Author Topic: ANDY PULEO A.K.A. MISTER PINK (EXPOSED)  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ANDY PULEO A.K.A. MISTER PINK (EXPOSED)
« on: September 27, 2006, 11:26:24 AM »
ANDY PULEO FROM NEW JERSEY A.K.K.  MR. PINK,  IS A PUNK THAT WAS AT ELAN FROM 2000-2002.HES NOT EVEN 21.THE FOLLOWING POSTS WERE MADE BY HIM AND ARE IN THE ARCHIVES PAGES

POSTED BY DEMON LIFE STAR JULY 2004----"dude. i remember one time when andy was in the corner and dan white was on his sp....and he bit dan and took a chuck out of his arm...thats hilarious"

POSTED APRIL 2004 BY MR. PINK----ah, mornin'! i'm going to take a moment here and defend the removal of flesh from dan whites arm; muthafucker deserved it. deal with it. he took his orders without question and then cried when they came back to bite him (no pun). if he still feels raw about it; he should find me.

POSTED APRIL 2004 BY MR. PINK----I will tell you Klink (or Schultz, which one were you?), i defied the program, maybe not because it was the greatest evil or wrong i've ever seen in my life, your right. you view it as a 'flawed'. FLAWED? i'm sorry, a car with a chip in the paint is 'flawed', elan was fucking fucked up!!
okay, okay, you're 100% right; me sitting in the corner didn't change anything. THAT was my goal you fool. i walked out the same person i came in as, maybe fucked up a little, a little anti-social, or whatever else, but thats me, and i realized i wouldn't change it, even if i thought it would make me feel better. because along with my problems, i got a lot going for me, at least in part because i didn't LOSE them in elan. I *ACTUALLY* challenged a unwinable, unrewarding, twisted system and came out the other end with one thing. The ability to say "I DIDN'T do it" Who gotfucked? you did. in the mouth and asshole by elan. maybe because you like it. maybe because your weak; but don't come claiming you fought for anything. keep on sucking, it'll get you far in life, might get you more than that pizza and soda, but i'll keep on keeping on, whether i win, lose, or have fucks like you hate me.

POSTED BY MR. PINK ON APRIL 2004-PAGE 42 IN THE ARCHIVES
--nah, that's alright
when you accept authority,
you become authority
i'll leave the boards for awhile
 i love you all
-Mister Pink
{andy puleo}

POSTED AUGUST 2004 BY MR PINK---hey john, good to hear from ya, i e-mailed you but no response, MY AOL is GRANDTHEFTYUGO

POSTED BY PINK OCTOBER 24 2004--PAGE 39 IN THE ARCHIVES---I got a 1990 Celica GT w/ 140,000k
Toyota represent!

POSTED BY MR. PINK  APRIL 2004--PAGE 38 IN THE ARCHIVES---best drug is kinda a misnomer, they're pretty much all good, except for dope and meth (no arguments please, just an opinion). I really do still love weed, but LSD would run a close second tied with mushrooms. i don't go in much for the harder stuff unless its free

POSTED BY MR PINK ON APRIL 2004--PAGE 32 IN THE ARCHIVES---- I am buying another car this weekend. a 1991 Toyota Celica GT4 (in addition to my beautiful 1990 Celica GT).
we're talking All-Wheel Drive and a
3S-GTE engine making 300+HP with
factory turbo.
and the guy wants.... you won't believe how much he wants. plus he throws in a hood scoop and body kit

POSTED BY MR PINK ON APRIL 2004--PAGE 32 IN THE ARCHIVESah, nevermind i am not getting it and i am one sad panda right now. someday... I will buy a real car... MkVII Supra Twin-Turbo  

POSTED BY PINK- APRIL 2004---i'm not complaining, this board is always fun and entertaining because of the people posting, the ideas they have, and the things they say. The petty insults, bitching, and name-calling i could always do without, but anyway, i haven't visited in a good couple weeks b/c it seems as if there is a serious lack of fresh air, which makes it increasingly difficult to breathe without the aid of a respirator. hell, marty is a real backwoods buffalo-fucking redskinned michael jackson, and its good your all speaking out, but isn't there anything better? make a website about it, dedicate a hate-board to it!
do whatever you have to do man!
anyway, just figured i'd post, say hi, comment, and do my thing. fuck elan, fuck the weak, fuck the emotional cripples; but you, you're cool in my book.

