Author Topic: This has gone too far.  (Read 4951 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2006, 11:31:14 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2006, 11:37:23 AM »
Holy shit now it all makes sense!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2006, 11:38:35 AM »
Sounds about as credible as "recovered memory therapy".  Relax in the safety of your own delusions.

Stop smoking angel dust.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2006, 12:44:56 PM »
If you start looking up "gang stalking" and "multistalking", you will see that not only the Toronto Womens' Rape Crisis Center but the San Diego Police Department, as well as other police departments, recognize it to be very real. It is psychological torture outside of any one institutional building and it has happened to more than one Straight survivor. In at least one case, the individual was clearly targeted by Straight, Inc. The most recent target people have noticed here is the one who blew the whistle on a former Straight executive and a lying reporter at a major newspaper; who was allegedly illegally evicted by a landlord who was a spy for the military during the Cold War who told her family lies about her; and whose life was threatened by a person whose stated last name is the same as one of the doctors who worked at Straight. Her so-called "best friend" dropped her like a hot potato when she started figuring out that she was likely the victim of internet crimes that carry federal penalties. She had people yelling things in her windows, honking the horn in a 3-2-1 pattern when they went by her house, people telling her fake violent news stories, street theater, "gaslighting", "sensitizing" her to certain hand signals, trying to tell her she didn't remember correctly when she did, and other psychological torture tactics. These things CEASED when she left that town, letting her know that she was NOT delusional, however, she has been followed to more than one place by people where she used to live (when she went to places easily predicted like close friends and relatives). Someone out there really wants to shut her up. You think you know what is up in this country, think again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 11:52:37 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 12:30:25 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
If you start looking up "gang stalking" and "multistalking", you will see that not only the Toronto Womens' Rape Crisis Center but the San Diego Police Department, as well as other police departments, recognize it to be very real. It is psychological torture outside of any one institutional building and it has happened to more than one Straight survivor. In at least one case, the individual was clearly targeted by Straight, Inc. The most recent target people have noticed here is the one who blew the whistle on a former Straight executive and a lying reporter at a major newspaper; who was allegedly illegally evicted by a landlord who was a spy for the military during the Cold War who told her family lies about her; and whose life was threatened by a person whose stated last name is the same as one of the doctors who worked at Straight. Her so-called "best friend" dropped her like a hot potato when she started figuring out that she was likely the victim of internet crimes that carry federal penalties. She had people yelling things in her windows, honking the horn in a 3-2-1 pattern when they went by her house, people telling her fake violent news stories, street theater, "gaslighting", "sensitizing" her to certain hand signals, trying to tell her she didn't remember correctly when she did, and other psychological torture tactics. These things CEASED when she left that town, letting her know that she was NOT delusional, however, she has been followed to more than one place by people where she used to live (when she went to places easily predicted like close friends and relatives). Someone out there really wants to shut her up. You think you know what is up in this country, think again.

This is making me think of one of those late night movies that scared the shit out of me when I was a kid! One of those movies where weird shit keeps happening and then it turns out the whole town or whatever was in on it; it turns out they are all in on something horrible that happened at the beginning of the movie.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 01:38:28 AM »
This makes me think of that crazy bag lady downtown that walks around wearing a tinfoil hat, muttering to herself about how the gubment installed one o' them there transmitters in her teeth, er, tooth.  She's got a rat she carries in her pocket though.  No dogs.

Offline *jane*

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 11:12:22 AM »

I cant help but get the feeling that you may be making some connections between events that other people would not make, maybe in an attempt to deal with some left over scars that you grew while being in straight.

What do you think these people, these stalkers really want? To shut you up...but it doesnt seem to be working if that is the case. I know the feeling, though. When I was working a lot a couple of years ago as a volunteer fighting against some of these places still open, I submitted a number of formal complaints agains open facilities and various staff memebers with both facility and professional licensing boards. I wrote what I thought were pretty clear and scathing letters against these places and their employees. In those days between filing the complaints and waiting for the other shoe to drop, I had moments of fear. My boyfriend got scared too. What if they were going to come and threaten me to shut me up? What if I did have some power over them in some very real way?

For the most part, not much came of my complaints. One staff member did quit working for KHK after I filed a complaint against him. The KHK site went down for a while right after that. I got a staff member from the facility in TN, Refuge or something, to take down a staff members credentials - actually two of them - because one wasnt legal to have up and the other was an outright fabrication.

But nothing else remarkable happened. They are still open, and seem to be doing fine. I am proud of any positive results that I may have played a part in, but do not see myself as a real and true threat. Besides, I think seeing them as actually organized enough to plan out these elaborate conspiracies and plans to screw peoples minds up even now is really giving them too much credit.

They are psychotic individuals, who only had control over us because we were children, and we were locked up in their buidlings 24-7. We arent children anymore, and we are free now. We arent 13-17 year olds who have hardly lived in this world at all and whos defenses are barely formed. We are free to walk around, to think what we want, and to do what we want. They have no real power over us NOW, other than the leftover affects of the feelings of powerless and hopelessness that they tried so desperately to implant in us. But even that wasnt real.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 11:49:05 AM »
Quote from: ""*jane*""
I cant help but get the feeling that you may be making some connections between events that other people would not make, maybe in an attempt to deal with some left over scars that you grew while being in straight.

She was only in Straight for a few weeks.

Offline *jane*

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 12:51:32 PM »
Quote from: ""*jane*""

She was only in Straight for a few weeks.

Who? And how do you know this?

Jeesh...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 01:35:56 PM »
how does anybody know anything.
She was in there longer than that.  As if.......
She is a real person, who has suffered greatly from the world.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This has gone too far.
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 07:37:05 PM »
Oh no.....is this just more of the " Help me...you're my last chance" thread?

Seriously... someone needs to get this girl some help.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Venom... Angel Dust
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2007, 11:08:32 PM »
Living

Running,

Out on the streets at night,

Searching,

Hoping,

For the right connection, coz',

Need it, want it,