Author Topic: Call Miller Newton at (727)392-3437  (Read 18733 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Call Miller Newton at (727)392-3437
« on: October 15, 2006, 09:54:26 PM »
Call Miller Newton and share your feelings with him.

(727)392-3437 is the phoine number for the criminal child abusers, Miller and Ruth Ann Newton.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 12:46:42 PM »
Call Miller and Ruthie and invite them to the memorial service for their victims.

Miller Newton and his wife, Ruth Ann Newton, are criminal child abusers who have amazingly done no jail time for their crimes.

They have been successfully sued by former clients, so successful, in fact, that Miller and Ruthie have filed for bankruptcy.  BEing the criminals and lying con artists that they are, though, they tried to defraud some of their creditors, Miller Newton just couldn't resist pulling another con game off, sort of like how he would try to pass himself off as a doctor, and demand to be called "Dr." Newton, when in reality he has a degree in divinity from a mail-order diploma mill; or when he would make up "facts" and figures in his books, which although filled fith disinformation, distortion, and downright dishonesty and lies, he tried to pass off as being valuable source material for real information about drug use and drug treatment.  Miller Newton is a quack and a liar in addition to being a child abuser.

Call him today at (727) 392-3437 and tell him about himself! :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 06:01:18 AM »
Miller Newton participated in and enjoyed overseeing the abuse of thousands of children.  Call him and reminesce about old times at Straight or KIDS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
call him at (727) 392-3437
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 11:27:33 AM »
Miller Newton abused me when I was a child at Straight , Inc. and he was the clinical director. I am not unique in being a victim of Miller Newton, he participated in and oversaw the abuse of hundreds of kids at a time, totalling in the thousands.  Think about that--Miller Newton abused thousands of children.  He starved, deprived of sleep, physically assaulted, and emotionally abused thousands of children.  He made many kids literally sit in their shit for hours because he would not let them use trhe bathroom.  He conned many parents into believing he was a medical doctor, and lied about his qualifications to diagnose or treat drug addiction.  He is a liar, a criminal child abuser, a fraudulent con man, a coward, and an all-around evil son of a bitch.  The day Miller Newton dies will be a day of celebration; his victims will then be assured that he will be unable to continue the crimes and evil activities that he so enjoys perpetrating.  Miller Newton is a vile and sinister agent of evil in the world, and when he dies it will be time to rejoice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »
:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: call him at (727) 392-3437
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 08:44:39 AM »
Quote from: ""Victim of Newtonism""
Miller Newton abused me when I was a child at Straight , Inc. and he was the clinical director. I am not unique in being a victim of Miller Newton, he participated in and oversaw the abuse of hundreds of kids at a time, totalling in the thousands.  Think about that--Miller Newton abused thousands of children.  He starved, deprived of sleep, physically assaulted, and emotionally abused thousands of children.  He made many kids literally sit in their shit for hours because he would not let them use trhe bathroom.  He conned many parents into believing he was a medical doctor, and lied about his qualifications to diagnose or treat drug addiction.  He is a liar, a criminal child abuser, a fraudulent con man, a coward, and an all-around evil son of a bitch.  The day Miller Newton dies will be a day of celebration; his victims will then be assured that he will be unable to continue the crimes and evil activities that he so enjoys perpetrating.  Miller Newton is a vile and sinister agent of evil in the world, and when he dies it will be time to rejoice.

true

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 08:15:22 PM »
I wonder if they share the pump?   Maybe it is still warm from Mel when Miller slips it on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 05:14:32 AM »
Call Miller Newton at (727) 392-3437 and ask him if he has stopped abusing children.  That sorry motherfucker needs to hear from more of his victims, he thinksthat those of you who haven't called feel some kind of gratitude toward he and that disgusting swill-eating turd, Ruth Ann.  Let him know how it really is.  Don't hold back, let the hatred flow........he abused you when you were a kid and he thinks he got away with it.  LEt him know you haven't forgotten.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 05:46:21 AM »
Be the first of Miller Newton's victims to call him in 2007 and remind him that you have not forgotten his crimes against you.  Tell him you are going to dance on his grave with a bunch of other survivors of his abuse.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 05:52:38 AM »
I bet it would feel really good to punch Miller Newton in the face.  I bet it would be a real good feeling to hear his jaw break as your fist impacts his fucked up,  child abusing head.

I'm not saying you should do these things, just that I think it would feel really good to do them.

Miller Newton is a criminal child abuser, a liar, a con man, a fraud, an arrogant asshole, and a cancer on the face of the Earth.  It will be a wonderful day when his sorry ass keels over and dies.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
727-392-3437
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »
Call him and congratulate him on his latest loss in court.......

Offline Trekker Jag

• View Profile
The Real Story
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 04:33:58 PM »
A Florida man has won an undisclosed settlement against a now-defunct clinic that became synonymous with abuse and neglect, his attorney said Friday.

"Miller Newton touched his junk liberally"," attorney Philip Elberg said Friday. "He strapped him down in the Straightmobile and just wouldn't stop fondling his cock-n-balls."

Noted drug guru RTP2003 had sued Rev. Dr. Dr. (Mr. MD) Virgil Miller "Fr. Cassian" Newton, or "Scrotelick" as he is known to his friends on the board of the Drug Free America Foundation (a group ironically endorsed by RTP2003 until he realized that they did not give free drugs to Americans), for trauma suffered due to abuses at Straight, Inc.,  a facility  for troubled teens that was shuttered in 1994 by the state after a series of beatings, sleep deprivations and other abuses came to light.

RTP2003, who was 12 when he began treatment in 1980, said he was physically and emotionally abused during his five years at the center, which operated in Pinellas County.

"The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept raising a red flag, but did "Dr." Newton care?  No way......"

Attorneys for the clinic and its owner settled the case shortly after the trial began  two weeks ago, making RTP2003 the first of five thousand Florida residents who have had their junk touched by Newton, Elberg said.

RTP2003's treatment was the product of a cult-like boot camp where hundreds of extremely vulnerable children were brutalized in the name of treatment, the court found, adding in comments on the case, "Miller Newton is one sick fuck.".

An investigation by The Record in 2000 found that Straight, Inc., run by a noted child-abuser, Miller Newton, prevented patients from going to school, reading books, receiving mail or making phone calls. Only limited contact was allowed with parents.

Idreamofnewtonsburning, the Florida resident who was recently cited by police for tresspassing after disrupting a service at Newton's "church", had told The Record that the so-called treatment actually made his mental condition worse. Newcomers had no privacy and were constantly followed around, even in the bathroom, he said. "On the plus side, though, it feels really good to sit alone in a Port-O-Let, smoking a joint and shitting there all by myself with no pervy weirdos watching me".

More recently, another former patient, Trekker Jag, made an independent film of his experience at the clinic, where he said he was physically abused and alienated from his parents until he carried out a daring escape from Mirror Lake High School .The film, "Eat Shit, Virgil, I'll Dance On Your Grave", has been shown privately to stunned audiences, but no public distribution deal has been finalized.

"[Newton] was, in fact, a real-deal cult leader," Elberg said.

Stephen Ryan, the attorney for Newton , didn't return a phone call Friday.

Newton, who lives in Florida and goes by the name "Father Cassian Newton," couldn't be reached.   His secretary said "Try him down at the Glory Hole, or maybe the Brown Starfish in Ybor.  He's been drinking a shitload since the latest court case   He's really depressed, didn't even smile when I told him that there were still plenty of other kids to fondle."

No one answered the phone at RTP2003's home, but a neighbor reported noticing "huge, billowing clouds of sweet, skunky smoke wafting out of (RTP)'s place.".

Unlicensed as a "treatment facility",  Christ of the Sea Church came under the scrutiny of the state Department of Health and Human Services in the late 1990s, amid allegations that Newton was operating a "deviant sexuality clinic" in one of the church offices.

Allegations had surfaced that some of these clinics, among other things, lured clients from boarding houses by offering them cigarettes and candy.

An inspection later revealed abuses at the program. The clinic's  was subsequently closed.

"We had never come across anything like this before," a human services official said at the time. "We were pretty repulsed by it."

Elberg said he was disappointed that only a small number of clients were able to collect damages. The rest went to psychiatric hospitals and rehab centers as soon as they left Newton's clinic and didn't tell law enforcement authorities until the statute of limitations had elapsed, the attorney said.

The settlement amount will be paid by insurance companies. Newton was covered by malpractice insurance the entire time that he ran the clinic, Elberg said.
iller & Mel--Burn in Hell

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 04:46:46 PM »
Well, well, Virgil... won't you look at that!!

I warned you about your junk fondling, but you just couldn't keep your hands from roving, could you?  ::noway::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 05:07:26 PM »
(727) 392-3437

::bump::

Offline basketball

• View Profile
i'm so sorry
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 09:49:06 PM »
that this happened to all of us.

could someone kidnap newton, and make him watch without bathrooms breaks for the rest of his life the new movie 'over the g w'

no, on second thought, it would just turn him on.

may the lord hurl a furious wrath against all these pedaphiles and may they forever be in hell sucking the devils dick