Author Topic: Call Miller Newton at (727)392-3437  (Read 18612 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Call Miller Newton at (727)392-3437
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 11:44:54 AM »
miller newton admits to Le Mond investigative reporter that he was a prodestant minister during his time at straight and that he received this degree from princeton. Also he states that he received his communion in the orthodox religion from st stephens college in PA.
He denies that  any wrong doing went on and that the broken bones of MH BR and others happened at home not in the straight building. He also refused to give information on who his superiors are at the church in which he resides.
This reporter is sending her findings to the tribunal of churches for further investigation. I will also assist any and all persons who whish to seek assylum in France due to the atrocities suffered. you must apply at the consulate and state that you seek political assylum.
I found this site while covering a story on a woman who is in the process of seeking political assylum from the US into france due to the torture she received in straight, this is unheard of, most people seek to go to america. Why are so many now leaving?
After my call with Mr Cassain Newton I find that his demanor and unwillingness to cooperate with this investigation leaves me with no choice but to petitioning the Orthodox church to defrock him. This is also something you can do. Call or write to St Stephens asking for his defrock investigation. send letters to the DEAN of Students and to the Alumni association.
I will also forward my findings to united nations department of human rights seeking a tribunal. I advise you to do the same. There is power in numbers.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Sister Aureli Pergnot Catholique institute of humanitarian studies FR
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 09:13:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
miller newton admits to Le Mond investigative reporter that he was a prodestant minister during his time at straight and that he received this degree from princeton. Also he states that he received his communion in the orthodox religion from st stephens college in PA.
He denies that  any wrong doing went on and that the broken bones of MH BR and others happened at home not in the straight building. He also refused to give information on who his superiors are at the church in which he resides.
This reporter is sending her findings to the tribunal of churches for further investigation. I will also assist any and all persons who whish to seek assylum in France due to the atrocities suffered. you must apply at the consulate and state that you seek political assylum.
I found this site while covering a story on a woman who is in the process of seeking political assylum from the US into france due to the torture she received in straight, this is unheard of, most people seek to go to america. Why are so many now leaving?
After my call with Mr Cassain Newton I find that his demanor and unwillingness to cooperate with this investigation leaves me with no choice but to petitioning the Orthodox church to defrock him. This is also something you can do. Call or write to St Stephens asking for his defrock investigation. send letters to the DEAN of Students and to the Alumni association.
I will also forward my findings to united nations department of human rights seeking a tribunal. I advise you to do the same. There is power in numbers.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Sister Aureli Pergnot Catholique institute of humanitarian studies FR

Well, well, Sister Aureli, I see that you have succumbed to the vile slander and baseless accusations put forth by deranged druggie ingrates with deviate agendas, hell-bent on ruining the good name of one of Our Lord's faihtful servants.  Don't believe these obviously insane malcontents; if there were any truth to their accusations, (which to my trained clinical eye are nothing more than drug-induced hallucinations and paranoid fantasies, or obvious attempts to exploit the welfare and legal systems for monetary gain) surely I would be in prison or a hospital for the criminally insane.

Perhaps you have some other agenda, Sister Aureli---perhaps you seek to have me defrocked so you can contaminate the Holy Mother Church with your permissive agenda of lesbian priests, homosexual marriage, and acceptance of promiscuous druggie lifestyles.  I know your type, Sister, and I swear that you will burn in Hellfire for all Eternity for your blasphemous attempts to subvert the Body of Christ on Earth, His Church.  I will pray for your soul, although I know it is futile.
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
(727)392-3437
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 09:05:43 PM »
Call Miller Newton today!

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 07:52:13 AM »
Call Miller Newton at (727) 392-3437 and ask him if he's touched any junk lately.  See if he'll take you for a ride in the Straightmobile.......
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 12:14:35 PM »
Interesting piece of trivia gleaned from Wes's site:

"From 1964 to 1965 Reverend Miller Newton was on the Mayor's Commission for Human Rights for the city of Indianapolis, Indiana. Guess who the president of that commission was in 1963?

