Author Topic: 3 house graduation?Only in my dreams, as real as it may seem  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
3 house graduation?Only in my dreams, as real as it may seem
« on: September 29, 2006, 10:38:03 PM »
Again Wanksta G is caught telling a fib (oh the shame of it all)....

Wankster claims because he was so big and bad he had a 3 house graduation. AHHHH...NNNOOOOO......If that were to be true I would of been there and others would of remembered it here.
He might of had people from other houses attend but the compund was not shut down to hold him a 3 house graduation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 12:07:15 PM »
I WAS AT 7 WHEN CRUZ GRADUATED, IT WASNT AN OFFICIAL 3 HOUSE BUT ANYONE FROM THE COMPOUND WAS ABLE TO ATTEND, IT DEFINATELY WAS THE BIGGEST IVE SEEN, NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF BUT HE DID HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE. EVEN MARTY ,JOE AND KATE SHOWED UP, AS DID TEACHERS, MOST OF E-8 AND HALF OF MY HOUSE SO I CAN VOUCH EVEN THOUGH HES AN ASS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 12:08:24 PM »
CLICK MR PINKS BABY PICTURE FOR A SPECIAL MESSAGE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 12:37:29 PM »
even if hes lying so what? let him tell his stories the way he remembers them, you act like you dont exagerate when you speak about elan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 12:54:54 PM »
Uh...No...I don't....Nice try though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 12:57:53 PM »
He might of had people from other houses attend but the compund was not shut down to hold him a 3 house graduation.

Quote from: ""Guest""
I WAS AT 7 WHEN CRUZ GRADUATED, IT WASNT AN OFFICIAL 3 HOUSE BUT ANYONE FROM THE COMPOUND WAS ABLE TO ATTEND, IT DEFINATELY WAS THE BIGGEST IVE SEEN, NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF BUT HE DID HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE. EVEN MARTY ,JOE AND KATE SHOWED UP, AS DID TEACHERS, MOST OF E-8 AND HALF OF MY HOUSE SO I CAN VOUCH EVEN THOUGH HES AN ASS

What part of the original post did you not understand?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 01:01:30 PM »
even if hes lying so what? let him tell his stories the way he remembers them, you act like you dont exagerate when you speak about elan

before you rag on others why don't you make sure your not guilty of the same.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 01:21:20 PM »
These turds are infatuated with Elan,its criminal employees,and the pain they witnessed and felt.For fucks sake,its how many years ago?
Who fucking cares whether he,you or anyone else graduated,ran away,or signed out.Dont you fecal brothers have anything else to do than to relieve your fucked up experiences in Poland?
in addition,you pinheads went to Elan daycare center.How bad could it have been.Christ I have never seen a bigger bunch of whiners,whining about nothing in my life. Its a beautiful day. Slowly take your hand off your mouse and go do something,even if its wrong !
Thanks for the great blowjob Dave

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 02:31:21 PM »
These turds are infatuated with Elan,its criminal employees,and the pain they witnessed and felt.For fucks sake,its how many years ago?
Who fucking cares whether he,you or anyone else graduated,ran away,or signed out.Dont you fecal brothers have anything else to do than to relieve your fucked up experiences in Poland?
in addition,you pinheads went to Elan daycare center.How bad could it have been.Christ I have never seen a bigger bunch of whiners,whining about nothing in my life. Its a beautiful day. Slowly take your hand off your mouse and go do something,even if its wrong !
Thanks for the great blowjob Dave

Well said.I survived elan, thats good enough for me.I will not belittle anyones experiance there, but get over it already, or drink draino.This whining and fighting is getting a little rediculous.Elan still owns you if you spend that much time talking about it.Whether its 1 person acting like 12 , or  spamming boards  to link a joke.

Stop straddling the fence.A whole person doesnt  dwell on elan.The fucked up 1s die or go to jail.Seems to me that anything would be better than  spending days trolling this site

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 02:50:25 PM »
Seems to me that anything would be better than  spending days trolling this site

Then leave.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: 3 house graduation?Only in my dreams, as real as it may
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 04:09:38 PM »

Wankster claims because he was so big and bad he had a 3 house graduation. AHHHH...NNNOOOOO......If that were to be true I would of been there and others would of remembered it here.
i read his posts and he never said the compound was shut down, why do you always distort peoples words to try and get a laugh.im guessing that what he meant was that all 3 houses were involved in his graduation i dont think he was saying it was mandatory. tell us about your graduation since you have so much to say..andy youre a mess or is it arty or the elan gay reporter.get a life

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 06:11:09 PM »
::puke::     whats that?.....thats the sound of everyone getting sick of you defending cruz.
tell us ass kisser, why are you trolling every thread and being sassy to anyone who dares to insult your banana boy?
I have never met a bigger cruz afficionado in my life.
and that honey is nothing to put on ones resume.
do you think cruz would be heartily defending you if roles were reversed?
look who i'm asking the biggest role player of them all.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: 3 house graduation?Only in my dreams, as real as it may
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 06:18:09 PM »

He might of had people from other houses attend but the compound was not shut down to hold him a 3 house graduation.
i read his posts and he never said the compound was shut down, why do you always distort peoples words to try and get a laugh.im guessing that what he meant was that all 3 houses were involved in his graduation i dont think he was saying it was mandatory. tell us about your graduation since you have so much to say..andy youre a mess or is it arty or the elan gay reporter.get a life

My Good God in Heaven! Are you an idiot! You actually looked to verify the posts info?
You care that much your willing to mince words with people?
Get a hobby!
As a matter of fact I need someone to clean my house and hang up decorations for the upcoming holiday. Known as Halloween incase you forgot.
Lalalalalalala....Please confront me as to why I'm a busy body Cruz ass kisser????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2006, 09:00:04 PM »
yeah pink is back mommy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2006, 09:01:39 PM »
misterpinks idol