Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
Welcome!
« on: December 28, 2001, 10:11:00 PM »
Click on New topic to start a new topic or just continue one of the old ones.  Thanks!  
Enjoy.!  :smile:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2001, 11:31:00 PM »
Some of the topics landed up out of their rightful order, but they should all be here. If your favorite thread isn't right near the top, use the Search link up under the logo. If you have any trouble with that, drop me a line and I'll try and help.

Just to be perfectly clear on this point. I believe in moderation in all things, most especially moderation.

Aside from tech issues, I'm just another poster. I would consider it very bad behavior to use my technical access to try and control any member's behavior. The only circumstances under which I'd even consider censoring anything would be for legal reasons. The only circumstances under which I'd consider banning anyone would be severe abuse of the syetem (DOS attack, for example, or hacking/cracking)

If you have a problem with another poster's behavior, including mine, take it up with them or just ignore them. Es no my job, meign. We're all grown-ups (or presumably accessing the site with the implicit permission of whoever may hold claim, and that person isn't me). Doesn't mean we'll all get along all the time; where would be the fun in that? Just means no one has any claim to control eachother's behavior.

Now, the server's behavior! That's another thing entirely. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any trouble, comments or suggestions. Jump over to the Web Forum Hosting forum or send mail to us privately.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes