

Now dont go tongue lashing me. I dont care what you believe and I wouldnt call myself a Christian because Christians have moral obligations that I dont subscribe to.
But it just seems quite unproductive for anyone to verbally challenge a belief that doesnt challenge you!

Or does it?

Its funny, but I will bet whatever that those most vocally opposed to any religion here have simply taken a seat on a bandwagon.
I have yet to meet anyone who claims there is no god, also claim theyve read the bible cover to cover and comprehand its messages.

The bible was written by men. In a language that is all but impossible to translate to English.  Of course any reasonable person would allow a margin of error. Christians do!

We were all designed to be skeptics, either by nature, or by creation.
But those who criticize creation do not often qualify as skeptics because they have not studied what they criticize near enough to comment on it!

I assume this applies to most, if not all of the fools here who take the time to comment in contrast to the ideas in the first post.
If youre not one of them, your just so afraid you wouldnt qualify for a place in the afterlife that you deny it might exist.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 11:46:08 AM »

I assume this applies to most, if not all of the fools here who take the time to comment in contrast to the ideas in the first post.
If youre not one of them, your just so afraid you wouldnt qualify for a place in the afterlife that you deny it might exist.

I believe it, I just work for the "other side".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 01:30:59 PM »
I have yet to meet anyone who claims there is no god, also claim theyve read the bible cover to cover and comprehand its messages.

www.skepticsannotatedbible.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 03:04:23 PM »

:P  :rofl:

Offline dbucfan

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 03:55:23 PM »
Is an agnostic life a lonely life?
Seems like it would be.

Now dont go tongue lashing me. I dont care what you believe and I wouldnt call myself a Christian because Christians have moral obligations that I dont subscribe to.
But it just seems quite unproductive for anyone to verbally challenge a belief that doesnt challenge you!

Or does it?

Its funny, but I will bet whatever that those most vocally opposed to any religion here have simply taken a seat on a bandwagon.

The bible was written by men. In a language that is all but impossible to translate to English.  Of course any reasonable person would allow a margin of error. Christians do!

We were all designed to be skeptics, either by nature, or by creation.
But those who criticize creation do not often qualify as skeptics because they have not studied what they criticize near enough to comment on it!

ag?nos?tic? /æg?n?st?k/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ag-nos-tik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

?noun 1. a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.

I am an agnostic...we arent lonely..just unsure of the outcome. I admit there is a possibility of a higher power but i do not believe enough to follow the MAN written book and the wonderful stories it holds...but to take an idea that i'm gonna burn in hell for living my life to MY standards and not someone elses...is just funny.

Atheism is another story...i prefer to leave the higher power as a mystery.
ww.perrysjewelry.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Satan rules this world!
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 02:13:38 AM »
Good point.

Replace the word "agnostic" with "faithless"

I cant imagine what a life without some sort of faith would be, or some sort of hope that what the bible says (loosely interpreted) might hold some answers.

The Annotated Bible in the link above is quite unchallenging.  

Ill post some great examples soon.