Reverend Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple cult who convinced his 900 followers to commit suicide in Jonestown, Guyana in 1978."
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 08:50:11 PM »
Quote from: ""RTP2003""
Call Miller Newton at (727) 392-3437 and ask him if he's touched any junk lately.  See if he'll take you for a ride in the Straightmobile.......

Do it.  C'mon.  Do it.  He's there!!  Right now!   I was just there!  Ruthie always answers for him though  (the phone at least, no one ever answers the damn door, they just call the cops), what a fucking coooont.  Fucking cock sucking mother fucking sweaty Uncle Bob's cheesy balls licking piss guzzling little freako that she is.

Call Miller Newton at (727) 392-3437

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 02:17:56 PM »
Miller Newton struts around in a Nazi uniform like hitler with a pink tutu instead of pants with no undies on and carrying a jar of vasoline..

Mighty fine jack boots you got on.....  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ORIGINS OF FATHER CASSIAN
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 05:20:34 PM »
Quote from: ""h8 str8""
Miller Newton struts around in a Nazi uniform like hitler with a pink tutu instead of pants with no undies on and carrying a jar of vasoline..

I remember that Executive Rap.  Fucking sick watching Ruthie and Shawn Arnow dressed in full S & M/Nazi regalia and dyking out behind the group that day.  I almost puked when William Rollins started jacking off as he yelled "Sieg Heil!" and gave the Nazi salute to Miller Newton, but what really turned my stomach was when Alice Rollins offered to move anyone who gave her a rimjob up a phase.....and some kids took her up on the offer, later on in an intake room.  

Miller Newton caught a little flack from Sembler for the Nazi shit, even after he explained that it was a Costume Party Rap.  Mel said he knew it was just some kinky fetish that Miller liked to indulge in, but that Betty wasn't too cool with the whole Nazi schtick, even if it was solely for the purpose of enhancing deviant sexual behaviors  and not some political statement.  "I'm still a kike, Virgil, so lay off the Nazi threads in the Group, OK?  Betty kicked me in the stones pretty solid, I tell you, what with her hearing about the 'incident' in group.  The perversion doesn't bother her, of course, hell she said you shoulda brought in a schwartz or two, and maybe a dog or a sheep, for variety, you got me?.....but she's a bit touchy on the Nazi thing.  We're trying to get this Holocaust museum off the ground, you know, to make us look respectable in the eyes of the hassidim and all the other yutzes that give a damn about that sort of thing, and I can't have you ruining that for me by airing out that particular kink of yours like so much dirty laundry.  One more trick like that, Newton, and I'll put you out like a menorah ofter chanukka!!!!"

Miller just smiled, thinking how much fun it would be to gas the entire group room with Zyklon B and afterwards violating the corpses of the teenage druggies that succumbed to the fatal fumes.  The kike had a point, though---thew Nazi thing could be bad for business.  He had to think of some new role-playing kick for him to be able to achieve an erection, a task that was becoming less easy as the years wore on and the blood-pressure medication dosages increased.  Then it came to him in a flash.  He'd put that useless Divinity degree he had obtained to work--- the one he  had sent away for from the diploma mill in Ohio.  He'd satisfy his sick longings in a manner befitting one who was doing the Lord's work.  That afternoon, he went to a religious- and church-supply warehouse, and bought his first priest costume.  He broke it in that very night, playing "confessional" with a couple of newcomers who had the misfortune of being assigned to the Newton home.  They were never seen nor heard from again.  The official line was that they had "copped out and gone back to drugs", but Miller was overheard at a parent conference later that week, laughing about a kid who "choked on my Holy Scepter" and another who "drowned in annointing oil"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: ORIGINS OF FATHER CASSIAN
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 06:08:07 PM »
Quote from: ""h8 str8""

I remember that Executive Rap.  Fucking sick watching Ruthie and Shawn Arnow dressed in full S & M/Nazi regalia and dyking out behind the group that day.  I almost puked when William Rollins started jacking off as he yelled "Sieg Heil!" and gave the Nazi salute to Miller Newton, but what really turned my stomach was when Alice Rollins offered to move anyone who gave her a rimjob up a phase.....and some kids took her up on the offer, later on in an intake room.  

