Author Topic: This is what Greg posted  (Read 695 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is what Greg posted
« on: September 26, 2006, 04:13:05 PM »
you_know_who

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:42 am     Post subject: I NEED EVERYONES HELP FOR THIS ONE  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arent you sick and tired of all the racial childish games that these guys play on this site? im starting a website dedicated to humiliating mr. pink and elan reporter just to name a few..but i dont mean a site with a bunch of nonsense , i wanna know where they live and post their address, i want pictures of them to show the world i want phone numbers, info about family and friends..so anyone that has ANY information about these characters let me know it'll be put to good use..whats their myspace accounts, when did they leave elan..does anyone know mr. pinks real name so io can run a ncic and post his arrest record, i wanna damage these guys for the way they treat females, blacks, jews, basically they think that if youre not a white person that agrees with them then youre a nigger, or gay jew, etc..lets take a stand together and gather this information so we can do to them what theyve been doing but we'll do it bigger and badder then they ever thought,, lets prank call them by the hundreds, lets call their jobs and get them fired, lets show up at their houses and slap the shit out of them...you see where im going with this,,,its our turn to take control and stop these punks from feeling like they got power.. i will keep you all informed of the progress of the site and i will post it publically for all to see in 1 month from now so lets get that info.. who knows i might even pay for the juicy [email protected]----write me or post the info in this thread..have a good day..lets make this happen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is what Greg posted
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 05:59:27 PM »
No it's not

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is what Greg posted
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 06:02:46 PM »
Is too, nigger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is what Greg posted
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 08:53:13 AM »
greg can say what the fuck he wants..you assholes bother everyone, at least hes just picking on the dick heads of the site

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is what Greg posted
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 09:02:19 AM »
Look how stupid Greg really is, the boy cant even spell a simple word like "Life" correctly. Man that must really suck to be Ghetto trash :exclaim:

You know why people call you Nigger Greg? Because you act like one. Coming in here with your Gangsta driveby raping women attitude. It wont be long before you are behind bars, people like you dont last too long on the streets. Either they get shot and killed by another gangsta loser like yourself or get arrested and convicted, and seeing that you made such a public terroristic threat and posted it , I'd say its not long before you are in prison.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is what Greg posted
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 11:28:59 AM »
You wish peeps would call you nigga but your not about that