OK SO HERES THE TRUTH..PEOPLE DONT REALLY LIKE ME ON THIS SITE SO THIS IS HOW I CREATE THE ILLUSION OF BEING COOL...I MAKE A POST CALLING PEOPLE NIGGERS AND SUCH THEN I IMMEDIATLY MAKE 3-4 MORE POST AS ANONYMOUS BACKING UP MY POINT AND MAKING IT LOOK LIKE PEOPLE ACTUALLY ARE AGREEING WITH WHAT I SAY..GO AHEAD LOOK AT ALL OF MY PAST POSTS ITS LIKE CLOCK WORK, I MAKE A POST AS PINK THEN I MAKE A FEW MORE POSTS AS ANONYMOUS USUALLY PRASING MYSELF (PINK)OR COMPARING MYSELF TO THE ELAN REPORTER..BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE I CAN LOOK UP TO IN LIFE..I CHOOSE THE ELAN REPORTER TO BE MY ROLE MODEL.YUP I SEEK REFUGE IN THE ARMS OF A DISGRUNTLED EX-RESIDENT WHO NEVER MADE IT THROUGH THE PROGRAM..IM EXTRA COOL AINT I????? IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME JUST CHECK THE (I.S.P.'s) of all the post made after me and youll see all posts are coming from the same computer..DAMN I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE FIGURED OUT BUT THESE "NIGGERS" ARE NOT AS STUPID AS I THOUGHT..(CHECKMATE)) IS THIS THE END OF PINK
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: ANDY PULEO A.K.A. MISTER PINK (EXPOSED)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 11:38:55 AM »
Quote from: ""GREG_CRUZ""
DISGRUNTLED EX-RESIDENT WHO NEVER MADE IT THROUGH THE PROGRAM..

Sounds like you think "making it through the program" is something to proud of, Cruz. I think the ex-residents would have plenty to be "disgruntled" about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: ANDY PULEO A.K.A. MISTER PINK (EXPOSED)
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 12:07:19 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""GREG_CRUZ""
DISGRUNTLED EX-RESIDENT WHO NEVER MADE IT THROUGH THE PROGRAM..
Sounds like you think "making it through the program" is something to proud of, Cruz. I think the ex-residents would have plenty to be "disgruntled" about.

:tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 12:42:50 PM »
::stab::  pink is that you?? still pretending to be someone else.ha ha bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 03:12:30 PM »
::stab::  pink is that you?? still pretending to be someone else.ha ha bitch.

Nope! Sorry- not pink, asswipe. ::both::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 03:31:57 PM »
Pink. I am Pink.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 03:34:42 PM »
You might be but I'm not.  I'm psychedelic dude.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 06:50:31 PM »
Cruz fears Pink.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 06:53:16 PM »
Because he's a wanna-be PUSSY!!!  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 06:58:11 PM »
Cruz fears Pink.
I WAS AT ELAN WITH GREG AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE WOULD BEAT MOST OF YOUR ASSES FOR TALKING LIKE THAT..BELIEVE ME ,PINK WOULDNT WANNA SEE GREG 1 ON 1. I CAN GUARANTEE THAT..HEY GREG ITS JOHN DONT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THESE ASSHOLES THEYRE WAY BENEATH YOU

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 07:01:52 PM »
John? Jnailz? The guy who was too scared to show up at Pinks door?  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Pink is still waiting for you nailz.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 07:56:44 PM »
Cruz fears Pink.
I WAS AT ELAN WITH GREG AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE WOULD BEAT MOST OF YOUR ASSES FOR TALKING LIKE THAT..BELIEVE ME ,PINK WOULDNT WANNA SEE GREG 1 ON 1. I CAN GUARANTEE THAT..HEY GREG ITS JOHN DONT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THESE ASSHOLES THEYRE WAY BENEATH YOU

Oooh, boy... I'm soooo scared... ::scared::

Cruz is a punk.  :rofl:

Offline CREG_GRUZ

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 07:58:39 PM »
I'S A PUNK BITCH. I'S FEAR PINK WILL KICK MY ASS INTO NEXT WEEK IF I'S EVER RAN INTO HIM.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 07:59:40 PM »
I know it, Cruz. Now run along home, boy....  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 08:05:42 PM »
Pink is an emotionally disturbed pussy,in desperate need of an asswoopin