Miller Newton caught a little flack from Sembler for the Nazi shit, even after he explained that it was a Costume Party Rap.  Mel said he knew it was just some kinky fetish that Miller liked to indulge in, but that Betty wasn't too cool with the whole Nazi schtick, even if it was solely for the purpose of enhancing deviant sexual behaviors  and not some political statement.  "I'm still a kike, Virgil, so lay off the Nazi threads in the Group, OK?  Betty kicked me in the stones pretty solid, I tell you, what with her hearing about the 'incident' in group.  The perversion doesn't bother her, of course, hell she said you shoulda brought in a schwartz or two, and maybe a dog or a sheep, for variety, you got me?.....but she's a bit touchy on the Nazi thing.  We're trying to get this Holocaust museum off the ground, you know, to make us look respectable in the eyes of the hassidim and all the other yutzes that give a damn about that sort of thing, and I can't have you ruining that for me by airing out that particular kink of yours like so much dirty laundry.  One more trick like that, Newton, and I'll put you out like a menorah ofter chanukka!!!!"

Miller just smiled, thinking how much fun it would be to gas the entire group room with Zyklon B and afterwards violating the corpses of the teenage druggies that succumbed to the fatal fumes.  The kike had a point, though---thew Nazi thing could be bad for business.  He had to think of some new role-playing kick for him to be able to achieve an erection, a task that was becoming less easy as the years wore on and the blood-pressure medication dosages increased.  Then it came to him in a flash.  He'd put that useless Divinity degree he had obtained to work--- the one he  had sent away for from the diploma mill in Ohio.  He'd satisfy his sick longings in a manner befitting one who was doing the Lord's work.  That afternoon, he went to a religious- and church-supply warehouse, and bought his first priest costume.  He broke it in that very night, playing "confessional" with a couple of newcomers who had the misfortune of being assigned to the Newton home.  They were never seen nor heard from again.  The official line was that they had "copped out and gone back to drugs", but Miller was overheard at a parent conference later that week, laughing about a kid who "choked on my Holy Scepter" and another who "drowned in annointing oil"

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Azhanti High Lightning

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2007, 11:33:50 AM »
I called and some old guy (I'm guessing it was Newton) answered, but he hung up when I mentioned Straight.
RACK FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2007, 12:00:50 PM »
I called a little while back.  Ruthie answered.  Before she could hang up I called her a shriveled up, child abusing old coont and I couldn't wait to dance upon her and Virgil's graves (looks like that may be close for the Prince of Darkness himself.  He don't look so good).

:D

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2007, 12:11:07 PM »
Someone (like maybe RTP2K3 lol) should call Newton's house & record the calls (a la the jerky boys)...lmao..

We could link to the mp3s from here... ::bwahaha:: :rofl:

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2007, 02:57:15 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Someone (like maybe RTP2K3 lol) should call Newton's house & record the calls (a la the jerky boys)...lmao..

We could link to the mp3s from here... ::bwahaha:: :rofl:

Nice of you to volunteer me, there, Froderick. Thanks for the vote of confidence.......

I wouldn't mind hearing a few calls, but most of the time they just hang up as soon as they realize that it is one of their former victims on the line, and that wouldn't really make for interesting listening.  We can try, though, maybe we'll catch them in a chatty mood.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2007, 03:15:30 PM »
I couldn't wait to dance upon her and Virgil's graves (looks like that may be close for the Prince of Darkness himself.  He don't look so good).

:D

Hell yeah, Virgil's getting ready to kick any day now.  He mentioned his heart surgery and high blood pressure (didn't see that coming........) and said he "couldn't take the emotional abuse" I was dishing out his way. You are correct, he ain't looking too healthy these days.  I can't wait to party upon hearing news of his death, and I look forward to laughing loudly at his funeral, and dancing on his grave.  Care to Tango?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
newton
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2007, 03:24:49 PM »
you people are pathetic.  Move on with your life.  Why dwell in something that happened so long ago.  Life is way to short.