Author Topic: 7 gettin HIGH in St. Pete. 1985 (DAYS CALLED IN) Talk to me  (Read 6193 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
7 gettin HIGH in St. Pete. 1985 (DAYS CALLED IN) Talk to me
« on: March 15, 2003, 09:12:00 PM »
These where the craziest days I think I witnessed.
Everybody turning everybody in, the mind games took their toll. 30 people set back. 8 RUN FOR THE DOORS THAT OPENED AS ONE RUNS FULL STEAM INTO THE DOORS, HE HIT THEM SO HARD THE DOORS ALL OPENED.  THERE WAS NO TIME TO THINK, ALL THE CRACKS WERE HIT. I am pretty sure 1 or 2 got away. You know what happened to the rest. THE GROUP had to restrain 8-15 old comers that flew 2-3 rows over us to destroy the guilty group OF SEVEN.  THE TIME OUT ROOMS WHERE FULL. THEY HAD TO RESTRAIN AND KEEP PEOPLE THERE ON THE SPOT, SOME FOR 10 MINUTES AND SOME MUCH LONGER. THEY STARTED SWAPING INTAKE ROOMS AS PEOPLE WERE BROUGHT AGAIN UNDER STRAIGHT'S SUBMISSION. SET BACK TO FIRST PHASE. I THINK IT LASTED A MONTH (DAYS CALLED IN) THAT'S WHEN WE ALL WHERE CRUCIFIED.

IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN SPRING OF 86? ITS NOT ALL CLEAR.

WAS ANYBODY ELSE THERE???  Liz Taylor, Riley, John, Hardin, and Dean were there.  I believe Mrs. Riley and there were a couple other women WITCHES.  I can't remember the executive's  SYNASISTS' NAMES.  EVERYBODY WAS CALLED IN......  

I WOULD MAKE MENTION OF PEOPLE I KNEW BUT SOMEONE WHO REMEMBERS THIS CULT UNDERSTANDS WHY I WON'T. MAYBE SOMEDAY WE WILL MEET AND ENJOY OUR FREEDOM AND WITNESS TO THOSE STILL UNDER THEIR SPELL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2003, 10:18:00 PM »
Yes, spring of '86, Dallas. :scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2003, 11:55:00 PM »
Hello, I thought that St. Pete had closed by then...(?) How are you doing? I was in VA str8 from 11/82 - 1/85. Christ! That scenario you described is OVER THE TOP! HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!! I've never heard of that many people bolting at once! Please tell us more about that! L8r, Alex L.

[ This Message was edited by: AlexL on 2003-03-15 20:57 ]

Offline Powerful Attitude

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2003, 01:09:00 AM »
It all began one morning rap.  A newcomer stood up and said, "Hey man, I've been gettin' high with my oldcomer."  "Well who the f--k is your oldcomer?"  I remember his name, but I won't state it...  The group is starting to get a little HOT.  Two standin' in front, all of a sudden the oldcomer comes out and says, "MY oldcomer got me high."  So the search for the host home was on.  All s--t broke loose after that.  By the end, there were seven standing, and the insanity was ALL around.  "DAYS CALLED IN!"  EVERYBODY was called in.  Now I'll get into the story of the eight.  We used to have a "suicide guy".  I, again, won't say his name.  But he loved to get up in the middle of a rap (or persecution time) and run STRAIGHT into the brick wall head first.  He would be carried off, conscious or unconscious, to a "timeout room".  I can't remember if it was on the day that the seven confessed, but it was during DAYS CALLED IN.  

In Straight, St. Pete, there were three main rooms, plus "timeout rooms", a school, and the intake facility.  The three rooms were divided by sliding doors that were 14'x14' (14 foot sections).  There were at least 10 total.  That made the main BRAINWASHING area.  Up the middle it divided north with 5 sections.  This is where we lined up for food or medicine.  Anyway, our "suicide guy" - VICTIM decided to hit THIS wall (the main wall 140 feet) this time... He knocked himself out, but started a domino effect on these sliding doors... THEY ALL OPENED!  You have to understand that it was DAYS CALLED IN, and there had been at least 25 or 30 people set back to 1st phase...  It was a nightmare.   :flame:

As I stated, the eight ran for the openings.  I know four got outside the perimeter, for all staff was alerted and bolted out the doors.  They searched in the fields outside STRAIGHT for at least two hours.  From what I remember, they brought two or three back in, and the four others had never made their way out.  People were constantly running for the doors back then.  People always were in "timeout rooms".  There were always "hot seat" PERSECUTIONS or whatever you want to call them.

I'm sure that there were more that ran, but it was intervals of staff (and phasers) trying to put the walls back together that other first phasers started to run at intervals of one to two minutes for at least 10 or 15 minutes.  Mind you that we had been surrounded by ALL THE OLDCOMERS.  The rest were outside chasing people.  IT WAS CRAZY.  The ohters had people in "timeout rooms".  

Those are the darkest days I remember.....

DAYS CALLED IN.....
t. Petersburg 1985-86, Dallas 86-87

Offline Aqua Fortis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2003, 01:28:00 AM »
Hi Alex,

It would have been physically impossible for 8 copouts to bolt at the same time. Well, actually, they could bolt, but, they never would have made it to the parking lot and too much farther. And Alex, if you recall correctly on few occasions at GULAG 5515, there were several attempted copouts at one time, however, they were promptly found and dragged back in to group for the sharkfest. In some cases they were bleeding. I distinctly remember seeing at least 3 copouts being confronted at once. Most likely in September of one year there. It should also be noted to that other poster: CAPS MEAN YELLING  :wave: . Didn't we all get enough of that already? I admit, I use caps sparingly. Will melvin sembler be removed from his desk in Rome? Why sure he may. This IS the USA. Anything is possible. When will this take place? Hopefully before he dies, that would be best timeframe. I heard he's over 70 now.    
                              Aqua Fortis

[ This Message was edited by: Aqua Fortis on 2003-03-15 22:41 ]

Offline Powerful Attitude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2003, 01:38:00 AM »
Like I said, "Was anybody else THERE?"  I would like to hear their story, not opinion.  Let them call me a liar.
t. Petersburg 1985-86, Dallas 86-87

Offline Shelby

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2003, 01:55:00 PM »
Hey Alex,

As far as I know, St. Pete was housing kids until 1993. Then they changed their name to Straight Foundation. That didn't go over well since everyone knew Straight=Abuse, so they pulled the ol' switcheroo and became DFAF in 1995.

Shelby

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2003, 02:14:00 PM »
Bill, is that you? (Aqua Fortis, I mean) I suspect that this is you because of keywords & topics in your post, and I also recall that you have had trouble logging in anonymously...so I reckoned that perhaps you opted for the next best thing and created an alternate profile...is that you? Sorry if I've blown your cover, but if you want to be 'anon' you may have to watch your words, LOL! >>Freddy13

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2003, 03:28:00 PM »
I know your story is true, Jeffrey Spearman came to Dallas from St. Pete. in late '86. He told us those stories. All those assholes you mentioned that helped start Dallas were bat-shit insane, and mean to boot! Jeff used to make fun of the guy who used to bash into the brick wall.(When he talked about it) Staff sure could talk behind backs couldn't they. Poor Jeff, he was a good guy, just corrupted by the evil that effected us all with no choice. * sigh * By the time I was half way through my program, a large majority of the group were misbehaviors, and there was lots of lack of control because of it. Even on 4th I secretly enjoyed watching them fuck with Staff, and interupt Group. As a whole though, and in retrospect, it's heart breaking.
Later~
Morli

Offline Aqua Fortis

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2003, 08:47:00 PM »
::bigsmilebounce::

Aqua Fortis

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2003, 06:30:00 AM »
Oh I don't know about that.  I remember a former Senior Staffer telling me when he was on his earlier phases he would see a lot of people do a three count together and bolt for doors all over the place.  
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I thank the good Lord that I wasn't in the St. Pete Group.  :scared:

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2003, 09:44:00 AM »
I thank the good Lord that I wasn't in the St. Pete Group

I remember sitting in group in ATL and hearing a lot of these stories and thinking the exact same thing. A lot of the Jr., Sr. and the Group Staff Supervisor were from St. Pete when I came in. They were evil and could be just plain mean.

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2003, 12:48:00 PM »
Don, what's up with the yahoo site. The message link has been removed. This is not good, please explain, thank you.  MG8 :smokin:

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2003, 01:19:00 PM »
I have told this story before, but I think it is is very much worth mentioning here again.  

Very close to the end of my program is when all of the left-over Southern California clients came. The results were chaotic to say the least.  We had around 200 kids in the group at that time and our "DAYS" had been called in for months.  For us it meant no extra privledges.  No days off for 4th or 5th phase.  No TV or Radio for 3rd.  All 4th phasers were sat in group instead of at the front facing us.  Tensions were on edge and the place was poised for an explosion.  

One particularly bad day, the restraints started in the morning before we all even got together completely from home.  Its weird to say it but everyone here will probably understand, there were days where the misbehavers were rather entertaining, even in their attempts at running and there were day when they all seemed to be in so much more pain than usual....the crying and screaming was louder and the restraints more violent.  This was a day like that.

All of a sudden, kids just started giving up....mostly all the 1st phasers (who had little to lose anyhow) but we went from about 15-20 misbehavers to 50-60 in about 10 minutes flat.  Half these people were repeatedly running for the door, over and over.  Most of the higher phasers were either at school or not in the building so we were seriously outnumbered.  Those who werent on the floor themselves had to begin restraining.  This was the day the "no clients restraining other clients" rule went to hell in a hurry.  There were compliant 1st phasers restraining people.  The staff were too little and it was insanity.....that group room was so filled with screaming and crying and banging blue chairs it was amazing none of the adjacent businesses called the police.  I knew that day was the end of things as I knew them in Straight, and the beginning of my plan to find a way to get out, to get free, and so that no one would find or catch me.  

We didnt have raps that day, it went on all day long.  Just the screaming and the crying and the violence.  I wont ever forget that day.  

Believe me though.  Those things were possible.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere